Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
So glad you're feeling better now! PND is a bitch which can strike anyone in any way. IF (and I mean this is a huge IF) Hinch was/is suffering from it I feel bad for her, I really do. But why why whyyyyy would no one around her..the seemingly hundreds of family members and friends who treat her like a porcelain princess not helped her and told her to get off the gram whilst she recovers?

Most likely cos she's absolutely fine.

Also shes a shit dancer. My God my Dad dances better than that and he's deaf.
Bless your dad

Reactions: 5

grannyof2

Chatty Member
Ronnie totally blanked her too, she held her hand out to him and he just turned and walked off to look at something else. There’s absolutely no spark to him, no genuine joy in just playing for fun, he’s just plodding through life on his own and it’s really sad. Houseful of people and he’s playing by himself with some netting.
Poor little boy it’s so sad that they don’t seem to be addressing his issues, I know very little about autism but if a child has it does it mean they don’t smile and giggle like most kids do, it doesn’t take much for a child that age to giggle and smile just about silly little things, I’m in no way criticising a child or parents of children with special needs as I know it’s never the parents fault but I am just curious to know why he doesn’t appear to smile or react to things very much and is this something that comes along with particular issues

Reactions: 4

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I would never judge anyone else's struggle as we all react differently but I suffered from serious PND (along with anxiety) twice and could barely leave the house. I still find it costs a lot of energy to see people and am not up for large gatherings or parties. Even if I had the time for hobbies and outings, I couldn't have done it with a small baby and toddler.
agreed xxx

hanlosc

I just don’t understand, why does she need to find ‘bargains’ on fb marketplace when she is a millionaire? Why does she need to take lower priced items away from people who may actually need them, instead of helping the economy and buying her own?
This is a reach... I like to watch upcycling videos, it inspires me to buy second hand stuff and make it nicer. If she were to buy brand new stuff that's only adding to the issues of fast fashion/furniture.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
Just catching up guyz, had to take a break from watching that dancing vid 🥴….. but just wanted to say, I’m getting major Will from the inbetweeners vibes

Shaking giggling 😂😂😂😂 in bed and husband looking at me like wtf. So spot on!

• Haha