Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Henners is restraining himself and thus far and hasn’t eaten his entire advent calendar of shhhhnacks.
Haven’t quite finished the recap yet but BYE I’m fully dying at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you’re absolutely brilliant! Don’t know how you do it😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here she goes 😴
She needs the be kind message more like, the passive aggressive comments done go unnoticed your end either you nasty bleep

Oh and you've definitely not given your children a second thought since you left your house this morning. Why lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Funny how she glosses over the fact that inch is clearly with her. Not that her and inch are in a hotel. Not that they both miss the kids. Weird.

Reactions: 49
Omg right calling it now, shes gunna surprise katie and her family with a trip to lapland with her, inch and the boys
I wouldn’t put it past her, drag the “poor disabled kid” along so none of the sheep call her out on spending thousands on a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bring on the head wobble rant, can’t wait, she’s well and truly shown her true colours, something tells me she won’t be back on virgin radio any time soon!!

Reactions: 22
Back in the day thered be 100s of comments on the Virgin insta and less than 70, of which less than half that are Shoppers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t put it past her, drag the “poor disabled kid” along so none of the sheep call her out on spending thousands on a holiday.
But bunny she is SUCH a kind caring lovely person, i mean she always does things to help others and is so down to earth, course none of her sheep will call her out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just done a mass delete of all the responses. Good job we kept the receipts.
ignore that. got blocked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Or just her and Inch
Yeah but then she can be all its so nice to see how great katie is to say shes non verbal like ron. I genuinely think the mums milking katie and ive only just found out about her. Poor kid :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The be kind message???

She is the least kind and biggest bully on Instagram! shes disgusting, I’m actually disgusted with her tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Alcohol mixed with morphine, Jims got his hands full with her tonight.
I'm embarrassed for her
COME ON JIMBOB I NEED A GURRRRRLLLLLLL IVE HAD PINK WINE. IT’ll WORK.

Just go round the back and crack on (the proper hole not the treat one) I’m going to get on replying to these comments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.