Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got drugs in the heel of that boot,but what bugs me is that Fiddle was obvs the wet nurse on duty so that her golden child could sleep without worrying about her goldener child,so why did the Princess leap out of bed to check on Len?
Mummy dearest would have known that her precious needed her sleep?
Sorry all,I'm boring myself with my jibberish.
Still trying to decide if I believe a single word Of it all.

Reactions: 18
Its Glasgow 100% im guessing she flew from city airport and there was a departure at 2pm
She can duck right off from my city.

bleeping fuming that she definitely is coming to Glasgow.

Love to see her parading about the shoping centre local to the family we think she's visiting. She will stick out like a sore thumb.

Am bleeping fuming that she's even near me right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reaaaaaally annoyed that I’m about to defend the Grinch but still.

I think I’m suffering severe anxiety but I can still function on a daily basis. Doesn’t stop my brain going in to overdrive though and overthinking every single thing I say and do to the point I can’t sleep at night. I worry about things I’ve said, I worry about things I do, I worry about the next day. I conjure up scenarios incase the worst might happen. But I still go about my daily business and noone is none the wiser.

ANYWAY. Back to your scheduled ranting of Grinchy McGrinchface. Get off the cameras and spend time with your children. There, I fee better now.
Everyone has anxiety, it's normal. But Hinch claims her anxiety is disordered, it stops her going out to social events and prevents her accepting jobs. She's talks about it interfering with everyday life and says she takes medication for it.

I'm not saying that everyone with an anxiety disorder is confined to their bed all day. I'm certainly not. But it seems unlikely that someone who is so very vocal about her anxiety has had a radio interview and flown by herself to the other end of the country on no sleep and with a broken toe (🙄) without mentioning once that she's feeling anxious.

Reactions: 30
Everyone has anxiety, it's normal. But Hinch claims her anxiety is disordered, it stops her going out to social events and prevents her accepting jobs. She's talks about it interfering with everyday life and says she takes medication for it.

I'm not saying that everyone with an anxiety disorder is confined to their bed all day. I'm certainly not. But it seems unlikely that someone who is so very vocal about her anxiety has had a radio interview and flown by herself to the other end of the country on no sleep and with a broken toe (🙄) without mentioning once that she's feeling anxious.
She has selective anxiety.

Does anybody remember a couple of months ago she made some sort of baked thing and shoved it in a box wrapped in cheesecloth that was meant to look like a pumpkin but actually looked like a bum hole. Well, I thought she was off to see Katie then as she worded it as seeing someone special who needed cheering up. Did we ever find out who the gift was for?

Reactions: 35

Simples. She lying bleep
Screenshot_20211203-202401_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

That’s very true and I get that.

Again, not overly standing up for her but just going off my current situations and feelings of which only my partner really knows about, I could probably go and do all that jazz and be fine externally to all and sundry but in my head, would be a cacophony of idiot anxieties and worries driving me up the wall.

But I don’t doubt for even a tiny second that even if she does suffer (if!!!), she uses it to her advantage and worsens it if and when the time needs. I.e. When she’s had a major Insta duck up and realises she needs a bit of sympathy. Which is a major kick in the teeth to people who suffer severe and debilitating anxiety.

In conclusion, she’s a bit of a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s going to see that poor girl who’s mum films her crying over Hinch isn’t she?
I’ve got sooooo much catching up to do, thanks to Covid wiping my whole house out and the H in the rehab centre 😭, I’ve been slowly dying for a week but had to reply to this, 100% she’s going there.

She’s the gift that keeps on giving and that bleeping off the shoulder charity jumper, bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hinch's real face isn't unattractive HOWEVER she is 1000% a cat fish!

The filtered version she shows everyone looks younger, thinner and more glowing.

Perhaps because she's lied so much she really believes she looks like her filtered face.

Women like her who are afraid of aging are the types who end up looking like Madonna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah she has. And frigging Ava May of Ava May bastarding Aromas. And the time that Mario wanted to be there but he couldn’t. Probably because he couldn’t get his fat head through the door.

I’ve followed that Insta for a while and the mum is absolutely horrendous for encouraging it. She also went down the path of encouraging her to be obsessed with Taron Egerton because someone’s aunties cousins left uncle knew him and had a card sent to her. Which was nice I guess but only encouraged the obsession.
“Probably because he couldn’t get his fat head through the door” 😂😂😂😂😂

I just lolled at that! These threads are proper funny lately I bet even Jimbobnojob has a little chuckle when he’s catching up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can duck right off from my city.

bleeping fuming that she definitely is coming to Glasgow.

Love to see her parading about the shoping centre local to the family we think she's visiting. She will stick out like a sore thumb.

Am bleeping fuming that she's even near me right now 😂
Think you should go and seek her out, tend to be a superfan and ask her loads of questions. Drop in a few "love your writing pads" "your butter yarn snitwear is lush, bubs" then hit her with "so what are you up to, where are your children at, does Henry still have a bedroom, when are you going to reveal your farmhouse, I just love you Mrs Hinch, can I have an unfiltered photo with you? "

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think you should go and seek her out, tend to be a superfan and ask her loads of questions. Drop in a few "love your writing pads" "your butter yarn snitwear is lush, bubs" then hit her with "so what are you up to, where are your children at, does Henry still have a bedroom, when are you going to reveal your farmhouse, I just love you Mrs Hinch, can I have an unfiltered photo with you? "
I second this motion.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got sooooo much catching up to do, thanks to Covid wiping my whole house out and the H in the rehab centre 😭, I’ve been slowly dying for a week but had to reply to this, 100% she’s going there.

She’s the gift that keeps on giving and that bleeping off the shoulder charity jumper, bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody hell. You’re not half going through it lately. Hope you catch a break soon x

Reactions: 13
I’m 100% not ready for the vomit inducing montage of Ursula being fan girled over by some weird ass woman that pushes her weird obsession onto her kid for clout.
The s*n headlines now 😷

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell. You’re not half going through it lately. Hope you catch a break soon x
Covid has been the straw that’s broken the camel’s back at work and at the end of my probationary period in Jan, I’m out because my H nearly died and I had 5 weeks off sick, not continuously, but that was bad for the business and practice needs. It’s been a bleeping wonderful week 😭

Trolls my teen has covid 😭

3yo can’t go to childminder now until teen out of isolation.

My not tend, very real and medicated and therapied, anxiety and intrusive thoughts are waaaaaay out of control right now.
Wish I could jump on a bloody plane on my own.

If I’m awol that’s why (not cos I’m on a plane but cos kids are breaking me) but equally I’m going to need distraction and lots of laughs

Covid has wiped out my whole house this week and H who’s in the centre still. You have my sympathies and love, it’s utterly bleeping miserable xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I so wish I could! If I didn't have real work and not a tend job 😩 I'd love to be a tattle sluth for the weekend!

I'm hoping there will be a fellow glaswegian here possibly able to do it?!

I regularly shop near where that family stay, and its shocking I even know roughly where they stay. Another mother not giving two shits about her kids privacy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.