Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
Winning title by our resident Picasso, @Andioooop. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

We're back on form guysch, the last thread only lasted a day!

It's Princess Sophie Rose's 32nd birthday and what better way to spend it than wearing your gym clothes to the feaartre to watch Dirty Dancing with Jimbobnojob oi oi.

Sopha was blessed with birthday wishes and adorned with gushing gifts AND a Llama cake. But received nothing from best friend Stacey Solomon until night time, when she got a half arsed birthday message. Anyone would think Stacey is working away with her baby and hadn't had the time!

Soph and James are staying at a £5k per NIGHT swanky hotel, with butler service which Sophie thought was the waiting area hahahahaha. Oh Soph, you're a hoot 🥴. Soph gave us a tour then did a dirty delete because Tattle guessed where they was staying within minutes.

A fellow Tattler has gone to see Dirty Dancing too, I hope you met our Soph and gave her an adoring fan letter on a napkin I'm fankyoo.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, top right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I don't know why, but as well as being a dead ringer for Roland Rat, I get garden gnome vibes off old Gonslow too. 🤔😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1645044189823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 100
Well nusty trolls I did it!!! Had my sweep today and told this lil boy to stay put until at least tomorrow. He too didn't wanna share a birthday with cunty bollix hinch either 💁‍♀️🤣 induction booked for weekend so hopefully get hom shifted soon 🤪 I'll just rely of the recaps to keep up2 date with you lot the best I can.

Much luv to all you nusty lot xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Imagine having 4m followers and 99 % of them are either below average intelligence or chavs living on Universal Credit. I'd be mortified.
Needing to claim Universal Credit doesn’t make you a chav, and is nothing to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Caramel Swirl

Will be interesting to see if she names the hotel she stayed at once she’s left! I doubt it as many hinchers seeing those obscene prices will definitely be disgusted at the amount of money these two are spunking up the wall every day.
Fucking disgusting get a grip and recognise your privilege. Stop with the endless bragging in times like these when a lot of people have lost their hard earned careers in this pandemic and are now in crap jobs just to get by. The cost of living is going up each day and wages aren’t. Donate to some fucking charities or offer some help to those who put you in the position you are in today!!!! I bet there’s more than a handful of hinchers who are feeling the pinch and if they saw that they spent £5,000 for ONE night they’d soon unfollow both of the clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
55461E09-8572-48C4-A1AF-02ED3690E528.jpeg

Inch has the eyes of a taxidermied animal - no life in those peepers whatsoever.
Thanks to you spot on tattlers for grabbing the dirty delete, £5k a night is obscene. Mrs Relatable strikes again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Parry1988

VIP Member
I don't understand why she thinks dressing like a slob for a night out is 'relatable'😡 I mean us normal folk would kill for a meal, theatre trip and night away as a treat, and would make a real event of it getting dressed up nice, as it's something not many people can afford to do😕 it's like she is saying oh fuck it we got loads of money it's nothing speschhhhiiuul to us🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Andioooop

VIP Member
Don’t want to be told i’m ‘reaching’ again but i think she might be using a filter guysh
AB48D7EB-37B9-4F73-8888-81AC60F93954.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Oh the "ask us anything" box has made an appearance. Does she need to get the engagement up by any chance?? 🙄
why did you dress like tramps to go to the theatre
why do you have ugly llamas
why are you never with your kids
why do you have two houses
why is your shoulder always hanging out
why dont you walk your dog
why are you always supervised by your parents
why do you have no friends
why is your dad always crying
why can’t you cook
why do you lie ALL THE TIME
why is no one calling you out on the danger you put your kids in
why are you trying to label Ronnie
does joe swash hate you
have your neighbours signed NDA
why have you had so much work done on your face
wheres polly
what happened to the fish
why did inch have a religious fervour which has now clearly gone to tip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bringing my birthday bingo list over to the new
Fred in case I get anymore ticked off before the burrfffdaiiii is over
3257D11C-0FD7-492A-9936-7A7CE301C084.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

Happy Birthday, Mrs Hinch,
Soz your prezzies looked so shite.
But looks like Inch has saved the day,
At 5000 quid a night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

sociallybackward

My mum was staying at PanPacific when Sofa Rose was there and she said ‘I saw them they rocked up in grey tracksuits & plonked themselves down for a cup of tea where everyone is dressed up for afternoon tea - no wonder she finds it posh!’ 😂 I’ve asked if she has any other goss haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Andioooop

VIP Member
Tbf i don't drink either but there are photos of me drunk from when I did. She said next day beer fear is why she doesn't drink which does make sense given the video of her that went round ages ago from a long time back. Things change.

I don't like her and I know she lies and exaggerates and brags etc but some stuff on these threads said to discredit her is such a reach. Stick to facts , the truth is bad enough anyway
Christ, this is why i’ve backed off from this thread. Nothing i said here was a reach? She does drink, there is proof. She was drinking at Solomons. That’s a fact. Fucking hell. Don’t want to come across like a total bitch but alot of the lurkers/newbies on here should really read the wiki before talking waffle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64