Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Omg she’s using a product that I actually think I want (banish me now)! I squeegee my shower after every use not a tend clean but an actual clean. But she’s got a little one that clips up on the shower. I NEED this so if any of you nusty trolls know where I can acquire one I’ll make you a sketty hoop pie and love you to the moon and back ;)
I have one, it’s from Joseph Joseph

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thatlilone

Exactly this. I'm not an early years practitioner but am a teacher and a mother. She isnt capturing his engagement or interest because she isnt even playing with him or alongside him. Shes basically interrupting his flow and trying to divert him onto something she thinks he should be doing (saying the colours to him) instead of letting him enjoy his play.

Shes making it about herself. How proud she is of him. How well she can cheer on her son. What she wants to do. What content she wants to create out of her children.

It's just fucking infuriating at this point.
This im a parent but my kid is asd at this age hed line up his cars id offer to help him that was often no so id engage other way talk to him about the colour the shapes the type of car more often than not my ass was sitting on the floor with my kid keeping it in focus on what he was doing and engaging in a way that works for him she needs to engage with her son and make it about him it seriouly helps uggg

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I saw the full adresss, I am not sure if anyone else can see it. I didn't know it before. It needs going over a couple more times

I can see the full address and postcode :confused:
ohh I’ve zoomed right in and can sort of see it. But didn’t when I looked at is as a normal image. Had to zoom in very close (@VicksterIcon )

I take it she's never going to try baby led weaning then. I know babies are different, but at Lennie's age I would allow my child to try and pick up and eat foods too. I kinda feel she holds back on fine motor skills
She did BLW with Ron (as far as what she showed). I’m curious why she’s gone back the other way this time.