Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
"Friday afternoon arrived and oh there’s the reef! It’s got to be made more Hinchy apparently so when we assume when we see it, it will be sewn to the grey sofa and will be covered in stick on eyebrows and mugshots?"
This is the first time I've managed a smile this week so thank you @Bunnykins,
my beloved mum who's been battling cancer for 10 years has apparently 4 weeks left and I don't know what to do..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 136

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #431 - “Struggling with her mental health, but plenty of ads to maintain her wealth.”

Winning thread title by @cm1985 🥳
(Thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshh! ATV👍)

Peeping James, the neighbourhood crank popped up on Tuesday night with a very sinister video of Soph filmed through a crack in the door. His heavy breathing made it look like something from a Halloween horror movie. “Bless her ‘art ... she’s in her element ...” fuck off Jamie Kruger.

Wednesday was a quiet day. She seems to be part time since coming back from maternity leave. She didn’t even take part in P&G’s ads for their new Mean Girls laundry bundle. She’d be the perfect ambassador for a mean girl too!

Thursday and she was up early to share patronising responses to some of her sheep’s messages. Telling nurses who are struggling and people who’ve had major spinal surgery that they’re super woman and telling them not to be so hard on themselves when she’s part of the problem. The whole thing was an excuse for her to tell them all she has to cope with a toddler and baby at home alone a few days a week when Jamie’s working on his project / at their new house / in the betting office...
Mum not there? Ron not at nursery? Jamie secretly at home anyway because you made the whole thing up because he looks like a lazy bastard?

Next she decided to sort froo even more autumn decorations whilst Jamie took Ron on a day out to his favourite place - the tip. Dropping off Soph’s upcycling projects?
Anyways she was going to revamp her autumn reef cos she’s become a bitttt attachttttt to ittttt. We never saw it again until Friday afternoon.
Then she decided to have a bit of “fun” and make mop pumpkins because she loves pumpkins and she loves mops! I hope that’s on her CV as intereshhhhts.
She didn’t show how to make them properly, the finished article looked shit and she stole the idea anyway. So that went well.
She painted one wiv her Frenchic paint she has left over from an upcycle disaster and made little shhhhtring ones too. What would have been cute was letting Ron paint one. But this is all about the gram and keeping up with the ridiculous autumn trend they’re all doing so he didn’t get a look in.

Next up was a video of her putting cheese and nibbles on a lazy Sophie, sorry lazy Susan, for her cousins to snack on. It was inexplicably accompanied by some dance music like there was some sort of rave going on in the cheese compartment of her fridge.
A photo of Len and the cousin’s new babies followed with a photo of Soph and
said cousins as kids and then a video of a highly filtered Soph being tend shocked that people think Ron looks like her as a baby. The sheep are probably shocked to see any resemblance given they never see your real face bubs.

Just when you thought she’d be exhausted what with her being a shhhhtruggling new mum on anti depressants she upped sticks (pissy ones natch) and went hotfootzing it over to Stinky Stacey’s for a night out at the - very obviously an undeclared ad for Mecca - Bingo.
Heavily pregnant Stace had forgotten all about it when Hinch and her cling on sister JemJem turned up at nearly 10pm to take her out for bingo, but it was ok as Hinch was going to help her get ready, plaiting her hair and chewing gum like the teenage chav she embodies.
Videos followed of them moaning they didn’t win anything. Poor little millionaires.. my heart bleeds. Stacey’s sister uploaded a video of Stacey which was hijacked by Hinch who suddenly decided to throw her purple tokens in the air to get the camera on to her. Bloody weirdo.
She finally rocked up home at 1am, where she claimed she was going to kick Jamie out of bed to have cuddles with Henry, presumably because Jamie was in bed exhausted after looking after their kids all day, and didn’t wait up for Princess Soph to crawl home. That or he had his binoculars out to spy on their neighbours.
Boot other giant foot Soph. We know if James has stayed out until 1am Gretel’s head would have wobbled so much it would have dropped off in a fury.

