Mrs Hinch #436 Exactly where I should be, ok hun only cos it's all free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve gone to Pepp(er) Pig World, love. Hardly the stuff dreams are made of… 🙄

View attachment 787338
ahh I bet Ella Fitzgerald is looking down on us now thinking “you know what I never achieved in life? Having one of my most profound quotes copied and pasted onto a photo of a motor home” I hope she rests in peace now, knowing that this little gem is out there

so inspiring 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36
that Rachel from xfactor lives in Cardiff..I’ve seen her around the city centre, people stop her for pictures 🤣she’s crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a thought my best mate owns or something with lingotots and she teaches Spanish in lingotots and as her main job, she also appeared on Sam fariers (not sure if that's right spelling) show teaching Sam's kids Spanish... maybe I could talk my friend into do this with Hinch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the stuff she’s written on that wish list are hugely expensive goals. When will the InstaHuns wake up to the fact she is about as relatable to them as Harold Shipman would be to the residents of a care home? 🙄

Utility room
Hinch farm
Motor home
💷💷💷💷💷💰💰💰💰

Mafuckindonna innit. Explains the massive hair bow.

View attachment 787348
Material Girl innit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
that Rachel from xfactor lives in Cardiff..I’ve seen her around the city centre, people stop her for pictures 🤣she’s crazy
Is that Rachel Adedeji!!!! I can still remember the bloke who did the voice overs for X Factor announcing her name and the way he used to say it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can just imagine the screeching into a mic in a recording boof “owld macdonalds AD a farm guyyyyysssss” … I fink there’s some vowalls ere but I don’t no em, I fink they rhyme 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maldonna if you whill. Ah fankyoo.

Auld Ms Hinchcliffe wants a farm
Oi Oi Oi Oi Oh…

…and on that Farm she wants some ‘pacas
Oi Oi Oi Oi oh!

Whiff a spit, spit here, and a spit, spit there! ‘Ere a spit there a spit, Henry’s rolled in Fox tit!

Auld Ms Hinchcliffe wants a Farm
Oi Oi, Oi Oi, oooooohhhh ✨

ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Omg. Please tell me I’m not the only one reading this as “For me, JANINE and the family” 😂

If you nose you nose (if you don’t search threads for Jamie on Fash FC. Thank me later).
I thought winnebago was wine bags- I was thinking what would a non drinking couple want them for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that Rachel Adedeji!!!! I can still remember the bloke who did the voice overs for X Factor announcing her name and the way he used to say it!
Rachel Lester, awful voice 🤣 she thought she was amazing. She’s often seen wondering around cardiff in leather looking leggings, Bra, Leather Jacket and Heels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.