Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Hunchers, I'm just popping on to say bye👋. Thanks so much for the laughs but I'm having major palpitations about getting my Christmas decs ready for market & something has to give (Tattle 😞) I'll be back after Christmas, but in the mean time I'll be glued to my sewing machine /desk /baby /mitre saw/ whatever else demands my attention! You're all the most amazing bunch of trolls I've ever "met" 😘 I never thought I'd go on a forum, and certainly not post anything, but to any lurkers out there, jump in!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What have I missed re. Toilet wipes?? [emoji23]
She was having a rant about Jamie and said how he spends 30 mins on the toilet while she can’t wipe herself quick enough and how her “life would be alright” if she could spend 30 mins in the toilet (as if that’s the only thing missing from her perfect, gifted everything life) [emoji849]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So why on a lovely warm sunny day like today would you not just open your windows for a lovely fresh air blow through.....because that wouldn’t be making her money for a start and because she was called out on Tattle for not using 1001 lately too. So let’s light a wax melt.... probably because she was also called out yesterday for using already recorded content of an already lit one early in the morning.....plus lets spray copious amounts of an aerosol in a house of a baby and dog to pollute their little lungs that also conflicts with the scent of the wax melt. God.....her house must bloody stink to need to have all that crap overpowering fragrance about 🤢😡 Nice to see the breakfast ‘she cooked’ being served on the new dining table gathering cobwebs from not being used...not.....instead we’ll sit and use a tray.....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
am i missing something here but why would you need to disinfect your curtains? why not give them a wash if they need it on this lovely sunny day!
I do like that stuff, but something about using a highly flammable liquid on upholstery is a big no

Reactions: 4
am i missing something here but why would you need to disinfect your curtains? why not give them a wash if they need it on this lovely sunny day!
Just for a sake of unnecessary spraying and using a product to advertise.

Reactions: 6
Curtains that have barely been up a couple of months don't need disinfecting or washing.
It's all about the sell, sell, sell.

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion -
Jamie's in the tit house playing Candy Crush while Sophie's in the living room listening for the flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In my opinion, I think some people should consider separating Sophie Hincliffe the person, and Mrs Hinch the brand. :) :)
I do really agree with this, Sophie as the person will be largely like the rest of us just wanting a lovely little life with her family, but her 'brand' really needs to switch tack from the way it operates. High waste, high plastic and toxic products, not to mention the massive amount of carbon emissions on those frigging ebayers - how the people love it all so much is beyond me! Shiny sinks and karate chopping cushions is hardly a new concept!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.