Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not her "touch". She's poking at him like he's her latest ebayer, or that *gifted carpet 🙄 I just hope they bond better when she puts her phone down and uses both hands to cuddle him properly! Like in the picture of them on the egg chair the other day, hopefully the awkwardness is down to only using one hand
But just don't put it out there..it's painful to watch.wouldn't you think she could find a tripod on ebay?

Reactions: 5
She'll miraculously be at her nearest one next week now 😂
Doubt it

She is actually quite abusive towards Jamie, even if it's just for show its horrible the way she seems to speak to him and generally treat him like dirt
I feel it must be learnt behavior.dont know too much about the psychology but I can spot something.

When she says or types “guys”..... why does it annoy me? Hahahaha 🙃
Only alot

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
*new thread suggestion*

gorgeous ronnie kicks like a frog while Jamie’s hiding in the bog wheres old hinch you ask agog? Why shes downstairs teasing the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New thread... ‘a lightning dump, one wipe and it’s over, no wonder she needs to douse the sofa 🤢

Ok I’m proud of this one GUYYYSSS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Today on The Sophie Way is Gifted.
Sophie shows us her favourite toy elephant which her son received as a gift and she then made money from.
We are treated to a boomerang tour of Hinch Towers.
Sophie then tells us all about an anxiety provoking trip in her expensive Range Rover with her husband and child in the rain. Sophie and family bravely travelled all the way to a local McDonalds and Sophie even managed the dangerous task of walking on wet pavements to make it into a Matalan to pick up sleep suits and tea towels.
And finally Sophie will share the intimate details of how long Jamie takes to have a tit and wipe his arse... which apparently is considerably longer than she takes.
They have a range rover too😱

Reactions: 2
You know peeps what I find weird? If Stacy Is such a inspiration of hers and she has been loving and following her for ages then why hasn’t she liked any of her pictures???!!! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
So us on tattle are as bad as the people who were messaging Jesy.... no, we do not need a wake up call Nicola.... u do!! We know what we are... we are on a gossip site having a moan about someone on instagram... we support each other... we worry about people’s mental health.... we worry about a little baby who only sees grey... we are concerned about the amount of chemicals the baby and dog are breathing in everyday!! Does that sound like the trolls who message jesy and say all those disgusting things? No.... wake up and read a dictionary!! Then u might actually realise what a troll is! Rant over!!
This is driving me crazy. Gossip is not the same as trolling. People would have to seek out their thread here and this site isn't hate or abuse.

These people chase fame but can only accept praise. It they don't want people to gossip stop sharing 50+ posts every single day about their life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve come to the conclusion: Soph shows no signs of a personality because she’s either playing a character, or she just doesn’t have one. Whichever it is, those people are always exhausting and show themselves as toxic in the end.

Reactions: 17
This is driving me crazy. Gossip is not the same as trolling. People would have to seek out their thread here and this site isn't hate or abuse.

These people chase fame but can only accept praise. It they don't want people to gossip stop sharing 50+ posts every single day about their life!!
I agree. This is completely different to trolling. Never would I set up a fake account and tell someone to kill themselves or tell them they are ugly. I hope the trolling stops for Bobby. I also reckon a few influencers might not want any authorites to read about them on here - PTWM I'm looking at you!

Reactions: 13
I'm still catching up - no internet for a week so my saturday morning will be tattle first with a cuppa, housework...maybe later if I can be bothered. So, I have unfollowed Stacey Solomon as I think that is staged to now be a collaboration between them both working together and I do think she will be on loose women and this is all to increase her media attention outwith Instagram.
Happy Saturday!

Reactions: 10
also reckon a few influencers might not want any authorites to read about them on here - PTWM I'm looking at you!
Haha yes!

These people just want everyone to stop talking about them so they can keep getting away with being super shady and devious. It won't work!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.