Mrs Hinch #496 The one with the alpacas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #496 The one with the alpacas

There once was a girl from Maldon
Her screws weren’t just loose,
they were undone.
“Alpacas!” she cried
While the huns closed their eyes,
To the fact the records were all pre-done.

“The boys are here! Have you guessed?”
Then Stacey changed plans; Soph was stressed
It didn’t stop the grand Hinch reveal
Of alpacas and ‘tend grass, not even a field 😔

What we know so far -

They’ve been visiting these poor alpacas since they were 3 months old, so they will be used to Soph’s screeching at least.

We don’t know how old they are now.
They’re still juvenile, much like Sophie who says they know her as ‘Mum’.

The grass outside their shelter is astroturf.

Ronnie clearly loves them ❤
But we suspect his laughing was dubbed, again.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Roy got a hold of the tranq & kept a very close eye on Veruca:
1B15432B-7DB0-4499-AFAD-C8698641F259.jpeg
216EE6DF-894B-45AE-ABB2-083EC8F46FC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 432
So the Animals know her as mum and her actual human kids know her as MUMMMAAAAZZZZZZZ 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 122
Hinchy drama causing chaos because her pre records are getting her caught out

Reactions: 46
I also love the fact she did this because SS had done a story stating she wasn’t revealing joes birthday surprise today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Funny how she didn't do her sickly montage of the alpacas train rolling up the driveway to bring them home and show them walking off and walking onto their red carpet into their fake grass paddock
Like she did of santa in his moho 🤣🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Ive just got in from work and sir cubicle has been away since Monday and was home when I got in……I just threw a box of LFTs at him and ran, nay trotted like an alpaca here soooooo fast

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Such sad sad bastards, imagine full grown adults crying over Hinch and her alpacas. Give me strength.🤦🤦🤦 The amount of people gushing at the gash and saying they 'need these cute alpacas' in their lives is actually quite disturbing. They aren't the latest 'must have' trend you daft fuckers, they need a lot of looking after and are pretty hard work.

These kinda people need to get a bleeping grip. And a life.

IMG_20220120_173523.jpg

Screenshot_2022-01-20-17-35-04-27_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
Honesty I would say I cant wait for her to wake up tomorrow to tit all over her fake grass but I'd be 4 months to late since it's all pre records lol

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Reading the sheep comments under the grid posts gives me ick.

1) many are SURPRISED ?!? They are alpacas and we’re expecting Shetland ponies… seriously?
2) many are saying “I knew it!!!” Well no tit Sherlock. Don’t need more than 2 brain cells to work out her dripped clues and information.
3) MANY are saying they want them/going to get them/start a farm.
4) the small businesses falling over themselves to know which is which so they can make custom items and send them to her. The desperation.
ETA: STOP sending her free custom items. She will not tag you or credit you. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 102
Such sad sad bastards, imagine full grown adults crying over Hinch and her alpacas. Give me strength.🤦🤦🤦 The amount of people gushing at the gash and saying they 'need these cute alpacas' in their lives is actually quite disturbing. They aren't the latest 'must have' trend you daft fuckers, they need a lot of looking after and are pretty hard work.

These kinda people need to get a bleeping grip. And a life.

View attachment 1002835

View attachment 1002836
And these are the fuckers calling us fat hens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Wtf she's actually gone and gotten 3 alpacas I thought she was just trolling us and wouldn't do it... Poor creatures in that tiny plastic enclosure they'll be miserable in there. She will be spraying zoflora over the AstroTurf and it's so toxic for them. So bleeping selfish.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.