Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has all what happened to you soph? You claim you're still one of 'us' just cleaning your house, riddled with anxiety.
Has she shown the cupboard before?
Pretty sure ive only seen the drawers and changing table from that business. So it’s another thing she hid.

Reactions: 12
Another this that grinds on me is when she actually does ‘buy-I mean ‘pay’ for something, she posts
What she’s bought and then 2 days later receives a whole load of gifted stuff the same?? Why? It’s just pure GREED. She will get sow baby grows today from H&M & then I bet tomorrow she will be sent tonnes of footless baby grows from other companies—-she knows this is going to happen so why say ‘I’m going to buy footless babygrows’ because she is greedy end of. She went out and bought a load of cheap stationary from Poundland and then paperchase sent her a load of free stuff she’s already got, same with lush, bought 1 bath bomb and then lush send her a chuffing box full a couple of days later 😡😡
She won't go though as the weather is bad.... so that'll buy her one more day and then tomorrow she will wake up to packages at her front door with countless gifted footless baby suits.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
😡So bleeping angry ....what a thing to put...if your son sees this in years to come...to even put as a joke...she makes me sick. Surprised it didn’t say she loves gifted and begged items more than Ronnie actually or insta fame.
I read it that she loves the elephant more than Ronnie does, not that she loves it more than she loves Ronnie.

Reactions: 48
Now,I know I'm like hinch when she was taking a media break ,but just before I go out I'd like to show you all you non-hincers and slovens my latest list...I hope it makes you feel a bit more normal
20190911_114430.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😡So bleeping angry ....what a thing to put...if your son sees this in years to come...to even put as a joke...she makes me sick. Surprised it didn’t say she loves gifted and begged items more than Ronnie actually or insta fame.
To be fair, I think it’s meant to mean she loves the elephant more than Ronnie does...

Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed that Elephant has suddenly shot up on Amazon to £16-19 they are taking the piss.:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.