Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alpacayourbags

No I don't think so in my opinion it's currently ss who Is trying to one up Sophie, ss has had that house over a year and she never been so baggy about it and getting in there that her and Jo are so famous they have both won iacgmooh which in my opinion means sh has something big coming these are just my opinions though, I know alot about money and finances and I'm telling you now a house of that size with land need staff there will be a cleaner and a gardener at the very minimum that requires a monthly income and unless you knew you had something in the pipeline I doubt you'd buy it
I think it is Sopha who is seething not SS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Alpacayourbags

One question, how can you like her🤔
I suppose I've never really seen her as relatable, I veiw everything like it's the fucking matrix and I find it absolutely fascinating how she has risen to the top of the cleaning influencer industry cleaning a new build?? I didn't follow her in the early days because I was a bit like huh?? Your house is clean what you cleaning it for? Then I thought aw well if in Rome and I found her quite funny, I don't think she's as funny now but I think she overthinks who she is now because of the trolling/tattle I think all the boasting is for you guys but I don't think she realises how much it will irk some of her followers like I said the other day I'm just here for the house wars because those 2 are having the biggest dick swinging contest I have ever seen, but Sophie doesn't seem pissed of at all, ss is seething though which tells me something huge is coming x

Moon_Baby

They don't splash out cos its all bloody gifted! She doesn't need to spend! Gullible companies pay her money to promote their crap with her saying "I just luurrrve it guyyyzz" and the small companies send her stuff and don't even recieve a tag when they spot stuff in her crap!

The only thing I think is left to come is more land and no doubt a book about her struggles to keep a tend farm after having a baby!!
I hope that's all there is....I have nightmares about a "Keeping Hup with the Hinches"....ITVBe right up their street 🙈

• Haha
So in the Mail story neighbour 3 says she made a lot of money and moved out. That sounds very much like she is no longer in residence at Greyskull to me. Past tense. Be interesting to find out just when this happened. I don't understand the need for all these pre records. Saying she was picking up the keys in new years day when she had had them weeks. Why?
I do wonder why we are even taking an interest anymore 😴 😂

Alpacayourbags

Literally everyone I know on social media lies influencer or not! I mean there is someone on here that slags of hinches parenting that has absolutely no right to do that and that's how fake it all is@ I have friends that confide in me their partners cheat on them but post how happy they all are! Isn't that fucking insane? Isn't it all metal "living my best life" mate you told me last month your husband is a cheating cunt!
I don't hate her, I don't agree with her morals , her lies, her deceit, her bad treatment of Ronnie, her abuse of Henry, the list goes on. Nothing to like really🥴