Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustaLurker101

Sorry if it has already been mentioned but is she seriously not going to tag the artist who painted the wall mural?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

justsayno

I know the “she’s selfish/boastful” comments have been done to death on here now but I just watched back her reel highlights of the new non-farm and seeing it all there in one go it is actually disgusting.

Genuinely how much money do you think she is spunking on the house we have so far confirmed:

- timber orangery extension I’m guessing circa £150k
- brand new kitchen though the old one looked nice £30k
- two new kids bathrooms £10k
- new carpets throughout (though this has been quietly ignored £10k?)
- new painting throughout £750 a room what do we think 10 rooms plus hallways so £10k?
-loft flooring £5k?
-utility room + all new appliances 3/4K?
-boot room/movie room/playroom/ (“this will be one of the first rooms we tackle” except it hasn’t been mentioned since then what’s going on there)/sheds for the shit alpacas.
Maybe a few grand for each?

easily at £225k CASH from just the things she’s boasted about yet alone other rooms and this doesn’t even include the other bathrooms.

she’s doing an entire renovation literally in 3 months, all in one go, of a house that didn’t even need renovating. there was Nothing even wrong with the house it wasn’t like it was 80s carpet and flowery wallpaper it all looked pretty neutral to me already!

how much space do four people even need it reeks of chavs got rich.

She needs even less space than most people probably just 3sq meters to fit her crushed velvet sofa because that’s where she’ll spend 97% of her time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I used to work in an agricultural college with a zoo attached, alpacas lived there and the students in animal care would feed and clean them out. We were always told that although they are friendly don’t treat them like pets. When they’re younger you can get them too used to humans and they won’t see you as a leader so when they reach a certain age they will try and be an alpha over you. First signs are the ones who leap and rear, push you, seem generally bossy. Roy is definitely showing signs. She needs to teach them manners quick. They’re animals that need that authority. If she does it well they can be lovely but she’s giving in to their every demand at the minute. Disaster waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 48

zeebee21

Signing off for a bit and avoiding her braggy arse for a while, just found out today I’m being made redundant and we’ll be having to sell our animals off at the petting farm. The thought of saying goodbye is killing me more than losing my job

• Sad
  • Heart
Why is she cleaning her dishwasher with brillo pads, I thought the fancy fairy platinum did that for you. Also induction hob and scouring pad, what's wrong with you Soph you bloody idiot!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
im going to respond properly to this.

I’d back that tattler all the way with this. Yes it is important, her child is at potential risk, risk she hasn’t evaluated for a start, risk she’s knowingly put him into. How she can’t evaluate the dangers of what she’s done is beyond me. I don’t leave my kids with the dog alone, ever because he’s a dog and could turn at any minute. What happens when Ron gets trampled by those alpacas because she can’t see that those livestock are dangerous?

So you can stick your “you really think” comment where the Sun doesn’t shine. Anyone who thinks what she’s done with Ron and those dangerous livestock is acceptable needs their heads testing.
not to mention his “invisible speech needs“ meaning he can’t even shout for help or to vocalise his discomfort and fear.

• Sad

Mum of two

VIP Member
So is that it for her today?! Just a little follow thing for HER to gain more. Why does it annoy me so much that she's showing so little of what's happening in the house and making out that atleast 4 rooms have been done within a few days. Why aren't people waking up to this?! She's a liar, a scammer, fraud, everything you can name.
I'm following Martin & Shirley Kemp renovating their new house. No bragging whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
She can’t handle cooking for more than 2 people? So which two does she feed out of the 4 people that live in her house? Her and inch? Inch and Ronnie? She’s a supposed grown up mother of two and she can’t cook a bloody breakfast, my mum would be ashamed of me and herself if at 30 I couldn’t cook especially as a “mother” too

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Bloody hell what was that all about this morning? You lot have covered the dangerous alpacas already but what the actual fuck was the rest of the word salad?
”our little alpaca whisperer”??
”whatever it takes”??
”loved by millions”??
Soph! Stop typing out loud every stupid thought that enters your ditzy bloody brain. You’re making yourself look like even more of a loon!
And for the love of all things holy - get that child away from those enormous animals! They are twice his height already and assume they aren’t yet fully grown?
Just when you think it can’t get any worse…🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
She literally has no clue. That Alpha of the pack looks like he is ready to go for him. The fact the video is edited too, what is she cutting out?
And “he likes to direct them with his hands” HE LOOKS FUCKING UNSURE TO ME. And those llamas don’t seem sure of him at all. Disaster waiting to happen. She’s dangerous. Nothing is off limits for the gram.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
“You’re loved by millions” 🤢

The only love he wants and needs is from his Mother, and she seems unable to give this.

Awful woman surrounded by awful people. Them poor children

• Heart