Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
Where's she been interacting with Ronnie like??? All I've seen is her follow him around the alpacas pen with a camera doing a breathy laugh... Oh and helped him take his wellies off... Other than that I've not seen any motherly affection, interaction or parenting at all
I haven’t seen her stories yet but ran to them after reading that statement. I was stumped. Zero interaction as always

Reactions: 6

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
The planning application for the orangery only got submitted last week and says work hasn’t started so on the occasion I don’t think she’s lying. For once.
Ohh I didn’t know there was a new one.
There was an application previously submitted by the vendor, so I would assume this is just a formality as that had expired.

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve just realised why she’s shown the kitchen!

It’s because it’s been suggested here that her new one is done - she’s trying to say ‘hey look my toaster and kettle are still here’
She doesn’t drink tay or eat toast, only jus rol, she can easily show off her free utensils 😝

• Haha

SuzieMCR

Too late 😂 Most of them absolutely wrecked beautiful wood furniture by painting it white or grey 😂😂
Exactly this! There’s a home/cleaning account I follow and she’s pretty much just come out with that. I’m kind of disappointed in her; she seemed sound as well 😕

obadan

Irritates the hell out of me. What a wonderful amazing lifestyle she has 😆😆 copying her buddy SS. Mrs Grey dull as dishwater

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ns22xo

Why is she posting the utility and kitchen like it’s not already done? The utility has been listed by the company and tagged them both it in too so she knows. Why does she have to prerecord everything? Makes no sense and all these companies are outing her about it too.

Reactions: 5