Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
2021-07-24-00-29-58.jpg

Not the best edit, doing it my phone but lol 🤣🤣

All the sheep saying ‘couple goals’ give it a fucking rest 😂🤢 how exactly?!

she really needs her ego stroking doesn’t she. Maybe that’s what she’s struggling with, not enough adoring sheep messages recently!
This is what I don't get about them being"couple goals"
If these two were, not "zcelebs" the majority of the sheep would be screaming "get a job" "lazy fuckers" "how do they afford this, that, the other", "look at them scamming money from poor/working class to fund a luxury lifestyle and don't work!"

Yet because they have poxy Instagram, and self proclaimed celebrities, they are suddenly "couple goals". Well fuck off man! What a load of shite!!!

Maybe Princess sophasloth isn't coping cos vestie is home and they don't need to form a routine! Get the fuck back to work and find a routine for you and the kids, honestly be the best thing you could do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MrsD33

VIP Member
Another boring week with no actual work being done by anyone in the Hinch household.

The weekend saw Soph’s BFF Stacey Solomon attending a surprise hen weekend organised by her sister before she postponed her wedding until next year.
Shockingly, despite Stacey loving Soph to the moon and back she wasn’t invited. Surely she’s not going to be snubbed as her best bub’s bridesmaid...

Whilst this was all going on Inch was giving the impression that Soph wasn’t home, claiming to have been “sent” a photo of Lennie whilst he was in back garden with Ronnie and only sharing pics of himself and Ronderella. Surely they weren’t trying to con the sheep and us nusty trolls into thinking Soph was by her bestie’s side?

The ‘tend shit theme is still going strong. Inch thinks it’s appropriate to throw it at Ronnie when he’s not looking. Games with the shit now also includes Ron picking it out of his ‘tend toilet potty and sticking it on his white board, this bodes well for potty training, I hope they’ve got some spare tins of Egyptian Cotton for touch ups...

More boring baby content with a grid post from Soph which was a photo dump of Lennie wearing an outfit that looked like he was on the 80’s comedy club circuit, his Arsenal kit, oi oi savallllloyyyy, proper geezer like his dad and sitting on mummazzz knee.
Videos uploaded of Soph poking him and saying mumma, *poke* mumma, * poke * mumma... she’s like a particularly irritating Tiny Tears doll.

Inch decided to share his creepy collection of Sopha on the Sofa photos, we can only be thankful he held back from sharing his Freda Fiddle Fingers in the garage shots.

We then had lots of Henners content with Inch posting various pics of him as a puppy before they fed him up to be the size of a rhino and Sopha treating us to a video of her apparently putting him to bed on a fleece blanket in the middle of a heat wave whilst she was up to do Lennie’s feed.

Soph ironically started following Jake Quickenden so that she could jump on his post about trolls to have her own moan. (Dog bed meltdown incoming). She clearly hasn’t noticed that Jake is known to take the piss out of her himself on his stories despite them both being mates with Stacey and him being a friend of someone who works at Hinch’s agency...or perhaps that’s because of rather than despite..it’s almost like he knows something... 🤔

Off the gram and in the press The Sun and Fabulous mag began advertising for her new Teshhhco tat range which will be released later this year. Expect more on her design journeeee guyssshhh as she points out which pieces of crap that Tesco have already bought she likes best and tells them she needs it to be more grey / beige and more off the shoulder.
Hello magazine also did an article and accidentally pointed out she’s dressing Len in Tessshhhco’s rival Morrisons. Let’s hope her bosses at Tesco didn’t read it...

Inch decided to tell everyone on his grid that he is #blessed with Ron and Len.... please bless us and get a fucking job lazy arse... and then felt the need to point out that the Hinch Bros look so alike it’s almost like they’re related. They actually don’t look that alike except they’re both bald and little and by that reckoning Stanley Tucci could be their triplet.

Thanks for reading guyssshhh I promise I’ll be back soon 💕 insert plagiarised quote of your choice here.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Mod edit that title is far too much saying f'ing and twat in it! Report if there's a better one. Titles that are bodering on abusive and with swear words even censored aren't allowed.
LOVE your recaps 😂😂

There’s no way Sopha & Inch can read them and NOT piss themselves laughing.

I sort of want to send you details of what me and my family and friends have done all week so that you can do a recap on me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Talking of Jamie, one of my favourite things she’s said is when she told us that Jamie’s real name is James 😂 no shit Sherlock.

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
“Jamie babes can you pass me the elbow grease?”
“Just a minute darlin’ I’m just breakin me new jeggings in for me day out wiv the lads...”
29C2F96E-F11D-4C29-9E34-DC22563F506C.jpeg

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
That just shows exactly the kind of person Sophie is. The type to rally a 'gang' and get them to do the dirty work. To literally tell people "do what you will" is disgusting. What an evil bully Sophie is
After she said "do with this what you will" she went out for the day to a harbour to look at the boats. She was fully aware of the maelstrom she'd created yet she never referred to it ever again. She is the epitome of a bully!

