Mrs Hinch #496 The one with the alpacas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pollyanna263 & @Andioooop 💗👏🏻
Bloody brilliant! Masters of poetry and digital 'art'! 🤣 Love the tranq gun and her screwed up face only her mother could laaave!

Waited for this thread to start as my eyes are like piss holes in the snow!😴

Now calling a personal deep rest as the bint has mashed my head in with her "tit" show. I can't get the image of her in that army sleeping bag puffa coat and flipper boots out of my head. Bet she screws her nose up like that during "sexy times" with that numb nuts no knob husband of hers! 🤮

Revolting thoughtless pair of fools!
Off to clear my brain 😄 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Apparently alpacas can live up to 20 years.
Can we start a book on how long hers last?
I’m putting £5 on 9 months . . .
(Before they’re sent to alpaca people/overfed/neglected etc!)

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She's a pathetic excuse for a woman.
Henry's nose will be well out of joint with her gushing over her other 3 children.
Poor Ron and Lon will never get a look in now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t get me wrong she’s a gong but seeing and hearing Ronnie laugh like that is literally making my heart smile. He’s adorable 🥰

Edit: I meant she’s a gong

Okay it keeps changing it to gong. She’s a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Well I found this on the mrs hinch home Fb page post ...
Some poor woman’s left a decent comment and the hounds come for her
Telling peolpe not to leave negative comments ffs
Seriously they are all fucktards,they all need rounding up and placed in a very large padded cell 🤬 they are all mentally deranged,they think they are her personal bodyguards

Apparently alpacas can live up to 20 years.
Can we start a book on how long hers last?
I’m putting £5 on 9 months . . .
(Before they’re sent to alpaca people/overfed/neglected etc!)
I bet ole jimbo already been to william Hill placing his bet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahhhhh you got us there Zophunch, you CAN post outside of the insta window, Well done, now you don't have to wait anymore.

Are you going to bag and sell the poo? from what I have read its a really good manure, one farm sells it for £2 a bag, not sure on the size of the bag but even if its just used for your new vegetable plot, thats still fab - you are having a large one aren't you? No point having all that spare time and land and not putting it to good use, good girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Give it a month and she’ll be bored with the alpacas. Onto the next trend. 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 37
So let me get this straight, she was forced to move and didn’t really want to but had time to visit and plan months in advance for taking alpacas home. Jesus wept how stupid are her fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Such sad sad bastards, imagine full grown adults crying over Hinch and her alpacas. Give me strength.🤦🤦🤦 The amount of people gushing at the gash and saying they 'need these cute alpacas' in their lives is actually quite disturbing. They aren't the latest 'must have' trend you daft fuckers, they need a lot of looking after and are pretty hard work.

These kinda people need to get a bleeping grip. And a life.

View attachment 1002835

View attachment 1002836
These cunts need to get a life. duck me. I’ve never come across such a massive bunch of sad sacks. How cant they see through the massive web of lies from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
6623F240-4EE3-4261-917C-29408ED961BC.png

possibly already mentioned but she’s had them for a few days but I thought her kids were sick so who’s been looking after the alpacas? Or the kids? 🙃👀

• Haha
Reactions: 45
OMG THIS IS DISPICABLE!!!
And tattle gets called out for being trolls
Hinchs own Super fans are the TROLLS
Directly messaging innocent people who are sharing reasonable opinions/facts! and target them!
HINCH LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED!
I hope your happy with yourself! bleep
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED
EC628274-6139-4631-A687-E185906D7DDF.jpeg
0B9A64C9-4FF9-4048-BFD2-84F2D0A556E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Give it a month and she’ll be bored with the alpacas. Onto the next trend. 🥱
I wonder what the next“big thing” will be.
I’m hopeful that it’s decorating the bedroom of her her actual human children.
but knowing hinch it’ll be the pantry

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.