Mrs Hinch #431 Struggling with her mental health, but lots of ads to maintain her wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Days like yesterday reaffirm to me why I am here. Tattle can be a horrific place sometimes (we've probably all read things that we feel go way over the line), but it seems to be the only place where people can see right through her.

I used to watch her stories and think "well none of that adds up" but I'd go on Twitter and people would just be gushing about her. It was just frustrating and I felt like I was going mad.

I'm not interested in commenting on her appearance (filtered or unfiltered) or using nicknames for her and her family, so I simply scroll past, but the people pointing out her constant elaborate lies are literally keeping me sane. I don't compare myself to Instahuns anymore and life is good. It pains me that there will be young mums out there, yet to discover tattle, comparing themselves to her and feeling inadequate, not realising how different the reality is.

She just needs to be honest about things. If she did, I wouldn't be here, and neither would a lot of other people, I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm a mum of 5 with my youngest 4 all aged under 6. I don't drive we walk and bus/train everywhere.

Kids make noise, days out are stressful. We take sandwiches and snacks for convenience.
I still do it regularly alone.

I just get on with it.

The end.

I haven't commented on her for a long while partly because I'm glad she disappeared and partly because I just don't have the energy. But this whole busgate, fair tit show has wound me up 🤣
You’ve said it for me 😂 I wouldn’t think twice about taking our four out for the day on public transport, we take the train and the bus all the time.

Yeah, kids have off days and my lot have had ‘tantrums’ as toddlers on days out that leave you wiped. What Sophie doesn’t seem to understand, in her desperate attempt to be ‘relatable’, is that as their mother, as the adult caregiver out with them, you’re supposed to calm them and try to prevent situations which make it worse. Avoiding the heat of the day, avoiding being out late, having a routine, being prepared with snacks/toys/spare everything, finding somewhere quiet to let your toddler take five, actually calming them down. Knowing your own child enough to avoid situations you know will upset them. Not posting all over Insta shaming them, obviously fuming because you didn’t get the content you want. I think it’s a massive bingo to about half the thread who have always said she’d never cope once Ron wasn’t a baby.

She is neurotic herself so I can only imagine that her clawing, grabbing, screeching fuels any upset of Ronnie’s, neurodivergent or not. She clearly can’t cope with looking after her own children so why she thought attempting this was a good idea?? And then phoning FredaYahoo for help when she was having her own meltdown - get out. A grown woman phoning her mother to rescue them because she couldn’t cope being out with both her children :rolleyes:

Also side note - notice the continued use of ‘feed Lonnie’ rather than saying he’s having a bottle. Still trying to fuel the tend that she’s breastfeeding. Give over, Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell . Imagine her waking up this morning and realising she has shown herself up in front of 4 million people. She needs
Where's the double pram she made a huge song and dance about when pregnant pushing it around her house ?

That's a bugaboo in the background of her last story ?

Why are you trying to collapse a buggy for a bus that clearly had space as you say ?
Why didn't your niece if driven by the mother to the fair, then get the bus back with you to help some more ?
What dick doesn't notice the waft of dog tit coming down the path ?
Why are you phoning Jamie for bus stops and times ? Can you not read ? Have a travel app?

Why are you still such a predictable liar ?
And hen would Jamie use the bus? If I had two cars which we did when we lived in the UK then I never used public transport. Why would you?

Reactions: 15
God I wish someone in Essex would be in this group too actually see her in real life🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph has a bad case of verbal diarrhoea!

Aren’t most buses nowadays buggy/wheelchair friendly?

Lonnie is not newborn, unless this is a pre-record?

Soph can drive why take the bus?

She has a double pushchair, so why wasn’t Ron in that, on the buggy board or on reins?

I highly doubt Ron had a tantrum more than likely his mad mother kicking & screaming.

The old women on the bus obviously didn’t recognise the celebrity that is Sophie Rose, she was probably pissed off about that 😂

I think Inch probably had a bollocking last night due to her being ‘on her own with the boys’

I’m sure a nice little message in her ice cream saying how wonderful she is will make it all better & her hair being stoked by mad Ma.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn’t smell it

I agree. I think she forgets or isn’t aware that the best thing for kids is not “having everything” but having and engaged parent. A kid can have all the toys and experiences in the world, but they’re all pretty meaningless without a present, attentive, engaged parent or caregiver. Kids also need freedom to explore and learn and be curious. Everything she shows on the gram is curated crap, and anything she says to be relatable is moaned about but never shown.

She’s in for a right shock when they get older and don’t sleep as much. I remember when mine were that age and get them down, tidy up, and have the text of the night to myself before going to sleep at a decent time. Before I knew what hit me, they were staying up till ten, and I had much less evening to myself.
Soph, get a parenting coach. Turn your phone off and get to know your kids. Let Ron find out for himself what he likes. Give him a spoon and a pot for FFS!

btw Soph, how much did the bus cost? Did you have the exact change ready? 🤥🔥🤥🔥

Most buses have card payment option now x

Reactions: 10
I really don't think she'll ever do anything with the boys again now.
If the littlest turns out to be neurotypical then he'll be the most featured for sure.
I think Lennie will be fine. Although he is still young I know that. He is much more animated than Ron was at that age, Ron at that age used to stare blankly and look totally disengaged. He is gorgeous and as much as she gets on my wick and is totally lying about yesterday, nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes.

