Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls my teen has covid 😭

3yo can’t go to childminder now until teen out of isolation.

My not tend, very real and medicated and therapied, anxiety and intrusive thoughts are waaaaaay out of control right now.
Wish I could jump on a bloody plane on my own.

If I’m awol that’s why (not cos I’m on a plane but cos kids are breaking me) but equally I’m going to need distraction and lots of laughs
Ahh shite bags that's crap Polly. Big hugs honey, have you got folk round you that can help with shopping etc?
Times like this I wish Tattle had a message service xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been in presentation writing hell for an interview next week (good luck vibes please!!!)

anyway. What the duck is going on in that save the children photo?! It’s the worst photo shop I’ve ever seen.Her arm is weird. Noknobs back of his head is on the mirror but he’s wearing a hat. I have been looking at it for ages.

she’s such a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my keep them coming! I have a personal rule to not look at these kind of posts on insta because I would be too tempted to join in. But I do enjoy lolling at them here.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Trolls my teen has covid 😭

3yo can’t go to childminder now until teen out of isolation.

My not tend, very real and medicated and therapied, anxiety and intrusive thoughts are waaaaaay out of control right now.
Wish I could jump on a bloody plane on my own.

If I’m awol that’s why (not cos I’m on a plane but cos kids are breaking me) but equally I’m going to need distraction and lots of laughs
Sorry to hear this lovely, sending real hugs and not tend hugs.
Also sending skettie hoop pie with extra spinach ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The one about delilah and dixie is weird as they appear to be the commenters cats. She's obv checking peoples profiles to have a pass agg dig back!! bleep.
My reply to thst would be And you need to take your fat dog on more daily walks you lazy cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s vile, she’s literally stalking these people so profiles to find out their names and their pets names. Imagine any other “celeb” carrying on like this. Proper nutterrrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Everyone has anxiety, it's normal. But Hinch claims her anxiety is disordered, it stops her going out to social events and prevents her accepting jobs. She's talks about it interfering with everyday life and says she takes medication for it.

I'm not saying that everyone with an anxiety disorder is confined to their bed all day. I'm certainly not. But it seems unlikely that someone who is so very vocal about her anxiety has had a radio interview and flown by herself to the other end of the country on no sleep and with a broken toe (🙄) without mentioning once that she's feeling anxious.
I actually would say everyone has nerves. Not anxiety. And certainly not at the level of constant worry about what you’ve said and done that day x

Reactions: 17
How long until Princess nutjob deletes her comments on Virgins insta. She's looking deranged.

Someone's on the vino tonight and its not just me

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I’ve got sooooo much catching up to do, thanks to Covid wiping my whole house out and the H in the rehab centre 😭, I’ve been slowly dying for a week but had to reply to this, 100% she’s going there.

She’s the gift that keeps on giving and that bleeping off the shoulder charity jumper, bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣
Oh nooooooooooo! Are you all okay? xx

I was thinking about you earlier and was about to tag you to check in but then bloody teen fucked up everything with a temp and positive lateral flow!

Reactions: 12
How long until Princess nutjob deletes her comments on Virgins insta. She's looking deranged.

Someone's on the vino tonight and its not just me
She will say it was the "oralmorph" making her react like that. Still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ayyyy someone had a drink with dinner and I'm absolutely here for the drama unfolding.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Poor little Dixie and Delilah 😂😂 she’s off her head this evening and it’s even more enjoyable than when big Freda goes off 😂 I guess Jamie got in some marching powder for their child free night because she is pumped!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Wow. She’s actually gone through this woman’s profile to troll her about her cats.

ETA looks like I’m Kate to the party haha! Thought I was first for once!
AF54090A-EA4F-4E43-BFFE-E1826CE72B54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s vile, she’s literally stalking these people so profiles to find out their names and their pets names. Imagine any other “celeb” carrying on like this. Proper nutterrrrrr!
This reminds me of the time when she set her army off on that poor woman..Hope it doesn't happen again, with the people she is commenting on on that post!

Anyone else notice she's not replying to the comments that mention her using filters on makeup ads...

Reactions: 47
If I was Dixie and Delilah I’d be sleeping with one eye open tonight!!

She’s so bizarre stalking profiles and naming the persons cats. She really is a like nasty teenager isn’t she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.