Mrs Hinch #458 Overground, underground, waffling free, the hincher of grey skull gets a free sky glass TV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it comes across she didn't get the girl she wanted when she had Lonnie so she is pushing the whole dolls/house/pram tit on Ronnie as Lonnie seems the one she has hopes to be a Jack The Lad type, like her wannabe Jack the Lad oaf of a fella that finds statues of women's breasts hilarious.

Nothing wrong with bringing up a boy to like dolls and prams before she goes on yet another "roller rant". But it seems to me its being almost pushed on him since she had Lonnie? Wasn't Ronnie into "construction" before Lonnie come about?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Look how far down her gift list she’s put Inch! Also, gifts for Stacey, Rex & Rose but again last in her thought. What about Stacey’s other two and Joe! Others on the list will be tend friends!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't think Private Eye likes influencers. Thanks to @shazbev for sharing and you can subscribe to Private Eye @ https://www.private-eye.co.uk/ (not an AD :LOL: )

---

WHAT YOU DIDN'T MISS, Pt 94
Mrs Hinch: Life in Lists

Mrs Hinch (Michael Joseph, £12.99)

Hi Guys! Sophie here! Welcome to my new notebook, Life in Lists. I've received so many amazing messages from my bank manager about how helpful they found my clean-up classic The Little Book of Lists that I just had to write another book of lists-but this time it's one without any lists in it.

Now, Life in Lists might look like an empty notebook full of bullet points and tick boxes, like you could quite easily pick up at Ryman's in the hinch of an eye, but here's an example of a Seasonal Hinchlist to get you started. This one's for spring, but it also works in summer, fall, winter or even not at all.
  • Declutter bookshelves
  • Vacuum pack winter clothes
  • Wild swim in nearby puddle
  • Jetwash husband
  • Dump unwanted Kallax unit at house not in catchment area
  • Reclutter new West Elm bookshelves with framed motivational mantras concealing half-used Xanax blister packs
What I love most about this book is the fact that you can use for so many things, and it just works! I use it for a door wedge, a paperweight, a poop scoop and a disposable side-plate that's just perfect for a dollop of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew. Nothing else quite hits the spot!

But sometimes, sitting in the Hinch House, trying to find the good in each and every day by shining sinks and planing holidays, I'm reminded of my lovely followers who were there to talk to when I wasn't feeling my best, which was when I had less money. That's why I've included 30 pages of Gratitude Lists for you Hinch-heads to fill in-I feel so so grateful that people keep buying books with literally nothing in them! It's like I've half hinched a tenner from each and every one of you lovely ladies.

Anyway, you did it! You bought an empty notebook and now, hopefully, you'll feel grateful enough to make your own #hinch list and don't forget to tag me on Instagram. If you're really lucky I might use some or all of your ideas in my next book, Hinching on Empty. That's one of the things I like most about this community we've built - everyone benefits. There are so many things in life to be thankful for.

Lots of love always,

Soph xx

IMG_20211116_103742.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 287
Haven’t been on here for a few days as I had a flare up and find it hard to even hold my fone most days but I’ve got a little free time this morning so I’m catching up on my favourite nusty trolls☺

Just been on Instagram too and saw on a Huncher’s story a woman came up to her in Tesco and asked her why she was buying Hinch merch, as she has a cleaner 🤣 this woman was called deluded by said Huncher🤣🤣

I despair🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know whats absolute cringe with this woman,

She always has to make herself sound like she's so busy she can't do the simplest of tasks or pretty much anything because she's just so time consumed with work.

She's probably the type who would carry a box with a bit of weight and then start to complain her arms are hurting after 2 mins then Inch has to take over.

Soph, you do nothing. You literally have more time on your hands than a bleeping clock.

Reactions: 62
I don't think private eye likes influencers. Thanks to @shazbev for sharing and you can subscribe to private eye @ https://www.private-eye.co.uk/ (not an AD :LOL: )

---

Hi Guys! Sophie here! Welcome to my new notebook, Life in Lists. I've received so many amazing messages from my bank manager about how helpful they found my clean-up classic The Little Book of Lists that I just had to write another book of lists-but this time it's one without any lists in it.

Now, Life in Lists might look like an empty notebook full of bullet points and tick boxes, like you could quite easily pick up at Ryman's in the hinch of an eye, but here's an example of a Seasonal Hinchlist to get you started. This one's for spring, but it also works in summer, fall, winter or even not at all.
  • Declutter bookshelves
  • Jetwash husband
  • Reclutter new West Elm bookshelves with framed motivational mantras concealing half-used Xanax blister packs
What I love most about this book is the fact that you can use for so many things, and it just works! I use it for a door wedge, a paperweight, a poop scoop disposable side-plate that's just perfect for a dollop of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew. Nothing else quite hits the spot!

