Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jwfn80

Just been in my local pound stretcher and the sign above a display of zoflora/pink stuff/elbow grease etc has been altered slightly. I’ll let you come to your own conclusions:
1CF021D8-610B-400E-BC81-7F094B36FCFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Why does she always have to act as if she’s so unique and ‘extra’ when she’s doing daily things? As if no one else does it? Like back when she used to go on about how she preferred staying home and not going ‘out out’ and she acted as if she was some special kind of person... pretty sure most people just like staying home most night. Or when she buys something, let’s say a pen, and she acts as if she’s so random and crazy for buying a pen as if no one ever buys a pen... maybe you just needed pens? She’s done it again today, claiming everyone is looking at her basket because she had random stuff in it and GASP :eek::eek::eek: a shovel. Imagine going into a shop and buying something in the shop. Never seen anyone do that before.

I doubt anyone is looking at you love, people in the real world don’t judge people on what they buy. That’s a really strange way to think, that everyone is always looking at you all the time. Soph, no one is interested!

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So I follow binky from made in Chelsea on Instagram and this morning her 2 year old daughter has spilled an oil based face cream on her cream carpet. She’s been asking for advice to clean it but acknowledges she may have to just replace the carpet. The amount of people who have tagged Mrs hinch in the comments saying ‘she’ll know what to do’, ‘she’s the cleaning expert’ and begging her to help binky is unreal! Wonder if she’ll respond in any way to the cries for help ... oh no wait she doesn’t clean anymore and wouldn’t know how to get rid of a disastrous stain like that in a million years!
LOL, hinch won't have a clue how to clean it, not without googling and scanning other cleaning accounts for some ideas first.

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
anyone else think she was breastfeeding last night before bed?? her top was so low!
She’s never breastfed, a breastfeeding mother would never go bra less as early on after having the baby as she did. It’s another lie to add to her ever growing collection.
She was practising making up bottles before the baby was even born.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So amtico have given her thousands of pounds worth of flooring and she tags it as a collaboration but also writes not paid for which gives the impression she has received nothing for the advertising. Is she forgetting she has been paid by a couple of thousand quid worth of free flooring?
To the idiot hinchers, they will only read the "not paid" and it gives the impression that she is showing the amtico company because she is so lovely and giving them a helping hand rather than because they've floored her extension and living room for her

• Angry

Louk

VIP Member
I'm only 9 days in with my newborn but we do all his nappy changes upstairs in his room. All his clothes are there and all the changing stuff and it's easier when he randomly pees everywhere mid nappy change to grab a new outfit. I can't stand when I see people changing their baby's nappy on the living room sofa or right there when they have people over. We don't all want to smell your baby's shit!
I used to feel the same. I was disgusted by people who changed their kids downstairs as I'm a germ phobe. A few months back my baba decided to roll over and run off. Now I always change him downstairs so he's distracted by TV (I run off to wash my hands, I'm not a total slob) . Give it a year, your standards will drop considerably 😂😂 I even eat food off the floor now and I can't even remember the last time I mopped it - thanks to wasting my time watching an Essex bird in a bad cgi granny wig spray chemicals all over her grey house for entertainment purposes only. That's the definition of "Hinching" in my house! 🤣

• Haha

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Your opinion gives us all a bad name. Like when the one comment that was made about the baby’s foot, she jumped on it, made a story about it and gave us all the title of trolls. The amount of her army that set up accounts to come on here and call us all sorts was just unbelievable.
I spoke up then and I’ll speak up now because nobody should be criticised for how they look.
Bash her for the way that she goes about her business but don’t bash her for her looks! That’s not what this is for.
TOO BLOODY RIGHT.

Grown adults acting like school bullies, give us all a bad name and completely detracts from the main issues of everything that is the Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d love to see a running HONEST total of what they have actually paid for in that extension. I’d bet my bottom that the extension was gifted along with 90% of everything in it from the floors up. Shameful.

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The Dunelm bin is £65. By my reckoning over the last 2 days she has filmed herself spending several hundred pounds on a massive amount of crap. She may have needed some of it but the majority is just crap so she can show off.
Seriously there are people out there wondering how they can put shoes on their kids feet and she is just rubbing their noses in it.
And the massively excessive consumerism of tat is why this planet is drowning.

