Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how confident they are now. They clearly have faith that their 🐑 aren’t going anywhere soon! I cannot imagine being that grotesque I’d plaster my name everywhere! I’m embarrassed. Don’t get me wrong I’m so proud of what I’ve achieved but I’ve literally got a graduation pic up that’s it. I don’t end emails with the letters I got or tell everyone “I’ve got published studies YAKNOW” obviously when I get to know people and we talk about our jobs sure! My job isn’t anything to be ashamed of either. Imagine being proud you made money from selling tat to vulnerable people and using your kids for an added extra cute factor 🤮

Honest I’ve never been a bragger but at at least you something good in the world to be that proud of yourself! For every sheep she claims says “fixed their mental health” theirs a million other stories of people saying she makes them feel tit.

Just can’t imagine being proud of being a bloody scrounging, work shy, child exploiter I guess 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 35
Jeez Soph, it’s not a farm you’re living in....it’s a house in the country. Delusional stupid woman 😡😡

Reactions: 23
I'm sure someone found a document stating the garages couldn't be used for ANYTHING other than a garage? Could be why she's using the words 'loft space' and the guys know it's the office space really. She's sly enough we know that.
Yes I did, on the planning when the garage was built. It was rejected twice when it had office space and a toilet, and the approval stated it must only be used as garaging.
I’ll see if I can find it again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It just shows how confident they are now. They clearly have faith that their 🐑 aren’t going anywhere soon! I cannot imagine being that grotesque I’d plaster my name everywhere! I’m embarrassed. Don’t get me wrong I’m so proud of what I’ve achieved but I’ve literally got a graduation pic up that’s it. I don’t end emails with the letters I got or tell everyone “I’ve got published studies YAKNOW” obviously when I get to know people and we talk about our jobs sure! My job isn’t anything to be ashamed of either. Imagine being proud you made money from selling tat to vulnerable people and using your kids for an added extra cute factor 🤮

Honest I’ve never been a bragger but at at least you something good in the world to be that proud of yourself! For every sheep she claims says “fixed their mental health” theirs a million other stories of people saying she makes them feel tit.

Just can’t imagine being proud of being a bloody scrounging, work shy, child exploiter I guess 🤷‍♂️
It's mind boggling how horribly blurred the boundaries between their home/life/business when their entire house is branded in their BUSINESS NAME? Most people close the door on their business when they aren't working these lot live for their business and nothing else.
Toxic family environment

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It just shows how confident they are now. They clearly have faith that their 🐑 aren’t going anywhere soon!
Imagine how embarrassing it would have been, if she had jumped the gun a few months ago and started renaming Castle Greyskull.....Hinch Aquarium.

Before they realised they weren't fish people. 😂 😂 Awkward!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMAGINE being so self absorbed that you have your tend name printed on the FLOOR of your LOFT 🤯

Reactions: 21
Just in case these are needed to report her to the council as a change of use.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just had a look on garage styles Instagram and they’ve referred to her as one of their VIP clients. Drop me outtttt!!
Or they are laughing because they've seen her coming. Assuming she's paid of course, which I doubt without a mahussive discount anyway. Cause who, just who puts posh flooring down in the loft? Another thing for her sheep to feel inadequate about.

Reactions: 15
Some serious money in the HQ LOFT. £38 quid a meter plus installation. But I guess she got it freee guyshhhhz coz I am a celebruteeee client see. #loadsamoney ‘ave it innnnit.
I always find it disgusting that these companies gift things like this to people who can already afford them! In what world does getting loads of expensive free stuff because you’re a ‘celebrity’ make you relatable?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Or they are laughing because they've seen her coming. Assuming she's paid of course, which I doubt without a mahussive discount anyway. Cause who, just who puts posh flooring down in the loft? Another thing for her sheep to feel inadequate about.
Apparently they ‘collaborated’ with her.

It’s on their insta.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Probably completely late to the party but the web has updated with the property registration details, they got the keys on 26/10/21. Nearly 4 months ago so I think that this confirms that we are seeing the ""renovations"" in pre records

Reactions: 19
The size of that loft! She makes me sick flaunting her wealth...how can her sheep not see what a selfish greedy manipulating cow she is?

Reactions: 20
Probably completely late to the party but the web has updated with the property registration details, they got the keys on 26/10/21. Nearly 4 months ago so I think that this confirms that we are seeing the ""renovations"" in pre records
Which begs the question, wtf is she doing now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she flits between two generously sized houses, heating on to the max so she can bare those shoulders throughout the winter, lights on in every room, spewing money on pointless tat and redecorating and replacing the interior of a perfectly beautiful houseanwhile the rest of us are counting pennies and trying to work out where we will find the extra £100+ out energy bill will increase by in April, just as my maternity pay starts? Let alone national insurance rise, council tax rise…bloody everything rise!

relatable.

so glad to see the comments on the MHMMDI thread last night.Just hope it continues and it becomes her downfall.

Reactions: 35
Zoella (who is one of Gleams clients) created her own HQ

Soph has just bought a new desk and stationery for her ‘office’ and now she’s converting a loft to office space? I’m confused. She doesn’t do any work - why does she need an office or even a desk!

Plus IT’S NOT A FARM! Please someone gift her a bloody dictionary! She is totally deluded and hell bent on making her home and garden into a farm. Strange woman.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.