But sometimes, sitting in the Hinch House, trying to find the good in each and every day by shining sinks and planing holidays, I'm reminded who to talk to when I wasn't feeling my best, which was when I had less money. That's why I've included 30 pages of Gratitude Lists for you Hinch-heads to fill in-I feel so so grateful that people keep buying books with literally nothing in them! It's like I've half hinched a tenner from each and every one of you lovely ladies.

Anyway, you did it! You bought an empty notebook and now, hopefully, you'll feel grateful enough to make your own #hinch list and don't forget to tag me on Instagram. If you're really lucky I might use some or all of your ideas in my next book, Hinching on Empty. That's one of the things I like most about this community we've built - everyone benefits. There are so many things in life to be thankful for.

Lots of love always,

Soph xx

View attachment 869159
I'm subscribed to Private Eye and this is amazing 🤣🤣 this isn't good news for her at all.... 🙊

Reactions: 30
Mrs Hinch is such a NARC. Planting that list on purpose. She would have thought that list through - probably took her all day in the sofa thinking how she could rattle tattle ( 😂) and drop another hint that they are moving! Getting Hinchers closer to the big new house reveal. Warming them up so that they still love their leader.

They don’t have a tree for a treehouse, so must be the new garden for the NEW HOUSE.

I see she’s still intent on giving Ron that choking hazard of a dolls house isn’t she because that’s when she will reveal the new house. Bit excessive to have tree house, dolls house (that he won’t be able to play with) and all the other bits. Think of all the toys Ron has been given and that we don’t see anymore. She would be better off buying appropriate toys for Ron that will help him and that he will enjoy, rather than for the gram. Ask nursery what she should buy. Ron had an outdoor playhouse, mud kitchen etc but you never see him using them. I doubt that poor boy goes out into the garden often. Soph is definitely not an outdoorsy type person, as much as she would argue she is. She doesn’t know the definition of the word! 😂

Reactions: 35
So stinkys 2 older boys don't qualify for a grinchy gift then? No? Very telling that she's popped her at the bottom of the list of friends too 🤣🤣 also, a tree house for Ron... really 🤔🙄
That does seem a bit mean, but I suppose in their world, it's all for Instagram, so no genuine friendships

Reactions: 20
I don't think private eye likes influencers. Thanks to @shazbev for sharing and you can subscribe to private eye @ https://www.private-eye.co.uk/ (not an AD :LOL: )

---

• Declutter bookshelves
  • Jetwash husband
What I love most about this book is the fact that you can use for so many things, and it just works! I use it for a door wedge, a paperweight, a poop scoop disposable side-plate that's just perfect for a dollop of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew. Nothing else quite hits the spot!

But sometimes, sitting in the Hinch House, trying to find the good in each and every day by shining sinks and planing holidays, I'm reminded who to talk to when I wasn't feeling my best, which was when I had less money. That's why I've included 30 pages of Gratitude Lists for you Hinch-heads to fill in-I feel so so grateful that people keep buying books with literally nothing in them! It's like I've half hinched a tenner from each and every one of you lovely ladies.

Lots of love always,

Soph xx

View attachment 869159
They’ve got her number 😂😂😂 fantastic. Not just nusty tattle trollzzzz is it Sopha 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26

---

• Declutter bookshelves
  • Jetwash husband

Lots of love always,

Soph xx

View attachment 869159
This article will never get old - it’s so funny! Wonder if Soph & her management team are aware of it? I want to see Jamie using her book to serve her her Ben & Jerrys ice cream, or scooping up Henry’s turds! This book isn’t as useless as I first thought -thanks Private Eye for your amazing summary of Soph’s book - Can you please write more reviews of Mrs Hinch?? Pretty please?? 🙏 😂 💩 🍦

They’ve got her number 😂😂😂 fantastic. Not just nusty tattle trollzzzz is it Sopha 😉
Absolutely not 😂 she will be fuming but can’t say anything publicly!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll say it again, I watched videos of Lucy Meck with her son Roman..amazing
He's involved in everything she does...cooking, cleaning, baking cakes, mess everywhere, jumping headfirst into his ball pit, screaming, laughing... and he loves life. Talks, interacts and is allowed to be free. I hate seeing how Hinch restricts Ronnie in that high chair...it's not right!!! Not at all 😞. She needs to stop!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Look how far down her gift list she’s put Inch! Also, gifts for Stacey, Rex & Rose but again last in her thought. What about Stacey’s other two and Joe! Others on the list will be tend friends!
Isn’t Samantha’s husband Jamie as well though? I’d like to think it’s him and not Inch!
Where’s Georgia on her friends list though and her children?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Doubt you’d want my opinion Hinch. That make up concealer is tit. It goes on Cakey and thick.
Much prefer Tarte concealer, literally makes you look like you’ve had ten hours sleep in five seconds flat.

Reactions: 30
Fakest list I've ever seen. Who makes a list that fits perfectly into every section without a few less or more in each? Load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
THE WORST CONCEALER!!!!!! Lord only knows why you’d need all the colours but it’s excessive Soph what do we expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.