Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers, she’s filed her accounts! She has, yet again, made an astonishing amount of money for doing half of duck all.

Can you give us an idiot's guide to accounts roundup 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d love to look at the “real” books rather than those that are exempt from audit etc.

How the duck she’s made that much money, I just don’t know. I was watching something on George Michael and how he used his fortune to help others down to paying a waitress’ student debts, he paid for IVF for a couple, donated hundreds of thousands to Childline and that’s just scratching the surface.

Hinch could use hers to help others, support charities in her local area for instance but she won’t do that because it doesn’t benefit her. I hope 2022 is when it all comes crashing down for her, her sheep wake up and she ends up with nothing.
george kept his donations anonymous as do many people, we have no idea how much Sophie donates .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Came across this on a cricut page on facebook ... defonatly a hincher 🙄🙄🙄 ill stick to bright wrapping paper and bows and ribbon....
Iv been wrapping presents in parcel paper for about 6 years now. Make it look nice with coloured string. I had certain family members who used to laugh at me for being a hippy. Guess what she’s a hincher and now does the same but it’s because it’s cool and the hinch way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% she’s fewmingggg with tattle. We might even get a dog bed rant ‘holiday edition’.
Let’s just pray Ma brought the darts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You nusty trolls move faster than a bus on it's way to a fair 😏
I'm off to catch up guuuyssh

• Haha
Ew she's an hour and a half away from me. Too close for comfort, she probably passed through us. I'm off to go cry in the dog bed
Please spare a thought for us that only live round the corner to her 😂 I can assure you we’re grateful of the break

You nusty trolls move faster than a bus on it's way to a fair 😏
I'm off to catch up guuuyssh
‘Tend bus’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iv been wrapping presents in parcel paper for about 6 years now. Make it look nice with coloured string. I had certain family members who used to laugh at me for being a hippy. Guess what she’s a hincher and now does the same but it’s because it’s cool and the hinch way 🙄
I have a small business, my friend and I started it in lockdown… we used to use craft paper and string for orders and we are now having a total rebrand in January… hinch makes everything seem TACKY.

Reactions: 23
P
Nicely done 🤣

Also edited to say this is about 25 mins from me lol!
Evening trolls. Just catching up. Love that one of you lot have found where she's staying 🤣🤣 absolutely loving that it has an American fridge. Sopha will be taking it home in the back of yhe camper. Its gifted after all 💁‍♀️🤣

Exhausted already but probably a pre-record! Slumped with Lon looking like Hilda Ogden in an old folks home tend kipping with a rag wrapped around her head! All staged
You seem to have came from nowhere and I absolutely laaavv itttTT!!! You have the heart of a true tattle 😘😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well the pandemic is hardly likely to impact your business when you are paid to sit on your arse recycling cleaning videos every few days..
View attachment 939135
We must be overdue a “everything I do is for them” picture of the boys
Ugh don’t! It winds me up! What children need is love. They don’t need parents so lazy they’d rather sell their privacy than get jobs to provide for them. Poor excuses for parents. She’s 100% mates with Stacey because she’s queen of the over expose my kids without their consent so it validates that she isn’t a tit mum. (Ps you are hinch and it isn’t for them. It’s for you because you can’t be bothered to work)

Oh my, Mrs. Hinch is away
Oh lord, what will us nustys say?

I've got my full fat Coke and crunk snack
But if Soph is AWOL, posts this thread will lack

But wait! Her past posts will give us some gold,
And I'm sure our posts will be something to withhold

So Grinch you can go away and be cheery,
But we will stay here on your thread being leery

• Haha
Alls quiet in Grinchland tonight.

Do we think she's stomping around like Pingu absolutely FEWWMIN that Tattle has found out where she's staying?

"JAYMAY!!! PUT MY MUM DOWN AND HELP ME PACK UP THE CAMPER. WE'RE OFF BACK DARN SARRRFF!"
The image of her stomping around like Pingu 😂
Fiddle waving a scented hankie in her beak face 🤣

• Haha
I can't believe her sheep don't see she only ever had this account to earn money. She wants to fleece you, folks.

If I was her, I'd not be eager to move to a big, expensive mansion home. She may have a lot of money from her cleaning little Instagram account. How did little old me become a "celebrity"? 🥺 She doesn't have job security. If the media turns on her or companies finally see people aren't that interested, the ads will dry up and she'll have a lot less income.

She'll need money to maintain the house and farm. Where will they get it if nobody wants to work with her?

What will her CV say?
Skills

* exploiting my kids
* photoshop
* showing my shoulder
* designed a blank notebook
HEY EY EY EY EY! I won't have that.

She designed TWO blank notebooks. I'm fankoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Evening trolls. Just catching up. Love that one of you lot have found where she's staying 🤣🤣 absolutely loving that it has an American fridge. Sopha will be taking it home in the back of yhe camper. Its gifted after all 💁‍♀️🤣

You seem to have came from nowhere and I absolutely laaavv itttTT!!! You have the heart of a true tattle 😘😘
Aww thank you lovely! I was lurking for a little while and thought what a great bunch you are. Speaking the truth in an articulate way not FIIICK 🤪, good humour, which, let's face it we all bloody need! Tattle folk are REAL people and from what I see show more empathy and support for each other than the fake hunnzz "commooooonetaay" 😉🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everytime I see 'tend' on here (makes me laugh so much)I just cannot believe that she
1. Bought pretend crap for her kid to play with
and
2.made up that Ronnie calls it 'tend' when shes now admitted he doesn't speak
I can never decide which I weirder 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.