Mrs Hinch #453 Mrs Hinge loves a tattle binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still trying to catch up with everything that’s gone on today. Thanks to all the messages re my work, I’ve spoken to HR and left it with them to deal with, told them I felt harassed and that my H almost dying seemed to be an inconvenience to them and that the staffing issues were being blamed on me. She said she would deal with it.

Hinch is such an irresponsible twit, she really is. She seems to think she is above everyone, safety warnings and rules don’t apply to her. bleeping twit.

Oh and before I forget, he saw the kids today, in the flesh, for the first time in 11 weeks. I’ve cried lots today ❤
Thats’s brilliant news 💜

Reactions: 5
Tend bond with Ron and Lon
Tend friendship with SS
Tend happy relationship with Jimbob
Tend no AD when it clearly is an AD
Tend this recording happened now guys not days ago
Tend I'm not moving house or have bought Hinch Farm already
Tend this is my natural face #noworkdone
Tend this Dolls house is for Ron and not me
Tend messages written by Trolls myself
Tend I walk Henry all the time
Tend Ron has red gloves on guyschhh
Tend I can't cook to save my life but I can
Tend I babysit all the time and my mum doesn't help at all
Tend I have soo many followers and not bought any of them at all.

T E N D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
My child (now teen) started off with happyland then when she was about 8 I got her sylvanian families and now a teen she has a proper old house that we done up properly with lights and vintage furniture from eBay. Someone offered us £400 for it but we won’t part with it. All age appropriate. And even then at 8 she would lose stuff, paper was ripped a bit etc. shove dinosaurs and crayons in it. not only is it a choking hazard but it’s boring for a 2 year old who doesn’t appreciate a teeny tiny plate of donuts that they have to be fiddly with. She hasn’t even got him used to holding and using a cup as he still has a bottle. It’s so for her and I get this because I was the same (I was too poor to get sylvanian families) but it was also led by my child and appropriate. It was something we done and played with together but somehow I doubt she will sit and play with Ron. Anyway I thought he loved diggers? Haven’t seen one

oh and if course she is off to the spa - it’s tiring work doing duck all. Any excuse to get away from the kids eh
This is what I am planning for my little boy. He is 6 months younger than Ronnie and has been playing with an age appropriate dolls house at nursery for a while now. I got my old one out of the attic (that my grandfather made it for me- it is pretty basic but is special as it was mine. Nothing that could be trashed, it has marks from me growing up- it looks well loved if you know what I mean. I still have all the furniture for it but it isn’t age appropriate so I’m not getting that out yet- that can wait until he is older if he likes it. I’ve found some big, basic furniture- no small bits! I hadn’t thought of happyland fingures so will take a look at those so thanks for the idea. Just a shame that it looks like I got the idea from Hinch (what my friend said to me) when I had planned this ages ago!

Reactions: 14
Tend bond with Ron and Lon
Tend friendship with SS
Tend happy relationship with Jimbob
Tend no AD when it clearly is an AD
Tend this recording happened now guys not days ago
Tend I'm not moving house or have bought Hinch Farm already
Tend this is my natural face #noworkdone
Tend this Dolls house is for Ron and not me
Tend messages written by Trolls myself
Tend I walk Henry all the time
Tend Ron has red gloves on guyschhh
Tend I can't cook to save my life but I can
Tend I babysit all the time and my mum doesn't help at all
Tend I have soo many followers and not bought any of them at all.

T E N D
Tend yawning was my favourite day! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wasn’t even that big before the gastric band. I’d kill to be the size she was before it. One thing I hate is people putting stigma on weight, like being curvy and plus size is some kind of evil entity. I’m plus size, i wish I was at the smaller end of the plus size scale but I’d never, ever project my issues onto my kids, my daughter especially. Hinch has all these weird eating issues that her will pick up on. I’ve had a torrid relationship with food in my life, I don’t want that for my mini beasts whatsoever.
i agree with you. She’s fat phobic and it shows all the time with her posts and her behaviour. Getting a gastric band at the size she was is absolute insanity. Them poor kids of hers are truly fucked having a mum like her. She’s so problematic and had kids because it’s what she thought she should do. She has no motherly instinct in her and I think she hangs onto horse face stace because it reassures her that selling your kids privacy is morally ok. Like if she does it why can’t I? Deep down she knows she’s a wrongun, she just hangs onto the right people to tell her she’s great. It’s just what narcs do, they hang onto the people that feed into the beliefs they want.

