Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this being refused a mortgage is true then it could explain why every other story has been an ad for the last couple of months. Maybe trying to prove that she does have a reliable source of income.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can still watch ur kids grow up even if u work, two bin lids they are.
I detest working nightshift so much but I do it as my partner works daysā€¦ he does 6 days and I do 3 nights.. but means that one of us is always with the kids and we donā€™t have to pay for childcareā€¦ we used to pay over Ā£1000 a month for childcare šŸ˜³

we are actually saving for a mortgage now funnily enoughā€¦ Iā€™m afraid to laugh about hinch being refused a mortgage cos I scudded myself last weekend laughing about her ā€œbroken toeā€cos I then broke my bastarding finger the next day LOL
Exactly!
My husband works nights.. I work during the day 3x a week, our hours work around eachother for the childcare reason cos with 3 kids that tit rinses you!!!
You're doing it right by saving properly. You'll be fine. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m so Iā€™ve been told off but she my bestie so sheā€™s in as long as I keep my mouth shut hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet she wishes she could hide the likes on that Tesco competition. Itā€™s not even hit 40k in 9 hours. Sheā€™s always saying ā€œthereā€™s 4million of us on this journeyā€ so to not even get 1% of her fans entering to win her merch is shameful. shows what her real engagement is when sheā€™s not buying those ridiculous ā¤ ā¤ ā¤ bot comments on her grid posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bet she wishes she could hide the likes on that Tesco competition. Itā€™s not even hit 40k in 9 hours. Sheā€™s always saying ā€œthereā€™s 4million of us on this journeyā€ so to not even get 1% of her fans entering to win her merch is shameful. shows what her real engagement is when sheā€™s not buying those ridiculous ā¤ ā¤ ā¤ bot comments on her grid posts.
This is why she was denied a mortgage šŸ™Šbecause she could prove engagement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Soā€¦..this is all I found from circa October 12th, she posted an emotional quote (but I canā€™t find it, can only find the one about being a mum).
Everytime I see that bollocks food donation post it makes me angry.
Every year the kids school do a shoebox appeal for Xmas, last year they didnā€™t because of covid so my daughter (7) asked if we could donate to a food bank instead.. on the day when I was taking stuff down (little gift bags for kids who would be going to the food bank with their parents) there was honestly a queue of people outside all standing with tickets to get in.. did I take pictures to get people to blow smoke up my arse? Any normal person wouldnā€™t.

my friend shared the postā€¦ I replied to her story telling her to duck off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hairdresser is a bit of a stretch šŸ¤£ didnā€™t she just do a course in fitting hair extensions?
Donā€™t forget she then went through the correspondence course to learn how to store said extensions in dog tit bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is why she was denied a mortgage šŸ™Šbecause she could prove engagement
Did she proper kick off? I can imagine her and Jamie proper kicking off when they got the news that there just a bunch of low lifes with bots as followers.

I'M FAYMUSHHHHHH THOOOOOOOO

• Haha
So, this is a bit like poker.
Solomon sat in the corner, keeping quiet about the wedding details.
Dolly Pawton shows her first card.
The crowd waits with bated breath as Hinch looks at the options.........

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I'm back after the baby interrupted some quality time with Mr Pumpkins and I must say I am gleefully smug. Thanks for the theory proving tea @DollyPawton you lovely nusty troll!

• Haha
Exactly!
My husband works nights.. I work during the day 3x a week, our hours work around eachother for the childcare reason cos with 3 kids that tit rinses you!!!
You're doing it right by saving properly. You'll be fine. ā¤
childcare is a joke!!!! We stupidly paid it for years, and one time when my daughter was 1 she got rotavirus and was really sick with it, was in hospital for a weekā€¦ she was off childcare for a total of 3 weeks and we still had to pay the Ā£450!!!!!
Not to mention all the bank holiday Mondays they closed too yet we HAD TO PAY!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You just know this will have already been reported back to her, she will have already told Freda on you and she will now be writing a strong worded email to find out who exactly leaked that information. Scary times šŸ˜‚. Roller rant incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Calling a quick bingo that when she's finished sleeping off the tranqs, we get a good morning quote along the lines of "what's for you won't pass you by"

• Haha
Iā€™d love it to be true but Iā€™m just going to reserve judgementā€¦seems too good to be trueā€¦ but I have said it before theyā€™re new money and thick as mince. So all in all completely fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ok so last bit of tea,
Iā€™d love it to be true but Iā€™m just going to reserve judgementā€¦seems too good to be trueā€¦ but I have said it before theyā€™re new money and thick as mince. So all in all completely fucked.
Itā€™s true mate just wait and see šŸ¤£ ask her where the dolls house is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Jamie start going to church to pray for a mortgage shaped miracle?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Same, Iā€™m a little skeptical as to how the broker would know they had an argument.

Reactions: 22
Same, Iā€™m a little skeptical as to how the broker would know they had an argument.
my friend went to see about a mortgage and her fellas ex hadnā€™t paid the virgin media bill and let it defaultā€¦ they had a big row in the place šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚they didnā€™t get a mortgage in the end and are actually split up now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.