• Angry

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’s finding what hard? WHAT?! What is she alluding to? Why allude to it at all? Either say nothing or say something, but these relentlessly boring pity party posts are just so tedious. Attention seeking whilst eye-fucking herself is just the pinnacle of narcissism isn’t it?
Princess of the Pity Party posts - my starter for a new thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Chatty Member
“Jaymeh, let’s pretend you have matesssssss, tattle ave gone on about tha. I’ll sort a drone over some cars, we will tag a load of accounts and make it look like you have pals, ok?”

“Yeas alwigght Lav, I dunno how it works, but yeh, make it ‘apppen”

“Yeah, bashically, you don’t have any mates, but I’ll spin it babes”

Shot of Jamie with his “pals”’

“these guys fitted our garage floor, what legends”

Fucking hysterical.

• Haha

wolfemama

Everyone deals with mental health struggles differently. Struggling and coping is going to look differently for everyone. For some that means hiding being a perfect mask of makeup, for others that means not having the wherewithal to bathe or brush their hair. If the filtered look of perfection is what she needs to project to the world then so be it, I guess. I don’t even fault her with struggling when she has so much more support and privilege than most (but, name your privilege, of course).

I work with children who are refugees from Africa and the Middle East, a lot of the work revolves around trauma and PTSD— it’s
not always an easy lesson because we’re human and our personal perspectives dictate how we see and interact with the world: but one person’s suffering is no greater or lesser than the next and everyone’s story is different. I truly don’t think anyone would fault Hinch if she came forward and said listen I know I don’t look like I’m suffering but I am! What you don’t see behind the scenes is: self harm/eating disorder/childhood trauma/fighting between my partner, children, and me etc etc etc (these are obviously just examples I’ve made up, but totally within the realm of possibility). I don’t think she has the courage, integrity, or ethics to have this kind of an important conversation with her large audience.

My issue is that with such a large platform you inherit a certain amount of responsibility to be at least somewhat knowledgeable about the topics you discuss. She has made “anxiety” her thing, and has dabbled in the insinuation of postpartum depression/anxiety. Ok….yes it’s a complex topic and yes you probably will get backlash/weird comments/criticism (it’s bound to happen with a divisive conversation had at a large public scale!) who cares!? Do the right thing! Be honest! Help a few people if you can! Raise awareness— heck, maybe make your thing raising awareness for the people out there who are “high functioning” within their diagnosis. I don’t know, but then again I don’t have to know because I don’t have millions of people hanging on my every word (thank goodness). Ugh I’m just frazzled today and wish the world made more sense, even the chemical scented grey and filtered world of Mrs Hinch!

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
If she truly has PND then I sincerely hope that she's getting the right help and support. The fact that she's a millionaire with 24/7 help won't matter at all if she's truly ill but quite frankly I don't believe she is. I think she wants people to believe she's suffering so she continues to garner the sympathy and adoration she thrives on. I also think she craves the life she had before Ronnie and Lennie came along and I think she probably harbours some resentment towards them, especially Ronnie and I sincerely hope he's also getting help and support because no matter what anyone says, there are clearly issues with him. Perhaps this is what she's struggling to adjust with? She has no struggles gazing at herself in the camera while ignoring Lennie though and he seems to be an extra in the "Look at me, I'm wonderful" show! I think things have imploded in what used to be her perfect world and she doesn't like it and she doesn't know how she's going to recover from what is essentially, real life!

• Heart

Mejustme

VIP Member
I don't think she has PND, I think when she says she's struggling she means that unfortunately now she's got two kids she's struggling to find the time to film, face tune, Photoshop, filter and upload her videos and posts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Fluffy20

VIP Member
She's "struggling to adjust"? Struggling to adjust to what exactly, sitting indoors doing sweet fuck all all day? I'm a single Mum who has always worked full time so yeah, I probably would struggle to adjust to that but you've been doing exactly that for the last two years Soph so you should be used to it by now!

Reactions: 45

AC55

VIP Member
What did I miss about Ronnie head? I unfollowed grinch and ss ages ago so a wee bit behind lol
When Ronnie was a baby a lady commented on a private Facebook page that she thought he had a big head. One of Sophie's foot soldiers saw the comment and sent the lady's name to her. Sophie then shared the name of the lady in her stories and said " do with this what you will" The Army went after this lady in typical Hinch style, with vicious insults, death threats and comments about her children. She had to close down all of her social media accounts because of it. This was a comment on a page Sophie knew nothing about because it was private. Should the comment have been made? Maybe, maybe not, but no one should ever be on the receiving end of the vitriol and bullying Sophie creates. I've been on the receiving end of it and believe me, it's very unpleasant but that's another story! 😀

• Wow

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s claiming Jamie makes her sooo happy but she’s not is she? She’s a miserable cow. She’s never been happy since Ronnie was born and Jamie became a layabout.