Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle

Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby
Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards. Keep them short, and swear-free!

Radio silence all day Tuesday, until evening when Soph shared a snap of a cozy corner of their ‘farmhouse’ complete with log burner. It’s just like the dolls house, it’s her dream guys 🥺

It looks like Fiddle Fingers, Weeping Al (or at least his reflection), and Cling On niece have joined them for their getaway. After telling us that they were having Christmas in a farmhouse with their families, it’s a little odd that it’s actually only half of Soph’s lot…

Wednesday morning and Soph took inspiration from tattle once again to post that they were wrapping up warm for a walk. An hour later she was ‘tend sleeping in a chair, just like normal, while poor Henry gazed longingly at the mythical land of ‘outside’.

We must remember that she’s still recovering from a snapped in two toe, and the flu. Poor lamb, it’s a miracle she made it there at all.

Some super sleuthing by @instacharlie found where they are staying. A cottage sleeping 7, not quite a big farmhouse for everyone….. Just up the road from Barnard Castle!

It also confirmed that they are just 5 hours drive from home. Definitely no need for the motor home to get there, unless Jamie and Freda drove up together and stopped off on the way for a quick fiddle in the back.

Expect lots of deep rest the next few days, after such a long journey Soph is having to acclimatise to a new sofa.

Her company accounts for the last tax year have been filed, and she yet again made an obscene amount of money by fleecing her flock at every opportunity.

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Jamie is short for James

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Posted on last threat just before it was closed but .. Do you reckon she isn’t bothered about Castle Greyskull being left empty over Christmas as it’s actually been packed up and now vacant as she’s already moved into the new house, hence why she was AWOL for a few days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Posted on last threat just before it was closed but .. Do you reckon she isn’t bothered about Castle Greyskull being left empty over Christmas as it’s actually been packed up and now vacant as she’s already moved into the new house, hence why she was AWOL for a few days
She was/is probably at the farm while someone packs up their house for them.

Reactions: 47
Morning all. Fab recap @Pollyanna263 🤣
Just a thought but seeing as this family (or part of it) spend just about every waking hour together then what on Earth do they talk about on holiday? There’s no need to share news or stories to tell. They live in each other’s pockets!
As Julia Roberts says in Pretty Woman “ the rest is just geography” 🤷‍♀️
Don’t know why they didn’t just stay at home!

Reactions: 54
Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle

Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby
Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards. Keep them short, and swear-free!

Radio silence all day Tuesday, until evening when Soph shared a snap of a cozy corner of their ‘farmhouse’ complete with log burner. It’s just like the dolls house, it’s her dream guys 🥺

It looks like Fiddle Fingers, Weeping Al (or at least his reflection), and Cling On niece have joined them for their getaway. After telling us that they were having Christmas in a farmhouse with their families, it’s a little odd that it’s actually only half of Soph’s lot…

Wednesday morning and Soph took inspiration from tattle once again to post that they were wrapping up warm for a walk. An hour later she was ‘tend sleeping in a chair, just like normal, while poor Henry gazed longingly at the mythical land of ‘outside’.

We must remember that she’s still recovering from a snapped in two toe, and the flu. Poor lamb, it’s a miracle she made it there at all.

Some super sleuthing by @instacharlie found where they are staying. A cottage sleeping 7, not quite a big farmhouse for everyone….. Just up the road from Barnard Castle!

It also confirmed that they are just 5 hours drive from home. Definitely no need for the motor home to get there, unless Jamie and Freda drove up together and stopped off on the way for a quick fiddle in the back.

Expect lots of deep rest the next few days, after such a long journey Soph is having to acclimatise to a new sofa.

Her company accounts for the last tax year have been filed, and she yet again made an obscene amount of money by fleecing her flock at every opportunity.

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Jamie is short for James
How did you manage such an amazing recap, she did duck all afterall. Weldone Polly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Following another clothing company. She’s obviously got plans for NYE. Covid truly doesn’t exist in her world.

Reactions: 33
Shes a sheep fleecing wolf, but after this week I'm tempted to eat beans on toast for 6 months to spend a grand or 2 on going away for Christmas next year haha feels quite bargainous to me at the moment 😅😅.

I will be really surprised if the return from "the north" doesn't result in them going to the new house. Video of the trip home, showing them missing the turning for Maldon and her saying "err Jaymeeeeee where are we going?!"
"Oi oi, Its a surprise innit babe"
Cue turning into Chav Cottage, cheesy music and "oh my god, I cant believe this is happening to little old me" and a montage of all the rooms filled with crushed velvet and no toys.

THIS is why fiddle is "up north", cause her stuff is being moved into Castle greyskull hence why they can't just spend Christmas together at her place!

• Haha
Reactions: 93
showing them missing the turning for Maldon and her saying "err Jaymeeeeee where are we going?!" "Oi like
Its a surprise innit babe" cue turning into Chav Cottage, cheesy music and "oh my god, I cant believe this is happening to little old me" and a montage of all the rooms filled with crushed velvet and no toys.
So bleeping accurate 😂 Chav Cottage 😂 don’t forgot Roy, Rodney and Raymond 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Great recap Polly 👏

If she doesn’t move after all this speculation it’ll be interesting to see which direction she plans on taking her account… she can’t possibly think of keeping it as it is 😴

Reactions: 39
Morning! Missed the second half of the last thread so some catching up for me to do this morning. Thanks for the recap @Pollyanna263, so we know where she is hiding!!!
Absolutely hideous that she has traipsed a whole motorhome with her!
I have full expected a house move but today l feel like there may not be one. Currently in the process of wanting to move and there are so many ups and downs! I will be hugely disappointed of course but can you imagine what an anti-climax that would be? It doesn’t explain her lack of her usual ‘Christmas spirit’ though!

Reactions: 31
I'm pretty sure it's been emptied. But if it's not sold, telling the world that she's on holiday is not the cleverest. The kitchen, bathroom and heating system could easily be gone before they get back.
Dumb as dumb could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chav Cottage 🤣 would be so very fitting!
.... Just off Burberry Lane!?
She would need the much needed holiday break/deep rest and the motorhome whilst the new gaff is being redecorated by minions in 50 shades of greige cos it's a bleep-RY CULLA INNIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly thought she would do a 'oh I love this farmhouse actually guys isn't so lucky its for sale' but actually it is way to far North for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.