Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's me causing even more confusion! What I meant was I did get some bad news but I was in the middle of trying to explain the last lot of confusion I caused over whether stacey was with sophie.
Not to make light of it ,a friend passed away today after a short illness-do you remember me getting mad with Hinch cos her shopping trip was spoiled by a spider & i said there were bigger problems that can spoil a day? That was the day she was diagnosed and it only seems only a while ago ,so it's happened so quick.
Anyway enough of me..thanks for the hug.
When are we going to be privy to her big reveal I wonder.xx

Thanks guys.xx
The irony that she should post about her hair getting messed up now! duck right off sophie😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Further proves it's all a fake drama

Why does she need to look perfect to go home - Yer man is hot !!! open the window - it's not as if your heading for the oscars and you dont want your hair to get ruined. Sophie your days are numbered doll !!!

I looked like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards and | I've been to work :eek::eek:

I never reply to any her posts anymore - I did when I was a deluded "hincher"
..... I bet there is 100's of ex hinchers giving her dogs abuse for posts like this .... not because they are trolls but because they have realised they have been duped !!!!

1568397420371.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So before the “meeting” she was near on normal, with filters sure but you could see her!

On the way home after said “meeting” she’s back to being a drongo with her granny filters slagging her fella off even though he’s driving her about while she acts a bellend.

GIVE HER THE OSCAR NOW, TOP ACTRESS RIGHT HEREEEEEEEEE!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Further proves it's all a fake drama

Why does she need to look perfect to go home - Yer man is hot !!! open the window - it's not as if your heading for the oscars and you dont want your hair to get ruined. Sophie your days are numbered doll !!!

I looked like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards and | I've been to work :eek::eek:

I never reply to any her posts anymore - I did when I was a deluded "hincher"
..... I bet there is 100's of ex hinchers giving her dogs abuse for posts like this .... not because they are trolls but because they have realised they have been duped !!!!

View attachment 40863
So before the “meeting” she was near on normal, with filters sure but you could see her!

On the way home after said “meeting” she’s back to being a drongo with her granny filters slagging her fella off even though he’s driving her about while she acts a bellend.

surely the car has aircon? Such a show in my opinion

Hope I have done this right

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is actually quite abusive towards Jamie, even if it's just for show its horrible the way she seems to speak to him and generally treat him like dirt

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Bobby set up this petition because of the homophobic abuse he gets online. Absolutely nothing to do with normal people discussing influencers on a gossip website. They should be ashamed that they would compare what Bobby has had to put up with to people stating facts on tattle!
Sorry I don’t know the bloke.. I assumed Pinkpeonyhome had put this on because of us. My bad!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I don’t know the bloke.. I assumed Pinkpeonyhome had put this on because of us. My bad!
No not at all you're right she is aiming at us but Bobby (towie cast member) originally set it up as he has always received homophobic trolling comments.

Reactions: 8

surely a range rover has air con ? even my 16 year old banger focus has it !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't see your original message... I get what you are saying I believe Mrs Hinch and Sophie H are two different identities but the masses don't get that ..... it's so infuriating
Yea I agree . I think that anything related to her very young baby sleeping through the night should be on her personal insta Or her business one.
Can you tell I am still annoyed

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned but when she showed the new messiahs bedroom there was a gorgeous french style wardrobe from same company as the changing station - just gone on their insta someone said its £1400. So if that (more than likely was) gifted too she got nearly 3k worth of stuff from that one company. Im fed up that obviously the more her account grows the more companies will feed the beast (not calling her ugly - just her nature). 😠
The Messiah! 🤣🤣🤣 He’s a very naughty boy...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just gonna leave this here...
This is so upsetting to see. "Live in a show home" is just another standard that women are being pressured to live up to. On top of having to be thin, be pretty, wear makeup, get married, have children, etc, we have to have spotless grey homes too.

I'll never comply with Instagram standards for living and you'll never take me alive!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is so upsetting to see. "Live in a show home" is just another standard that women are being pressured to live up to. On top of having to be thin, be pretty, wear makeup, get married, have children, etc, we have to have spotless grey homes too.
To be fair on that group all the comments are telling her not to wish their lives away, only small once, messy home is a happy home etc

Reactions: 17
New thread title idea: ‘Stop it Soph, you’re making us sick - left three bottles in the sink!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.