Reactions: 33
i agree with you. She’s fat phobic and it shows all the time with her posts and her behaviour. Getting a gastric band at the size she was is absolute insanity. Them poor kids of hers are truly fucked having a mum like her. She’s so problematic and had kids because it’s what she thought she should do. She has no motherly instinct in her and I think she hangs onto horse face stace because it reassures her that selling your kids privacy is morally ok. Like if she does it why can’t I? Deep down she knows she’s a wrongun, she just hangs onto the right people to tell her she’s great. It’s just what narcs do, they hang onto the people that feed into the beliefs they want.
This! 100%
She is a selfish Narc and she would sell those kids for a second hand minky.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wasn’t even that big before the gastric band. I’d kill to be the size she was before it. One thing I hate is people putting stigma on weight, like being curvy and plus size is some kind of evil entity. I’m plus size, i wish I was at the smaller end of the plus size scale but I’d never, ever project my issues onto my kids, my daughter especially. Hinch has all these weird eating issues that her will pick up on. I’ve had a torrid relationship with food in my life, I don’t want that for my mini beasts whatsoever.
My mother never had an issue with food or weight but my dad did and my mother managed to project that onto me 1000% even when I didnt realise my
I hope your hubby is on the last stretch and home soon to you and your kids and you've been in touch wirh HR given your new knowledge wishing you all the best xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The song "never said I was a super woman " shes had a gander on tattle this morning 🤣
This is so insignificant compared to the rest of the tit she’s been doing, but it’s winding me up so have to comment. She’s started using Rebecca Ferguson’s songs since she saw her at the Michael Bolton concert. Never used her songs before. Suddenly they’re on every other bloody story. She’s just so transparent it’s actually hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was sure she had created a bathroom and now I feel confused.

I honestly can’t believe how up her own arse and entitled she is. You’re not above your son choking on inappropriate toys, Soph!

Reactions: 15
Don’t forget the feeetz. The size 10 5 feetz. Sopha has feetz
The dog in the picture just needs to be obese and we’re sorted 🥴

Seriously though with the foot thing, I’m not sure what happened, if she does lie about the size of her feet she can feck off!
I have size 9 feet (I’m only 5ft5 so no logical explanation lol) I used to be really insecure about it when I was a teenager, but what can you do 🤷🏼‍♀️ You need to just accept it and have a laugh about it if that helps! What’s the point in lying?! She’s in her 30s and claims to be all about confidence and loving yourself yet she lies about something like that 🙄

No offence at all to anyone insecure about something similar! But when you’re a *gag* influencer who has a large amount of young impressionable people following them you can’t normalise that behaviour like come on!

Reactions: 17
Best selling author 🥴 I don't see many other best selling authors in B and M 👀
Author🤣🤣 she can barely string a simple sentence together! Is she not embarrassed to be referred to as that? Does she honestly think she’s an author like jk rowing 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This, alone, tells you how ridiculous and petty she is. As someone in the public eye, surely she would be happy to address any safety concerns, which you rightly pointed out. What a closed minded, absolute fan dan she is. I cannot cope. Imagine living with her, bleeping hell hell it must be brutal 🤢😭 xx
The narcissist is never wrong and I have no doubt she seriously is one

If sophs gonna be watching a bit of tv tonight wonder what she'll choose at 8.00pm - tend besties new show on bbc1....or make a big thing out of watching POB awards on itv cos obviously she reeaaalllyyy wanted to go but she just couldn't guysshhh???!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She was at the sssspaaa getting a treatmenttttttttt hunnay, hope this helps and all the vest 😂😂

Reactions: 12
The narcissist is never wrong and I have no doubt she seriously is one
Yep narcs get in a proper rage when people tell them they’ve done something wrong as they genuinely don’t think they do. My mil was a raging narc, haven’t spoken to her in over 4 years. You could bring her peer reviewed research by a million different sources and she’s refuse to acknowledge she was wrong.

The more she posts the more she reminds me of my mil. Luckily, my partner broke contact with his mum as I say years ago which is probably what will happen to Sophie and her children when they are adults. My partner ended up very damaged, very low self esteem because of her but deep down, people crave a family and they want to believe people will change. I feel so sad for her kids as I know they will have a tit childhood like my partner did and it will probably take them years of neglectful treatment of their emotional needs and therapy before they realise their mum is just an arse hole and won’t ever change.

very rare for a narc to change. My friend is a psychiatrist and says she has only worked witha handful of narcs as they very rarely will admit they have a problem and out of them she is convinced they went back to their old ways (usually referred to her as the narc wanted to prove they were willing to change to suck someone back in)

Reactions: 16
I knoooooooooooooooow you can't and should never compare kids so please take this with the intention it was meant.

My youngest is roughly 5 months older then R. They have an older sibling. This gives them a developmental advantage I know, and has helped in a way to become 'advanced' in their language and motor skills (according to HV assessments) But I would never, EVER think they would a) be ready yet for or b) be interested in that dolls house. It is so fiddly, faffy and clearly aimed at adults my heart breaks for R!

We have the Happyland farmhouse type thing which is played with regularly. It is bright, simplistic and sturdy which are the things toddlers need! My lo can put the table in the bedroom or cat on the roof and it doesn't matter because as far as I am aware this is how kids learn and more importantly have fun.

In other news what an utter twunt she is for not promoting SS show tonight. #tendwomensuportingwomen

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.