Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
he’s very quiet today probably the back lash he’s got about her sleeping with the baby post. I know I sent a message saying omg I hope she doesn’t drop the baby and I haven’t been blocked just yet
I messaged them both last night and I’m not blocked yet either.

Reactions: 2

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Has he taken it down?
I tried to report it but it disappeared. Not sure if I’ve somehow just hidden it for me!

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Maybe she’s been admitted with Lenor and the awkward at home shots are home visits? Just a thought seeing as all we see is Jimangrywank and ronbot together. 🕵️‍♀️
I actually did wonder that myself.
It is very possible if she is struggling hugely with mental health.

Pastry, cherry tomatoes, turmeric, eggs and cucumber stars.. do you remember when Ronnie poor thing was actually turning orange due to the copious amounts of turmeric she added to every breakfast /meal of his due to the high levels of beta carotene which gives carrots and other veggies their orange colour.. he was eating more turmeric than I’ve eaten in the last 5years of my life. It was ridiculous
what was with the turmeric?! I wasn’t around for that but have seen it mentioned 😂

LT2201

VIP Member
Oh I see the comments have been turned off on today's post🧐

Edit I stand corrected, my insta must have glitched.

Reactions: 1

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Sad thing is… now this is going way back to the start late 2018/2019… She had a series of stories about Dogs Trust, even had a highlight dedicated to them. Because she lahhhves the handsnums. We got suspicious here. Later it came out (I believe by a tattler who contacted Dogs Trust) that it was allegedly a paid partnership/undeclared ad. People were furious here and removed their membership from the Trust. Hinch effect 😏 She had also said she would volunteer with them, which we never saw happen. Please tell me I’m not the only sad soul who remembers all this.

Edit to add: Way back in thread #5

How do we find the first ever thread? I've tried searching, but can't seem to go back that far. Would anyone be able to link it please?

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Ss clearly got pregnant at the beginning of the year - if we believe her timelines - which means she most likely got preg either just before or just after hinch announced hers. I do wonder how early ss would have shared that kind of info with hinch and how that might have influenced hinches behaviour.
Sous! Help an old lady out 🤦‍♀️

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
What garage is the Audi parked in ? I may have missed it as sofa thread moves so fast hope this makes sense