Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

collie2

What next, are they going to plaster it all over sky news 😡 I assume she gave permission for that OK article because the kids faces aren’t blurred, I can’t imagine they’re allowed to just lift content from her Instagram and publish an article without asking? Also the article says ‘one of his tantrums’ oh my god he hasn’t committed a crime, he’s a toddler, why are they making it seem like he’s being spiteful? I would be absolutely livid if this was my child. Jamie do something, this is getting out of hand, protect your son please!
Quoting myself here now 😆 that should say “I would be livid if this was about my child”

Reactions: 3

JoJo1987

So she’s basically saying she feels isolated and judged. She needs to remember:
We aren’t the ones plastering Ron all over social media.
We aren’t the ones saying he speaks perfectly fine.
We aren’t the ones saying that Ron asked ‘why is that man eating paper’ at the fun fair the other week.
We aren’t the ones using words like ‘naughty’, ‘tantrum’ when discussing Ron on national TV and on Instagram.
We aren’t the ones saying that Ron doesn’t like crowds and loud noises and then taking him on a bus to a fun fair and a theme park!

We are the ones who are discussing what SHE is putting out there on HER platform. If she doesn’t like it, she should stop posting. Instead of lying or doing things that can upset her little boy just for insta content, she should try being present and let Instagram take second place in her life. Put her family first. Remove her children off social media. But she needs to realise that we are the ones (a lot of whom are already parents) who have only ever shown concern for a little boy who is shown to millions and whose mum has only ever shown perfection. We know she reads here so please don’t go crying troll, or before you do, please take a moment to look up the definition and think before you post. And whatever you do, do not use your precious little boy for your gains.

It does doesn’t it! 😂 may have to buy this and have a read!
Did she actually say that he said that though? From what i remember she just said something along the lines of "Ron was confused by the man eating paper" I might be wrong though.

Reactions: 2
Does this sound like it comes across as someone she knows? Seems to be talking as giving advice or something or is that just the way I’ve taken it. Can’t see a stranger writing something like this but then again these shoppers are crazy!!
I’ve just looked at that account and it doesn’t follow her. It’s very odd. 🤔

Reactions: 2

Okgolightly

VIP Member
It is beautiful to see him so relaxed for once but just remember it's all for the gram and when that camera is turned off she does nothing with him, Jamie might and probably does. She definitely doesn't. All her interaction with that little boy is for Instagram and nothing more. Sorry not sorry.
How do you know?

Reactions: 1

ns22xo

Not wanting to defend ms Hambleton but her son is only 1 & I think what she is hinting at is more behavioural issues . She's never made him out to be something he's not . Where sopha has claimed Ron could stand when he was clearly propped up , could sit unaided when he clearly couldn't, could talk when it was obvious he couldn't etc
I think you’re right here. I also remember her saying that just after lockdown she’d gone to her mums for the afternoon and he couldn’t handle it and had a meltdown and she said then she had noticed somethings with him but with him being so young she was just going to keep an eye and not be so quick to push autism or something else just in case but she did say that it is something that has crossed her mind a few times although I’ve not seen anything of her for a while so that might have changed

Last edited:
Reactions: 1