Friday morning and another video of Ron and Len that turned out to be an undisclosed advert. She’s very cynically directing her followers over to Next constantly since they started stocking her dish rag loungewear.
Next we were treated to a Gretel moan about how skanky she is sat on her dirty sofa stinking of baby puke and wearing last night’s make up. How is this woman supposed to be inspirational? Maybe staying out with your mates until 1am wasn’t such a good idea after all Soph.
Later she suddenly remembered she’s supposed to be a cleaning account so posted some staged photos of the kitchen looking like shite after her cousins had visited yesterday. Personally I wouldn’t have let them back in after they trashed her house on their last visit. Chucking laundry all over the floors and moving her Ribena round to gaslight her. Now they’ve been leaving her dishwasher open and throwing her recycling round the kitchen.
Today’s “cleaning” was more elusive than Ron being shown speaking again and it wasn’t shown on camera either, just as a before and after photo. Before the cleaner came in and after she left? Or are we just not being shown any cleaning because she’s not being paid to advertise products any more?

Friday afternoon arrived and oh there’s the reef! It’s got to be made more Hinchy apparently so when we assume when we see it, it will be sewn to the grey sofa and will be covered in stick on eyebrows and mugshots? No? Well apparently being made more Hinchy meant pulling it apart replacing all the autumn coloured leaves with green ones and sticking grey pumpkins to it. Noice. It does of course look shit and that was with mummy Fiddle Fingers helping too. Points will be deducted if your teacher finds out mum did it all Soph! Naturally it was all for an advert for her strategically placed Tessshhhco tat bags.

And finally we were treated to a very special episode of stuff that never happened as Hinch regaled us with the tale that she’d just got back from the shops and had seen free girlshhh all wearing her Hinch loungewear. Sloppy mares. As if it happened though!
Dream on Hinchy and keep slapping yourself silly...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
I did actually see her at the bus stop by her estate at around 2:00 this afternoon BUT she wasn’t alone. She had her mum and niece with her so she was hardly alone with a newborn and a toddler

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

bananabutter

VIP Member
I have a few questions about her story:

1) Why ring Jamie when the bus didn’t turn up? He’s not an employee of firstbus surely you’d just look at your phone?

2) If you missed the bus at the “correct stop” why go back to the incorrect one and wait for 25 minutes to take you to your original destination?

3) Why would you collapse the pram down on the bus with Lonnie still in it? Surely you’d just sit in the pram area and keep Ronnie with you?

4) Holding on for dear life? I highly doubt you were being chauffeured by Dick Dastardly so this is at best an exaggeration you’re on a bog standard bus.

5) To be honest I’d be surprised if Ronnie had a tantrum as I’ve never heard him make a sound as the poor thing is mute (with the exception of her sound dubbing him). But if he did just more examples of sensory overload being too much for him

6) Ronnie dropped your phone and smashed your screen from what? His height? I have one of the new model iPhones and they have pretty much indestructible screens I’ve dropped it many a time and there’s not a scratch. Prove it.

7) Ronnie said “eating paper” again, doubt it because Ronnie has no capacity for talking or understanding the world around him as evidenced by the permanently blank expression on his face and his mutism. Again, something Sopha pretends isn’t a thing….

8) Not many places don’t accept card now given covid (again, not a thing in Maldonia) and everywhere I’ve been in the last two years have contactless machines so if she ran out of cash I can’t see why that would matter.

9) FredaYahoo and Clingon came to the rescue (cough, were there all along, cough). Did they come on a wacky races bus too Soph? Or did they come in the car? Why would they come all that way on the bus if they were going to get straight back on and if they drove why didn’t they take you home?

10) As if a group of old ladies cared that a toddler was crying, as if they’ve never seen it a million times before.

11) I call bullshit on dogshit she’s already said this about 50 times before.

This entire story was to make herself look relatable and give herself an excuse for never leaving the house again. Pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

Andioooop

VIP Member
Last time we had the Hinch expresh now we’re taking it back to 1909.
All aboard the shteam train guysh 🚂
DD6A8E4C-AD27-4F9B-AE8F-CBF2B45587EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 103

Fifi24

Thread suggestion 'Tend trip on the bus to the fair, makes all the grannies tut & stare'

• Haha
Reactions: 95

Ninks56

You know what I'm done with her today! she wouldn't know a hard day if it smacked her in the face. i don't believe she has ever had a hard day in her life! Today was my sons 3rd birthday, my husband and I got him shoes! he needs shoes and we are so low on money atm. i have felt awful about this for weeks. luckily he is amazing and loved them ( paw patrol lol ) but i feel so guilty. we are currently on our computer every spare minute doing online surveys for literal pennies per one to get our kids Christmas pressies and she is moaning about a tantrum and too much ketchup on her chips! get to fuck! im more annoyed I've got this annoyed as i come here for a giggle! argh!
also, i dont mean this to sound like a pity party i just wanted to get my point across that assuming all that happened its still not really a bad day is it! gobshite!

