Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s something from JYY London….that shite that KP Is always peddling
Thanks I didn’t know what it said I thought it was Ivy as in ivy london! Glad I’m wrong I was having visions of his 4 million aunties wanting to turn up and wish him well 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch clean ya jets on the machine it isn’t draining the fabric softener away, you mouldy minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
hinchy witchy spider slaps self in the head, Jamie’s “out” so she should be tranqualized in bed
excuse my spelling mistakes I’ve been out watching footy with my husband and teenage son and might have had a few pints cider 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been busy all day so only just logged on but seeing her slapping herself in the face again has made my night! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again!!
Inch is going in the jungle!
She even put it forward, that’s definitely a tease/clue

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.