Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Short30

8C4ACDCC-F8DF-43D0-AC2E-4865CFD9C372.jpeg
39568E03-DE3F-4307-A7E0-4665C1B0EF5F.jpeg
13 days difference. Someone, somewhere has been telling porkie pies. Iv had 5 kids, and Iv never gone from bloat to full term bump in 13 days!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
“I’m really struggling right now”

Here’s me filtered to fuck, fully made up, hair and nails done - eyeballing myself in the camera.

Geezus fucking Christ (sorry for the blaspheming) but SERIOUSLY!!!

Pick a lane Soph. Struggling or not struggling?

There are millions of women out there with multiple children, no full time help, and mostly working to pay the bills who don’t have a minute to piss, never mind eye fuck themselves on Insta!!

Fuck me!! 🤯🤯🤯

Sorry @Pepsi 😘 (Thought I’d bring that back after the reminiscing earlier!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

YorkshireTeaTime

Her “I’ll be back soon, I’m struggling” is like running away from home when you’re 10. You’re just doing it for attention and you’ll be back by dinner time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Alot going on but I won't bore you. Her sheep will be worried sick now (would you dare) but she's brainwashed them enough where they'll be so worried. What's going on Sophhhhh WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN... House sale fell through? Jamie left you? Caught mother dearest taking her teeth out in the garage on her nightly visit to Jamie? Where's Ronnie anyway? In the corner with his slop whilst you cuddle your favourite? You have Jamie there and 247 help, literally. Grow up, you shouldn't be struggling to adjust STILL after what 7 weeks 8 weeks? Not when you have 247 help there cos your lazy chubsand doesn't work . She's unwell, pnd, hopefully that's one of her issues she won't "bore people with" but she's getting help. Just delete your Instagram hinch, you're so unrelatable and your contents boring as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I don’t think how much support or wealth you have makes any difference to whether you get pnd or not. I had it with my first born and I can’t imagine having that feeling and knowing that hundreds of people were talking about how I didn’t deserve to have it because of my support system or how much money I had in the bank.
I do think with her platform, she could normalise pnd for so many women, hopefully when she feels a bit better she will.
I’m not part of her ‘hinch army’ by any means, just think as a woman and a mum, If somebody is struggling, like she clearly is, she should get a bit of leeway 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
No one here would disagree that mental illness doesn’t discriminate.
No one here would wish her harm if she was struggling.
No one here would say anything negative if she had the courage to share if she is battling mental illness in some form - or if Inch shared something.

The problem (for me) is, when someone who is well known for being deceptive, manipulative and self-absorbed eludes to perinatal mental illness without actually saying that’s the problem, it gives the impression to her vast number of followers that this is some dirty secret not to be discussed.
There is SO much stigma around mental illness, especially perinatal / maternal, that by suggesting you’re struggling but you don’t want to bore people with it you add to that stigma.

If you don’t want to share, that is absolutely your right. No one should pressure you into anything you are not ready for.
However, if you put yourself out there in front of millions of people, you have a duty of care to those people.

Either be brave and be honest, or just say ‘look guys, I need to take some time away from insta, I’m okay but I need to concentrate on me and my family right now’ then delete the bloody app from your phone and stop posting!!

I’m saying this from my personal opinion only, as a single mum of two who is still battling with my PND, and PTSD almost 3 years since the birth of my youngest.
So I get it if she is feeling lost and shit and scared. I really do. But there comes a time when someone has to say to you - step away from the things that are causing you more pain. Put down the things that you can, so that you can focus your energy on recovery.

(Sorry for the massive rant.)

• Heart
Reactions: 52

AC55

VIP Member
"Once in your life you'll come across a special person that supports you, makes you happy and makes you a better person " What happened to you then Soph? Because from what I can see, you've ended up with a eunuch! An unemployed, sexist, weapons grade wanker! I guess that's why you're the biggest feature of the grid post about him!

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
@Bunnykins you are comedy gold! I'm sat in Dunelm having a coffee and laughing out loud at the recap! Interesting how Hinch writes to Jake Quickenden "normal people don't set out to hurt others" That's a bit rich coming from someone who took the pin out of a virtual grenade and let it explode via her followers when that poor woman commented privately about Ronnie's head. How'd you like them apples Soph?