All I’ve taken away from Jackanory’s story time yesterday is that she quiet obviously loses her temper with Ron quickly, hence the not being allowed to be alone with him.
Is she actually been ordered not to be alone with him? Christ if that's the case then that's bad

Most buses have card payment option now x
Ran out of cash she said. Shes a bleeping millionaire.

Reactions: 12
I’m fairly sure Jamie wouldn't have a clue what bus to take anywhere and what times they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love your posts, thank you for being a sensible voice of reason and knowledge! ❤

I am the type of person who is often quite naive and sees the best in people, so a small part of me is hoping that behind the scenes Ronnie's delays (whatever form they come in) are being addressed and he is getting support and plans are in place. She (and no one else) has to reveal anything about their child's development so if she wanted to keep it private that's her right.

HOWEVER.

She has chosen to share her kids life with strangers for money and it just reeks of shame that she doesn't share the tougher parts, such as development delays or behavioural issues. In my heart of hearts I know she is saving it all for a big reveal/interviews/book/hell a BBC3 documentary about how SHE has "coped" with her child :( And the sheep and the Nation who weren't aware of her previously will be sucked in to thinking she is a Saint.
I hope so to. The book thing is probably right which is awful,but I can see her cashing in on that.

in all honesty, the only way I’d ever change my mind about how this woman is as a mother is if she simply did a post saying she now feels it’s the right time to take her children away from social media and she will allow them to return when they are legally allowed to use the platforms themselves. I don’t care if she can live with herself making millions of people who are probably living on low incomes anyway, if she can sleep at night cool. My issue with her and many other celebs is the poor treatment of their children. As Holly willougby said before, “I wanted to work in the public eye, that’s a choice I made, not my children”

Reactions: 21
I’ve got lots to catch up on nusty trolls, watched the fair story time this morning gonna catch up on this thread toneet. 🍿

Reactions: 5
I hope so to. The book thing is probably right which is awful,but I can see her cashing in on that.

in all honesty, the only way I’d ever change my mind about how this woman is as a mother is if she simply did a post saying she now feels it’s the right time to take her children away from social media and she will allow them to return when they are legally allowed to use the platforms themselves. I don’t care if she can live with herself making millions of people who are probably living on low incomes anyway, if she can sleep at night cool. My issue with her and many other celebs is the poor treatment of their children. As Holly willougby said before, “I wanted to work in the public eye, that’s a choice I made, not my children”
Yep, and Holly, despite being a million times more famous than Sophie has never, ever put her children up as an ad prop or to make her money. She has fiercely protected them, only ever showing the back of them, never their faces. She has it spot on. The rest of them with Hinch and Solomon leading the pack, will pay the price in years to come. And their poor children will not experience the innocence and joys of childhood

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just to add into the mix. There was no photo of Lonnie in “real time” at that fair. A photo of Ronnie which was fairly innocuous but let’s give her the benefit of the doubt that she was at a fair with Ronnie yesterday and he’s on a ride wearing clothing that’s prob to thick and warm for the weather… So where’s the photo of Lonnie? A photo of him in the great outdoors with the fair in the background?? Why has this child been here since end of May and never been photographed outside of his home?

Reactions: 30
Those stories were pure bull💩 Every fair and food stall now have to accept cards because of COVID-19. Poor Ronnie, she made out everything was his fault, apart from the dog tit

Reactions: 13
Just to add into the mix. There was no photo of Lonnie in “real time” at that fair. A photo of Ronnie which was fairly innocuous but let’s give her the benefit of the doubt that she was at a fair with Ronnie yesterday and he’s on a ride wearing clothing that’s prob to thick and warm for the weather… So where’s the photo of Lonnie? A photo of him in the great outdoors with the fair in the background?? Why has this child been here since end of May and never been photographed outside of his home?
Do you think that maybe he has just NEVER actually been outside in the real world??? 😱
This is a question we would all like to know the answer to 🤔🤔🤔 ....Hey soph 🔊 could you please give us an answer??!!!! 😁😁😁

Reactions: 14
Why would you even take a 4 month old baby to fair, it would of been much better if her mad ma took lonnie and let grinch take ronnie to the fair on the bus, thats if ronnie really does like buses, some one on one time with Ronnie, give him her undivided attention, FFs it it that hard so spend the day alone with her oldest son, she just pisses me right off

Reactions: 18
And not one single fan tagged her in a photo meeting her at the fair? Must have had her special incognito hat on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I took 4 on a long haul flight with my youngest just 9 months and crawling everywhere….. something I’d never ever do again! This day out would have been a walk in the park for most of us! We’ve all had difficult days with our kids but the impression I get is she spends no time alone with them so she’s out of her depth no matter if the day was perfect!

Reactions: 13
Do you think that maybe he has just NEVER actually been outside in the real world??? 😱
This is a question we would all like to know the answer to 🤔🤔🤔 ....Hey soph 🔊 could you please give us an answer??!!!! 😁😁😁
It’s insane if he hasn’t. Not gone to a baby class? Not shown laying on a rug whilst they had a picnic in the park or a walk in the pram? Not watching Ronnie on the swings?
I don’t know. It’s all rather odd. I keep trying to think maybe I’m not remembering and we have seen him outside of her house but the only photo I can think of is him in the sling on the beach - grid post. And he’s very tiny and tbh there’s nothing to prove it’s a baby in that sling at all. It’s just a bit mental.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.