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Do people Maldon only ever go around in groups of 3 🤔? 3 women yesterday wearing her loungwear and 3 old ladies on the bus today. 🤥🤥🤥 I wonder what tomorrow's 3 people will be doing......I can't wait 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So, just to clarify, she got the bus to the correct destination from the wrong bus stop. Her Mum and niece eventually came to the rescue, even though they had been with her since she left home so presumably up until that point they just stood back and watched her struggle. And her non verbal toddler suddenly decided to start speaking so that he could ask some inquisitive questions about a complete stranger who was operating the fairground ride (but he can’t say Mum or Dad yet even though he’s spent every waking minute of his entire life trapped inside the four walls of that house with both of them).
Yep, sounds legit!
Oh, and obviously you didn’t bother to take the fat dog out with you so that he could get some exercise in the fresh air coz that would be far too much to ask! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 74

AC55

VIP Member
Today while Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit was at the car show with the people who put his garage floor down, and while supermother took her 2nd and 3rd born children on the bus to the fair in blistering heat, and everything went wrong, do you know what I was doing? I was giving Hugh Jackman a blow job! Honestly I was! So just stop with the disbelief that Soph took a mute toddler and a four month old poked alot baby on the bus and went to the fair without her workshy wanker of a husband, and without her cling on niece and @motheryahoo. Ok Hunnayz?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Why would she ‘attempt to collapse the pram on the bus’ when surely Lonnie is in the pram? Eh???
also, Ron can’t talk so hasn’t asked why the man is eating paper has he. Let’s clear that up. Stench of shit is in fact her own BS..
if mum and niece ‘come to her rescue’ then why didn’t they give her a lift home? Or at least take one of the kids? Whole thing makes no sense hinch YOU LIAR

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Yeah this never happened did it? Not in a month of Sundays.
“And when I got on the bus everyone was wearing my loungewear and I just couldn’t believe itttt.”

44AAB1F2-E61B-4F41-8E30-5772E77B1B89.png

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
‘I popped to the retail park to get a couple of birthday cards’

Fuck off Sophie. Take your fake anxiety, take your fake mental illness, and fuck off.

Yesterday I ‘popped’ to the shop to get my eldest a birthday card for this weekend. I had a panic attack. A proper one, not a ‘tend one. Right in the middle of Sainsburys.

Today I had to take my dog to the vet (you know, because I actually give a shit about her and she has a problem) and I stupidly agreed to an appointment when my toddler would be home.
I did not cope well. It was shit.

You can call me a troll all you like, but at least I’m not portraying a fake mental illness to millions of people.
Fuck right off.

• Heart

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Blondesx40x I am really sorry to hear about your mum.

See this is the thing Soph, some people have REAL problems. I know you don't know the meaning so let me explain..

-Some people have ill family members
-Some of us have real mental illness that affects our lives on a daily basis
- Some people work actual jobs, there are real cleaners working out there in offices and hospitals, not tend ones, there are drs, nurses, midwives, surgeons, carers etc doing real work.
- There are people barely seeing their husbands are they are in the army and they don't have a husband at home 24/7
- Some people are actually getting their kids ready for school and spending their days making things and entertaining their kids and babies as well as trying to do the housework.
- Some people barely even get time to shit in peace let alone go out without the kids multiple times a week.
- some people are working for next to nothing, struggling to pay bills, in debt and not even close to living in an expensive house and buying a farm with alpacas, some people are homeless!

YOU sopha do NOT have real issues. Fuck off with your tend life.

• Heart

spongey

VIP Member
Days like yesterday reaffirm to me why I am here. Tattle can be a horrific place sometimes (we've probably all read things that we feel go way over the line), but it seems to be the only place where people can see right through her.

I used to watch her stories and think "well none of that adds up" but I'd go on Twitter and people would just be gushing about her. It was just frustrating and I felt like I was going mad.

I'm not interested in commenting on her appearance (filtered or unfiltered) or using nicknames for her and her family, so I simply scroll past, but the people pointing out her constant elaborate lies are literally keeping me sane. I don't compare myself to Instahuns anymore and life is good. It pains me that there will be young mums out there, yet to discover tattle, comparing themselves to her and feeling inadequate, not realising how different the reality is.

She just needs to be honest about things. If she did, I wouldn't be here, and neither would a lot of other people, I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 69