Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing of 'I don't use filters' bullshit.

On Fredas cover photo of Soph and her sister, she admits she larveeees filters.
Freda, tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is a reach... I like to watch upcycling videos, it inspires me to buy second hand stuff and make it nicer. If she were to buy brand new stuff that's only adding to the issues of fast fashion/furniture.
Is she making it nicer though? 🤔
Also I don’t think Hinch in her sweatshop tat and with her daily throwaway bargs is really thinking of the planet somehow.

Reactions: 25
I know someone mentioned this earlier about Laura Clery addressing her son's autism. Sorry I can't rember who. I've been catching up on Laura's stories, and Hinch should take a leaf out of her book. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Laura's son such a happy playful boy who is going to speech therapy and Laura saying how much it's paying off

Reactions: 17
The baby shower was nothing more than bragging about how much money they've got and it looked more like a formal reception than a fun afternoon! 48 glasses of "prosecco", and 15 seats at the table of utter clutter? Now it is entirely possible that there were more guests at the party but SS's story showed just 6 of them dancing, herself included so where were the other 9 friends/relatives? Surely you'd want to include them all in the fun? and why was Hinch dressed like Morticia Adams?

I'm not defending either Hinch or SS but if they had mentioned Sarah Harding yesterday it would have been crass. It would have been a two second post on a story twisted round to make it virtue signalling about themselves. They're better off saying nothing. Xx
I think there were at least 3 tables of 16 and it turns out, they weren’t #gifted but ‘donated’ by IKEA, along with all the kids stuff and will be going to those who need them but ‘luckily’ not costing the millionaires a penny!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Good morning guyssch, I will be taking a wee hiatus as lots going on at the moment (nothing bad thankfully, just an extremely busy time work wise).

I know we don’t have to announce our departure from these threads, but we do make virtual connections and I didn’t want anyone to worry on my behalf that I have gone quiet.

Thankfully I will have @Bunnykins brilliant recaps to indulge in as a catch up when I get the opportunity.

See you on the other side bestie bubs! Take care of yourselves ❤
See you soon hunnaaaay ❤

Reactions: 9
I follow a few celebs on Insta and Twitter.
I follow a girl called Deena Nicole, she has 4 month old baby. And she does Tummy time and the baby has good head control. The baby looks sooo much older than Lonnie. And seems to do more too. Hinch needs to really look at what she's doing and what she's preventing her kids from doing.

Reactions: 14
This is a reach... I like to watch upcycling videos, it inspires me to buy second hand stuff and make it nicer. If she were to buy brand new stuff that's only adding to the issues of fast fashion/furniture.
Buying crap she doesn’t need and can’t fit in her house, whether it’s from marketplace or new (of gifted) is still not environmentally friendly. She doesn’t need this crap, but she’s buying it anyway. This prevents another less privileged person who’s home isn’t packed to the rafters with shite, from buying and using the items. She then destroys them with tit upcycling meaning they’re less likely to be used by anyone else. It’s wasteful and inconsiderate whichever way you cut it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
What’s being in your 30s got to do with anything? Just reinforcing stereotypes when you’re all about girl power and women raising women?

Oh well Soph your age in particular definitely doesn’t matter what with the amount of filter you put on your photos, no fucker even knows what the real you looks like mate,
Someone on here had mentioned a day or two ago that they both need to grow up, being in their 30s (possibly when acting like kids at the bingo?)
It amazes me how much they manage to keep up with what is being said on here then reference it in their stories.

Do you think she even had a wash before turning up to the baby shower, looks like she just pulled herself off the sofa and gone, in her longe wear and scraggy hair, no effort made at all. Dosser

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Someone on here had mentioned a day or two ago that they both need to grow up, being in their 30s (possibly when acting like kids at the bingo?)
It amazes me how much they manage to keep up with what is being said on here then reference it in their stories
Im 31 and don't always act my age ☺ but seeing those two at the bingo just remind me of teenage mean girls. Hinch is a bully. She looks evil and nasty. SS is just the little sidekick

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It amazes me how much they manage to keep up with what is being said on here then reference it in their stories.

Do you think she even had a wash before turning up to the baby shower, looks like she just pulled herself off the sofa and gone, in her longe wear and scraggy hair, no effort made at all. Dosser
tbh neither of them have a job, Stacey does the odd few hours for mind numbing day time shows and hinch doesn’t even wank a tap nowadays. They are terrified of the easy money train ending so probably spend hours on here obsessing. Hi guysscchhh, we know you’re reading here ❤

Reactions: 22
I think there were at least 3 tables of 16 and it turns out, they weren’t #gifted but ‘donated’ by IKEA, along with all the kids stuff and will be going to those who need them but ‘luckily’ not costing the millionaires a penny!
Why do they use such small writing. I can barely read it even with me glasses on,

Reactions: 13
×Early thread suggestion×... Incase i forget it.... I will re post at 40.
"Praise Be" all the sheep bleat. "Hinch is dancing, she has found her feet"

Edited typo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I just find the whole thing 🤢. Ostentatious, over the top and fake. I don’t like baby showers anyway, but to see something that looks like a bloody wedding set up is mad. As for Sofa, I really hope your old friends remember this. Because as soon as your “fame” vanishes faster than a rat up a drainpipe, those Z listers will drop you like a hot jack pot. And the Georgias of the world will be all you’ve got left. But it’ll be too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Were there any of the Loose Women in the dance scene, I couldn’t spot one? They are probably sick of all her fake tit too, well Queen JSP at least.
judi love commented saying it was a nice day, as if she’d been there🤔 if she was why wernt they shown. Something is off

Reactions: 8
Why do they use such small writing. I can barely read it even with me glasses on,
Again unfuckingbelievable!!
God can you imagine what a lovely little get together us commoners could have if we had a fraction of the gifted shite..although that was far too OTT ffs can u imagine what the wedding gonna be like!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.