Mrs Hinch #49 A Label here, a label there, Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing she invented was naming everything and spraying everything with Zoflora and
It sounds awful but this looks so much like a picture of a grinning fat child with a massive chocolate bar stood next to a child that hasn’t got sweet FA 😡😡😡 Sorry to make that comparison but I had no other way to show how much that woman infuriates me showing all her fortune to the less well off 😡😡😡 YUK!!
One of her most horrendous pictures 🤢

Reactions: 2
How would we know how soft his gifted baby grow is... something else you didn’t pay for Sophie.

I’d honestly hate knowing I got gifted half the stuff for my child I honestly would! Everything my child had ever owned I’ve proudly bought myself!

Sophie focus on your son, the cleaning can wait, go fill your fridge up cos you have no food.

Take the dog for a walk too!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
In my opinion she’s always copied others but claims it’s her own ideas. So original is Mrs H. I like Lynsey. She’s just normal. It’s not gone to her head.
She does. The whole concept of shining your sink and putting it to bed came from fly lady. I used to follow when my eldest was born nearly 10 years ago!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She does. The whole concept of shining your sink and putting it to bed came from fly lady. I used to follow when my eldest was born nearly 10 years ago!!
Yep, me too. She was the 'sink lady' and I always used to shine up my sink and feel like I had won the day. Then turn around and see the rest of the house and cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It sounds awful but this looks so much like a picture of a grinning fat child with a massive chocolate bar stood next to a child that hasn’t got sweet FA [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] Sorry to make that comparison but I had no other way to show how much that woman infuriates me showing all her fortune to the less well off [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] YUK!!
Careful, you'll be featured on ban_tattle next [emoji23]

Reactions: 4
Most of her 'tips' could be found on Pinterest years ago! She is a liar and a plagiarist.
I found her Pinterest account the other day, she only has one board and it's full of ideas for wedding photography at her wedding venue, and you can totally see where she got her inspiration from for her own pictures!

Reactions: 3
Iconic lip gloss £19 each-you sure soph?

She wouldn't know because the greedy twit got it all for free 😡 A discount code for "us".... duck off Sophie. There's no "us" ... you get everything *gifted. Annoying twit!

Reactions: 16
I’ve come to the conclusion she’s trying to target a wealthier audience now... but it’s not working coz they probably just look at her as tack
Agreed! She showed Ronnie in a baby gro this morning from a company called Mori, a simple sleepsuit is £32.50. They also offer membership and you are sent a new item every month.So no doubt she will be shoving that down peoples throats soon. They have gifted the Instamum’s who’s demographic have beautiful homes painted in Farrow and Ball Hague Blue,House of Hackney cushions, Cole and Son Wallpaper,eat organic food, shop in Waitrose and kids go to private school.Mrs Hinch is more likely to target a Mum buying a six pack from the supermarket, you cannot jump ship from B@M to John Lewis! She probably feels because her bank balance has lots of 000’s she should be gifted Miele not Beko. Mori P.R you have downgraded the value of your brand by gifting Hinch your product!
*I had to edit this comment as I could not see the #gifted on her post, it was in the smallest font hidden at the bottom!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I looked her up out of curiosity.from what I saw I love her,it's like listening to one of your favourite aunts giving advice not some jumped up silly young girl.

Reactions: 5
When she just looked at Ronnie and said he looks like Jamie and not her she had such a look of disgust on her face, Gretel doesn’t help but can you imagine how that makes her husband feel? She is slowly getting more bitchy and egocentric every single day!

Reactions: 10
Agreed! She showed Ronnie in a baby gro this morning from a company called Mori, a simple sleepsuit is £32.50. They also offer membership and you are sent a new item every month.So no doubt she will be shoving that down peoples throats soon. They have gifted the Instamum’s who’s demographic have beautiful homes painted in Farrow and Ball Hague Blue,House of Hackney cushions, Cole and Son Wallpaper,eat organic food, shop in Waitrose and kids go to private school.Mrs Hinch is more likely to target a Mum buying a six pack from the supermarket, you cannot jump ship from B@M to John Lewis! She probably feels because her bank balance has lots of 000’s she should be gifted Miele not Beko. Mori P.R you have downgraded the value of your brand by gifting Hinch your product!
This is the thing, I just don’t know who her targeted audience is, or if she even has one.....?
I wonder if maybe she would come across as more relatable simply if she did a little less #ads and #gifted things (hidden ads)?

Reactions: 6
This is the thing, I just don’t know who her targeted audience is, or if she even has one.....?
I wonder if maybe she would come across as more relatable simply if she did a little less #ads and #gifted things (hidden ads)?
Her target demographic are young stay at home Mums,those on low incomes/benefits, many of her biggest selling items on eBay cost very little, it makes people think they are buying into brand Hinch without breaking the bank. However, many women get caught up in the Hinch world and aspire to have the crushed grey velvet sofa and bed, Shark hoover, piles of baskets, Ava May candles and the funeral urn on the hob. The very fact that Shark offer ‘an easy payment plan’ says a lot. I think it’s actually really cruel preying on young Women to buy more tit they cannot afford.

Reactions: 16
79F71085-7BF3-4140-9610-653FFF4ADB6C.png
Long time lurker here, but I never realised how badly she tries to hide the *ad/*gifted text! Example here, can you see it? Took me a while, it’s bottom left behind the “send message” I’ve noticed it so much after reading on here, she also makes the writing the same colour as the background too to camouflage it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
£95 for 5 lipglosses. ‘They have given US a discount code to use’ NO Soph, you are being paid £5,000 plus to post that you do not need a discount code, so you say ‘I have a discount code for you my shoppers’

Her target demographic are young stay at home Mums,those on low incomes/benefits, many of her biggest selling items on eBay cost very little, it makes people think they are buying into brand Hinch without breaking the bank. However, many women get caught up in the Hinch world and aspire to have the crushed grey velvet sofa and bed, Shark hoover, piles of baskets, Ava May candles and the funeral urn on the hob. The very fact that Shark offer ‘an easy payment plan’ says a lot. I think it’s actually really cruel preying on young Women to buy more tit they cannot afford.
She has replied very quickly! Her dream come true! Is living in B@M store! X

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.