Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her too. The constant begging for things is just embarrassing. “Oh I can’t find footless baby grows!” Google brought them up straight away with surprise surprise EBay at the top!
I’m sure in the grand scheme of things my unfollow won’t do any damage - she will just buy more. I already feel better mentally as I’m not being flaunted #Gifted items - that I will never be able to afford - left right and centre!

Reactions: 17
Can I ask you guys something.... am I right in thinking she tried to hide the extension? And only talked about it cos Tattle had sussed it? I have been through a few previous threads and can’t find where it first got talked about. 🤔
I think she tried to hide the fact it had started. She's too much of a showy bleep to hide it completely. Although it's like whatever is going on with the kitchen? She likes to keep her audience in suspense. 🙄🤑

• Haha
I feel sorry for Henry she knows he’s uncomfortable with that toy and also when doing things he doesn’t like and still films it laughing at his expense. She’s a cruel woman and gets a kick out of others suffering

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Calling it now: she’ll be reposting people’s photos taken with her whilst she’s out shopping.

She’s been called out on not doing it, but it’ll contradict her “I get anxious going out” statement even more.

Reactions: 14
Can I ask you guys something.... am I right in thinking she tried to hide the extension? And only talked about it cos Tattle had sussed it? I have been through a few previous threads and can’t find where it first got talked about. 🤔
She accidentally filmed a smidgen of the tape fence when she was pregnant, and acted shady about it as usual. Her story was full of pre recorded content when the building work was going on, she seemed to only story ‘live’ before the builders got to the house and after they left. What we now know is that the extension was well underway, it was started as soon as it was approved.
The first application got denied.
But yeah it was tattle that talked about it before she did.

Shady witch.

She accidentally filmed a smidgen of the tape fence when she was pregnant, and acted shady about it as usual. Her story was full of pre recorded content when the building work was going on, she seemed to only story ‘live’ before the builders got to the house and after they left. What we now know is that the extension was well underway, it was started as soon as it was approved.
The first application got denied.
But yeah it was tattle that talked about it before she did.

Shady witch.
But she didn’t let her beloved hinchers know that the first application was denied did she, whenever it was mentioned all she said was it’s starting soon 🙄

Reactions: 8
But she didn’t let her beloved hinchers know that the first application was denied did she, whenever it was mentioned all she said was it’s starting soon 🙄
Nothing was mentioned about it at all on Instagram, only on here. She only told the army when she had to

Reactions: 8
So, just in case any paps reading weren't clear enough from Hinch's insta stories, she's going to H&M today, ok? Did you get that, H&M. One last time, it's H&M. Feel free to be at her local branch, she's quite clearly desperate to be papped.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Weird to mention h & m... maybe she isnt actually going she just said she is to sound relatable. Or maybe like others have said she just wants to be papped. I wonder if some hinchers will be hanging out in h & m today 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve unfollowed her too. The constant begging for things is just embarrassing. “Oh I can’t find footless baby grows!” Google brought them up straight away with surprise surprise EBay at the top!
I’m sure in the grand scheme of things my unfollow won’t do any damage - she will just buy more. I already feel better mentally as I’m not being flaunted #Gifted items - that I will never be able to afford - left right and centre!
Why not just buy cheap ones and cut off the feet? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She can't go out without posting exactly where she is, if the attention is affecting her 'anxiety' that much, just go out without bleeping documenting it.
Exactly, today for example her new mate Stacey was running late for the school run so had to go out in her pj's and slippers - now correct me if im wrong but if you are running late the last thing you do is get your phone out to document it.
Both of them thrive on the attention, very sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Living in boob tubes and pictures like these make me think she's trying to portray shes actually breast feeding? #relateablemum

Exactly, today for example her new mate Stacey was running late for the school run so had to go out in her pj's and slippers - now correct me if im wrong but if you are running late the last thing you do is get your phone out to document it.
Both of them thrive on the attention, very sad.
These influencers always seem to have time for a phone in their hand. Was just flicking through Sophies story and can't believe how many little dots she has along the top for a new mum. As it's been said before, just enjoy your little baby. 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I must say, Hinchs cleaner is doing a fantastic job. The house is spotless and she hasn’t cleaned it herself since she moved back in weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've spent the last three hours reflecting on 911, remembering how horrific it was when it was happening before my eyes and thinking about how heartbreaking it was seeing those people jumping from the towers, and hearing the last messages left by the people on the plane.

Then I go on her stories and see how she's cleaned every room in her house before 10am and posted boomerangs of them all. How insignificant her life is. How can she do that every, single day and kid people into thinking that is a life? How can people revolve themselves around how dust-free their shelves are, or how unsmeared their mirrors are?

Thousands of people DIED that day. Thousands of people who would have given anything to embrace life, not spend every day wiping the same things that are already clean.

Get a life, Soph. Get a life and enjoy it with your beautiful baby as we never know what's coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is random,but the mention of Stacey made me think of Loose Women.Who else would like to be a fly on the wall if hinch ever met Janet Street Porter?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Completely not her fault at all, but I’m sat here feeling so deflated. Just saw on MH stories posts of every single room cleaned & I’m here struggling with disability not managing to keep my house clean and just wanting to cry, I feel so inadequate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is random,but the mention of Stacey made me think of Loose Women.Who else would like to be a fly on the wall if hinch ever met Janet Street Porter?
She wouldn't need her clothes cos Jsp would wipe the floor with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Completely not her fault at all, but I’m sat here feeling so deflated. Just saw on MH stories posts of every single room cleaned & I’m here struggling with disability not managing to keep my house clean and just wanting to cry, I feel so inadequate.
It's all HER FAULT & it's all FALSE. Please block her and realise that isn't reality. She hasn't cleaned every single room, she's paid a cleaner to clean every single room because she's a very good saleswoman who is raking the dollar in and can afford to pay someone. Yet claims it's her to be relatable. It's not relateable & it's not how the majority of us live. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.