Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Christmas tree post was up 1st December last year and 30 November previous year. She must be on the move and the house reveal will be Christmas Day with tree all decorated.....can read her like a book šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
But can you read her like a hinch bestseller notebook?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once more for the people (and Sophie) in the back. She. Didnā€™t. Work. In. London.
It does my head in when she says that! Even me, a mere Northern lass knows a a bit about the geography of the south East. A Northern colleague of mine moved to our Head Office and told everyone she was moving to London... Letchworth is in London? Really?
Can I also add - She.Is.Not.A.Hairdresser šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s started following an account that focuses on a motherā€™s journey to ā€œfindā€ her autistic sonā€™s voice ā€¦.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Days work done then... Answers 5 tend questions, fucks about with fairy, wanks a sponge off, tend eating, tend conversation with people who are probs secret tattlers themselves, home and shot kids to bed so she doesn't have to be a mother. Sofa. Scroll on tattle.
šŸ‘šŸ» Aye nice one

Reactions: 34
Crying to her ma and sheā€™s goes an iron a top for her, catch yourself on. Youā€™re lucky you have a mother to cry to, god sheā€™s so immature šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s started following an account that focuses on a motherā€™s journey to ā€œfindā€ her autistic sonā€™s voice ā€¦.
I think we can expect that sheā€™s going to be ā€œresearchingā€ this lady's stories for her own content.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
If any mums on here live in Belfast and wanna have a tattle night out out, hit me up up šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‚

I was supposed to quote a few comments up, about never getting out lol
I live in Belfast but Iā€™m only mum to a cat who isnā€™t overweight like henners. ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Days work done then... Answers 5 tend questions, fucks about with fairy, wanks a sponge off, tend eating, tend conversation with people who are probs secret tattlers themselves, home and shot kids to bed so she doesn't have to be a mother. Sofa. Scroll on tattle.
šŸ‘šŸ» Aye nice one
Hope your day was okay. Been thinking of you ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How the duck have we nearly done another thread in a day!
We need to get out to a Christmas party. Iā€™ll pick you all up at 2pm tomorrow, donā€™t worry Iā€™ll have you home for 4pm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
So she said not waking up at home on Christmas......waking up at their new home on Christmas Iā€™m calling it .... ā€œRonā€™sā€ dollhouse will be the real thing ....then she gets to keep the ā€œtendā€ one for herself šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 20
She's so bleeping self righteous "I'm the only sober one in the restaurant" šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ can't be getting pissed up and loose lipped in public with a load of strangers now can we soph who knows what truths would've come out šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø bullshitttt she wanted to be home to put the boys to bed šŸ„± yet another lie

Reactions: 35
I think we can expect that sheā€™s going to be ā€œresearchingā€ this lady's stories for her own content.
Sheā€™s so utterly predictable itā€™s painful. Upsetting to watch her do this.

So she said not waking up at home on Christmas......waking up at their new home on Christmas Iā€™m calling it .... ā€œRonā€™sā€ dollhouse will be the real thing ....then she gets to keep the ā€œtendā€ one for herself šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Well heā€™s allegedly getting a treehouse for Xmas

Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s so utterly predictable itā€™s painful. Upsetting to watch her do this.

Well heā€™s allegedly getting a treehouse for Xmas
Itā€™s really despicable. Itā€™s one thing lifting content about cleaning or crafting or whatever tosh she lifts from Stacey and co, but that would be low.
Sadly I wonā€™t be shocked by it if she does it.

Reactions: 17
How the duck have we nearly done another thread in a day!
We need to get out to a Christmas party. Iā€™ll pick you all up at 2pm tomorrow, donā€™t worry Iā€™ll have you home for 4pm!
Ok but now Iā€™m crying on the floor because I donā€™t know how to iron my rust coloured floaty top that would be a dress on most people but not on me. I might need to give my mum a call and ask her to come iron it for me. She lives over an hour away and works full time but I couldnā€™t possibly iron it myself. And btw I donā€™t drink. Iā€™ll be the only sober person there. Iā€™ll be bringing my husband because I canā€™t go anywhere without him. Canā€™t wait bubs!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.