Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jwfn80

This really pisses me off.
You see the word 'anxiety' and then the pad wipes it out which implies that by cleaning or using the Journal you can eradicate or ease your anxiety.
Absolute shite. 💩
My psychotherapist reckons it might take as long as two years to improve my anxiety and you’re telling me that instead I can pay the Grinch only £12.99?????

Sold!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
So she buys a mood light that needs batteries.. how will she find them because she doesnt know where they are and neither does Jamie from her stories the other day....

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
It makes me feel really sad that her whole house is full of gifted things she will probably use for five minutes and then get rid of. She doesn’t do any giveaways or donate anything to people who NEED it and you’d think with how much money she is making and is worth now she’d give something back. There are people living on the streets and starving/freezing in the world. Just doesn’t make sense to me 😢

The companies giving her stuff should also be really ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 33

Chakalaka

Can we make a deal here please? When the Hinch falls into the gutter can we hold a big Tattle party to celebrate?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
First post in a while, having removed my ass from in my hand (so to speak)
I just can’t believe how easy she makes everything look.
Like she just landed back in a house that’s double the size and everything in it was given to her for free. There are families out there overcrowded, cramped and struggling to pay for a two bedroom flat, and she’s got more space than she knows what to do with.
She’s made having a baby look like a piece of piss, whilst the majority of us know that having a baby is the hardest, most tiring job in the world. While she’s strolling round garden centres trowelled in make up, some mums don’t even get the pleasure of the time to have a shower.
Most of our partners have to be back in work after just a few weeks, while her husband is still at home, because normal people have to work for a living.
This isn’t a jealous post, not in the slightest. I just find her situation angers me, because she makes out like she can’t believe this all happened to her. No mate, you made it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
You know what I think? I think she looks like a right chavvy tramp. Every story looks like she has no top on and them fucking collar bones sticking out like a skeleton. Why would Bug boy not say cover up duck. She's a fucking greedy narcissistic tramp..... Jog on Hunch you ugly mare.
But she isn’t a tramp, or ugly!? this just gives her more ammunition to call tattle a trolling site.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nellie

This really pisses me off.
You see the word 'anxiety' and then the pad wipes it out which implies that by cleaning or using the Journal you can eradicate or ease your anxiety.
Absolute shite. 💩

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

lunda

I'm only 9 days in with my newborn but we do all his nappy changes upstairs in his room. All his clothes are there and all the changing stuff and it's easier when he randomly pees everywhere mid nappy change to grab a new outfit. I can't stand when I see people changing their baby's nappy on the living room sofa or right there when they have people over. We don't all want to smell your baby's shit!
you are obviously a new mum .... you'll learn. but dont mom shame, that's not on.

• Wow

Nellie

What irritates me is people who come on here and then get upset about negative comments other posters have made.
Why not do what the rest of us do and either not respond to the posts you don't like, report them or get off Tattle instead of taking the moral high ground and telling others what they should and shouldn't say.
This is a trash thread for Hinch not a rave one.
Let people discuss what they want and leave the moderation to the moderators.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
For someone who says she has no confidence I could never walk around with my phone out talking to it and recording it and drawing attention to myself it’d make me so nervous..

Smmaanm

Thing is ... All she has to do is donate some of her gifted stuff to a worthwhile cause/charity/person ... She's clearly not going to use/want everything she's lucky enough to have been gifted 🤔 I seem to recall she did it previously with dog bits - why can't she do it now or is she not allowed to ?
Long time lurker here 😂 I don't know if anyone knows of Rosie Ramsey? The comedian Chris Ramseys wife? She started getting alot of gifted things and set up a PO BOX for the things to be delivered to and shes done a giveaway of gifted items she received. So not only do the businesses (mostly small i think) still get promoted on her page but the "stuff" goes to her followers. Shes also said she gives stuff to friends and family as well. I think it's a great idea and totally selfless. Hinch has became totally unrelatable. Her "perfect home" is so unachievable for most. I'm lucky that I realise that and I really feel for people who look at her and feel bad about their own lives. She is not "one of us" in the slightest and the sooner the hinchers wake up to that the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JustJules

Sorry to interject on this but we really don’t know anything of the ins and outs of her personal life. Mrs Hinch is a brand and we only know pieces of information that reflect well on the brand. Even those who have seemingly perfect lives can have experienced traumatic things in their pasts. Just to clarify this a bit more she has a newborn and any of us who are mothers know how tiring that is- even if she has lots of help, the ‘perfect’ birth is very rare and is unlikely she wasn’t in some kind of discomfort or pain afterward. Yet we’ve only ever to my knowledge seen ‘the best bits’.
Sorry, think you’re being deluded a bit here. Yes, all got stuff in our past re traumas etc but then we’re not duping people and literally selling shite to impressionable young women who aspire to be like her or have homes like her when in reality they can’t. She’s a shady saleswoman who’s now so hard nosed her mask is slowly slipping to reveal her true self unfortunately. I used to think she was just a harmless young woman who got swept up in the insta game but now what I see is quite alarming to be honest. What a different person she is now to 6 Months ago. Would sell her soul to the devil now to carry on raking it in with no thought for her actions...a true narcissist if ever I saw one. I just worry for all the young gullible women she is using to fund her lavish lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Don't worry Mrs Hinch, i have altered your post it should look like this..... no need to thank me 😂
20190819_161344.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
To call a woman a whore and her and her family including a NEWBORN ugly is just shameful. Why not comment on her use of plastics, chemicals and lack of transparency? Just shows a distinct lack of education.

• Heart

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I didn’t say she was jealous due to a difference of opinion. The person commented that she was ugly and her poor baby looked like bug boy. To me that’s not a difference of opinion that’s just being mean. And what I said was when people make comments like that about people appearance then 9 times out of 10 it’s due to jealously as you don’t normally go about telling people that they are ugly for no reason. I agree when people say that don’t like her the word jealous gets used a lot. But this comment didn’t say that it just attacked her and her baby’s looks which is the type of comment that is normally due to jealousy.
She is a stunning looking woman. I’m not jealous though. If I had money I would have nails, lashes, extensions, decent make up etc etc.
What makes her ugly is her personality, the way she acts and pretends!

Reactions: 28