Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
Half an hour craps, cleaning through naps, begging to be spotted by the paps!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Because it’s not enough to be *gifted hundreds if not thousands of £ of Ava May waxmelts. Tell me Hinchy, how is this not proof you are a begging mare?

Here’s a novel idea, and you might wanna sit down for this one. How about next time you want to spout your ‘supporting small businesses’ line, why not surprise us all and reveal that you actually PAID for their products. I know right, madness!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 28
*new thread suggestion*

gorgeous ronnie kicks like a frog while Jamie’s hiding in the bog wheres old hinch you ask agog? Why shes downstairs teasing the dog.
My first ever suggestion lol took me ages ha

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking while doing my hair for the day (my prime thinking time) that her target audience is definitely those on benefits.

People on benefits can’t afford to buy things where you generally have to see a salesperson who’ll try to upsell to meet targets - think of a car salesperson trying to get you to add extras on a brand new car, tell you they wouldn’t be without it so you need it, or an estate agent showing you a house that has everything you asked for but is £30k above your budget - people who don’t come into contact with a salesperson in business don’t generally see their tactics (this isn’t meant in a horrible way to anyone on benefits - just an observation).
So she’s targeting the vulnerable.

Reactions: 20
Where are you located?
totally off topic but maybe you could point me in the right direction. I'm in a fortunate position where (other than some admin for our own business) I don't have to work. Id love to find a way of volunteering my services to people my age that are struggling beacuse of either illness or disability or just feeling a bit tit! There seems to be loads of things in place for the elderly but what about something for younger people who actually might just like a friendly chat, a bit of cleaning, a lift to apppoinments so they dont have to catch 7 million buses,
Have a look at safe families, if they operate in your area they are always looking for volunteers xx

Reactions: 2
I nearly fainted at her most recent story...a playmat for Ronnie...THAT HAS SOME COLOUR ON IT 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 15
OMG, I try not to make comments referring to looks but that is using multiple filters I'm sure, look at the width of her neck.

If she really does want the life of a celebrity with things like Loose Women, reality tv, which I suspect she does, hence her courting the company of Stacey, she's going to have to get more comfortable with her own reflection without the filters. There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks.
Loool. I just went back to look at her neck and now I can’t unsee it [emoji85]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was this who gave her the candle that has now run out and shes obviously after another freebie? Beg on toast [emoji23]
The Candle was from Ava May, who collaborated with Mario. I don’t think Mario was the one who gave her the candle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesss! And the words she does it with are so random, it’s not like it enhances her meaning in any way. I mean:

Hey guys, I have THE worlds LONGEST NECK in HISTORY!

Would make sense. But:

Hey GUYYYS, I HAVE the longest NECK in history

Not so much [emoji2370]
Could she BE anymore annoying?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.