• Haha
  • Heart

snoopy.xo

Long time lurker here, used to like her when she first started out by my god I've seen the light. Me me me all the bloody time. I don't have children but I've watched my sister single handedly raise her wee boy who she had at 17 years old. Baby daddy cheated on her when she was about to drop, total asshole and his mother was just as bad. She left him and has done it all on her own whilst juggling college and now university to make sure she gives her boy the best possible life. Not once has she complained, not once has she pulled the "poor me" card, she's 20 now and my nephew is 3 and the happiest little boy who is so advanced for his age because she actually speaks to him properly and doesn't just poke a phone in his face all day screeching "mummaaazzzz". Then you have Sopha the Sofa slug crying about the "hard" life she has, with her millions in the bank, her stay at home dad and mother dearest at her beck and call. She needs to get a grip! Why do people even follow her now? She can hardly claim to be a cleaning account she just sits on the sofa or on her bloody egg chair cradling a baby all day whilst poor Ronnie is clearly struggling and needs some tlc not to be used as a circus clown.

Sorry for the long comment but she boils my blood with this poor little me nonsense, get off your lazy arse and stop making out you're hard done by!!!

• Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Guarantee he popped to the car show, took a few pics, made a point of chatting to garage floor man so he had an alibi that he was there, and made a bee line straight for the nearest Willy hill while he was allowed out to play for the afternoon. Stayed there for aslong as his pocket money lasted and then went home, making sure to leave his balls at the front door as he wiped his feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

AC55

VIP Member
I've just been reading the comments on her latest grid post and I find it quite sickening that the only ones she's replied to are from Ashley Cain and SS. The other people who took the time to comment only serve to inflate her all ready massive ego while the ones worthy of her reply are from famous people! Says it all really doesn't it? She really believes that she moves in celebrity circles just because she has a tend friendship with Stacey Solomon!

Reactions: 50

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I can’t criticize her for the way she’s feeling after giving birth. Even if she has a lot of help, much more than most and still can’t adjust. So many of us have been there. What I can say is how annoyed I am that she’s drip feeding her sheep ‘I can’t tell you how things are, but all’s not good…. I’ll tell you later’ kind of thing. It’s for attention and pity. She’s not shy in telling people how things are because she’s written a book, so it’s not about privacy. She should use her platform for a greater good, than her dog running round her garden desperate for a wee.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Sausage90

VIP Member
Early Thread Suggestion

Onslow on the beg for a Lamborghini, but why has little Ron disappeared like Houdini?

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Lots going on at the moment and is sorry she's not on and is still finding her feet??? Making out it's hard and she's struggling having 2 kids, one who is a new born? No shit sherlock.
Face full of make up, hair done etc. Yeh she's really struggling isn't she. 🙄
Whose she kidding with all these woe me posts?
And you can fuck right orrrrrfffffffffff with the couple goals picture and eye fucking yaself to death. Get in the bin and just fuck off.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Looking at her grid post. The angle of the photo. The “beach waves” the filtered to fuck face I would say the main thing she’s struggling is a) post baby body and b) ageing.
She can’t handle that her body isn’t snapping back how she wants it to be. Possibly she’s trying to work out how she could have surgery to get what she wants without anyone noticing. I think she doesn’t want to be seen being larger than she’s been before. I speak as someone who 2 years after baby 2 I just cannot shift the pounds I want to shift. They will not budge! My whole body is a different shape and it’s hard to get used to/accept. I think that’s playing a big part in how she feels.
She’s not some 21 year old love islander. But she wants to be doing photo shoots and modelling clothes & make up. I think she desperately wants to shift into Tv but can’t accept how she looks without filters. She’s dolling herself up all the time because she’s practicing new looks. She’s trying to make herself into one of those molly mae girls etc.

• Heart

Palms

That was sophas drone. She uses it to 'inconspicuously' follow him. To make sure he's not at willy hill.
She's going to get one hell of a surprise when she follows him to a secluded car park, with Freda fiddle fingers sneaking out of a bush, looking a bit to fiddley.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
If this is her 'maternity leave' from her social media career, why does she feel the need to pipe up regularly stating that she'll be back?
Once I go on mat leave in September, I will not be contacting my employer; they assume I will take the full year off, and I will inform them if I have other plans and will come back sooner.
Similarly, as a teacher, I will not be constantly reassuring the children I teach that I'll be back soon. They know that that is generally what happens after maternity leave!

She is so needy. That's what all these posts are - attention seeking!

• Heart
Reactions: 48