Mrs Hinch #498 Dindins innit. Oi oi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thread title by @or JusRollWithIt

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards

It’s been another boring day at Nelson Maldona House. Bribing alpacas with carrots is all the content Sophie has at the moment.

She did a Q&A where she answered questions we’d asked here, as usual.

Jamie was allowed out to play with Soph’s new toys after we commented that he hadn’t been seen in a few days.

Soph shared another cryptic story with pictures of the boys at bedtime.

A kitchen company tagged Hinch and Inch in a grid post showing what their utility will look like, so we’re expecting Soph to sack them immediately for ruining her grand reveal.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda Yahoo - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / Father James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS / Trollomon- Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we fat hens apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
The alpacas are named Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad (definitely not Roy, Rodney and Raymond)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 77
@cantstandinfluencers couldn't reply to you on the last thread. I agree that it is a gamble to send things to infuencers. That small business said they have influencers or their agents agreeing to tag them but then they wear their products and don't even acknowledge them. That's really low.

I've zero experience of the influencing world but can't small businesses start sending them contracts agreeing to a mention if they like and show the product? If they or their agents are willing to approach these small businesses or engage with them before receiving their items, they should have the decency to tag them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 She really has done duck all other than feed the alpacas carrots
You're really harsh on Hunch 🥺🥺🥺
She replied to Brad!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146
I’ve not been on in a while due to returning to real work not tend after mat leave, and struggled getting back into the swing of things with work 2 kids partner house to run etc…. So I’ve had to skip a load of threads to catch up: glad to see she’s still un relatable as ever. My other half mentioned us getting a puppy, I literally looked at him, and thought we have a 8 month old a 5 year old where are we finding the time for a puppy 🤣 made me think sofa must have staff caring for these alpacas because wtf. This is the most I’ve seen her off the sofa in months though.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Feeding alpacas in knock-off Hermès,
How long will she keep them; months, weeks or days?

Sophie has form for flushing the fish,
These boys will be gone when she has a new wish

But Sophie, alpacas won’t fit down the loo
When you are bored of them what will you do?

James was allowed to help with ‘din dins’
He looks fed up with Soph’s fleeting whims

Where are your boys, and your obese dog?
At Greyskull with Nanny? Is that her new job?

New kitchen incoming, an ad or a gift?
The Amazon boot room is just makeshift

The huns are all blind to Soph’s fake timelines,
They worship St Sopha at their grey shrines

Come join us on tattle, open your eyes
We are not trolls, we just call out her lies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
@cantstandinfluencers couldn't reply to you on the last thread. I agree that it is a gamble to send things to infuencers. That small business said they have influencers or their agents agreeing to tag them but then they wear their products and don't even acknowledge them. That's really low.

I've zero experience of the influencing world but can't small businesses start sending them contracts agreeing to a mention if they like and show the product? If they or their agents are willing to approach these small businesses or engage with them before receiving their items, they should have the decency to tag them.

Hi - Sadly I can’t see influencers signing any contract other than lucrative contracts with the big corporations. I really can’t stand this toxic culture of sending stuff for free in order for a shout out. How about supporting small business by actually purchasing something and then reviewing it. What I think is really poor, especially for an influencer who claims to support small businesses, is the other week Soph was showing off Ron’s impressive and very excessive cap collection and I’m pretty sure she mentioned that most are from Shein and are really cheap! So she’s happy to buy from and promote Shein but not buy from or promote a smaller company selling kids beanie hats? This is where it’s all wrong and this is how she becomes richer and richer. Imagine not having to buy your kids clothes, receiving free food, a free or heavily discounted utility - I bet even that easigrass was free as both Soph and Jamie advertised it! Not having to spend much out of the millions you have made from conning people only makes you richer and more entitled.

Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣
Great idea 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
What I think is really poor, especially for an influencer who claims to support small businesses, is the other week Soph was showing off Ron’s impressive and very excessive cap collection and I’m pretty sure she mentioned that most are from Shein and are really cheap! So she’s happy to buy from and promote Shein but not buy from or promote a smaller company selling kids beanie hats? This is where it’s all wrong and this is how she becomes richer.
Yes!! I was thinking about her Shein hats too. 4 hangers with about 7 hats each is also not cheap.

Reactions: 31
Almost 500 thread about sofa 😮

I saw on the last page some people questioning why we rave about ronnie!

Ronnie had everything broadcast even his toilet training she constantly put ronnie down

Lennie she passes as her angel kid and perfect child yet lennie life is not broadcast on social media like ronnies is

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I know there's a lot of speculation about her having moved in and had everything done but I'm now starting to think she is being somewhat truthful about them not living there yet. She announced this knowing companies would approach her for freebies. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 40
It's not really a utility "room" more of an area 🤷‍♀️🤣 I don't get the desire fornthe wgole thing to be open plan. Forget about the kids play room being at the other side 🤬🤬 but surely a stuf wall and a door separating the back door, kitchen and playroom doors would be safer fornthe boys going back and forwards as she could lock the utility door. She really is a thick dick (Sorry inch, something you can only dream of)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Small businesses need to stop 'gifting'. If they are sending stuff and want mentioned, they need to have an agreement in place before doing so...but when influencers are charging other companies thousands for stories, they then struggle to justify their charges if they will then tag others free in exchange for relatively low cost items.

If you 'gift', especially unsolicited, it is a gift and you cannot expect anything, especially if you know the influencer involved charges for content. If it is 'solicited', unless you have a cast iron guarantee of exposure, don't send it. Influencers should be expected to be willing to pay for your items, buy them, and possibly go on to create a working relationship if they like it and want more. This idea of sending them everything for free and them crediting everyone whilst having expensive contracts with companies is naive of small businesses.

I've seen snack accounts try it on with chocolate and baking companies, etc. and thankfully a lot of them are waking up and saying they won't send free products all over the place and expect those genuinely interested to be following them already, buying from them initially and from there they can work out if there is a 'gifting' relationship worth having. These other company types need to follow. I get having a shout out from a large influencer can change things overnight for a company (look at Joe Wicks shouting out the Chocolate Smiths - their expansion has been huge since, but Joe actually bought their choc, shouted them out as he loved it), but they need to remember when they are that big and charging for content, your gifts are exactly that, gifts. Plus, there is plenty out there to show the likes of Sofa has done this to so many small businesses why would you expect to be any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Thread title by @or JusRollWithIt

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards

It’s been another boring day at Nelson Maldona House. Bribing alpacas with carrots is all the content Sophie has at the moment.

She did a Q&A where she answered questions we’d asked here, as usual.

Jamie was allowed out to play with Soph’s new toys after we commented that he hadn’t been seen in a few days.

Soph shared another cryptic story with pictures of the boys at bedtime.

A kitchen company tagged Hinch and Inch in a grid post showing what their utility will look like, so we’re expecting Soph to sack them immediately for ruining her grand reveal.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda Yahoo - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / Father James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS / Trollomon- Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we fat hens apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
The alpacas are named Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad (definitely not Roy, Rodney and Raymond)
Hate myself for liking that utility

but I’d add inpictures on the wall and colour with towels

hate myself right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the guy doing sofa utility aslo did some of the work at castle greyskull... he has a hinch folder on his insta
Screenshot_20220122-114912_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220122-114909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I did put a comment too, got deleted 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.