I thought I had a purchasing problem, my Amazon man certainly thinks it, but GEEZ LOUISE.

The only good thing about all those stories was the momentary reprieve from thinking about GCSE results tomorrow.
We are on results count down too. I feel like I haven't slept for worrying for weeks but my son isn't phased at all. Hope your son/daughter gets some wonderful results tomorrow x

• Heart

long-time-lurker

Oh look.. her old faithful note book is back out for all her “hinching lists” after we’d said she’s stopped using it 🙄

We seriously need to stop giving her content!!

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
If she could get any more tacky and chav like I can't see how. What were those pillars (gifted of course) and the awful battery candles. Everything about her house screams tacky rubbish but she constantly bombards us with her super executive lifestyle e.g her wedding and baby shower. Forget it Soph you have no taste, money hasn't bought you any and it all looks so cheap and nasty - even those super expensive to buy items you got for free. Just a hint its a chaise longue for the landing you are supposedly looking for. No doubt in cheap grey velvet but at an exorbitant cost. Grey is so over - hint when every show home or renovation on homes under the hammer decks out all rooms in grey its time to recognise its been there done that time. People with style don't give a stuff about what is on trend...they set the trend.

Oh and just a quick question why in your wedding video and your insta birth announcement did we have Jamie saying he couldn't love you anymore, then on date night he says he loves you all you say is all the best. My goodness and they say marriages are partnersips well we all know who is the senior partner then. Good ole Soph. ATB mate

Reactions: 26

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Are you accusing me calling anyone ugly? How many more times can we slate her use of chemicals and lack of transparency.Shake it up a bit and someone might listen.I wish you and yours a pleasant evening,what's left of it.
Wait, wait, wait. The argument here is ‘call someone a whore to shake it up a bit’?

WOW. THIS. This is what is wrong with the internet.

Women calling other women whores, ugly, etc. Unbelievable

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think her house has just got cluttered? Non of it goes with eachother she bought a coffee table which is glass and metal and a wooden sideboard? Non of it goes her new dining chairs don’t go with the table the cream curtains in the living room, the chair she bought for the landing.. I don’t know just seems like she’s got a spending problem buys junk and makes her house look tacky and full of shite that her boys proberly going to knock over in a few years no doubt a few accidents on the coffee table

Lynseyp

VIP Member
That’s how this works I guess. I was offered to purchase course for furniture upcycled/bloggers and they’re offered a email template asking companies for freebies. Obviously small businesses will reach out to her but other than that she’s constantly on the beg.
So basically when she does another grid post she should put #begged instead of #gifted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarQueen

If she insists on referring to her husband, dog and baby as handsomes, I wish she would say it properly. She says “handsnomes” and it does my flipping head in. Amongst many other things with her 🤭 you’re a grown woman FFS speak properly!

• Haha
  • Heart

JustJules

Dunno but she's acting so weird now!! Why does she not wear a bra either??! No evidence of normal everyday life as a woman with a new baby, just all this gifted crap and desperate attempts to get swipeups. As for that new book... I'm speechless... what age group is it aimed at 3 - 5 year olds 😂

• Haha

Cunnyfunt1

Please excuse me but I’ll get involved, I didn’t quote the post as it was so many to address.
She isn’t ugly she’s very attractive women but it’s obvious she isn’t comfortable with herself hence filters, Ronnie is cute as button and don’t matter is he looks like her or Jamie as long he’s loved, healthy and happy that’s all matter. Saying someone is ugly judging by their appearance is low, very low and it does give us all bad name, this is forum for expressing our opinions on hinch how and what she’s doing wrong. Some of us wanted to tell her but she shut our mouth by blocking us and sending army barmy on us( me included) so we came here to find our voices and listen to one another.

And one more thing. Yes she makes herself look ridiculous by not being transparent and making it all butterflies and rainbows life. Ronnie never is shown which I can understand she might want not to show him because if someone calls him ugly it’ll break her heart like it would break mine if someone targeted my kids.
I agree she acts stupid and unreliable.
I think when people throw insults like someone is ugly 9 times out of 10 it’s due to jealously. It’s basic mud slinging. I’m really not a fan of hers For many reasons but I don’t get why people always resort to attacking appearance usually jealously. As she is many things but she is a pretty looking women under all the filters and stuff. You can not like people but can be constructive in doing so and give reasons why rather than just being mean.