Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoflora have put a post on Instagram I think it was yesterday about safety when using zoflora and it’s quite interesting the comments people are putting 😂

Reactions: 2

This may have been posted before, but a professional cleaner has suffered third-degree burns from Oven Pride oven cleaner. She says she used double-gloves on her hands as recommended and only a drop that she barely felt touched her arm.

I'm frightened at what the 'Hinch Army' who often don't follow safety instructions and have no professional experience might do to themselves.

Personally, I believe you should only ever use steam devices to clean an oven down because it is much safer. Obviously, Hinch and her companies wouldn't make any money if we all did that.

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand the need some people have to share their birth stories with millions of people.
I think she did hers because it was so traumatic. It was mainly praising the work of the nhs and staff for saving both of their lives.

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion...
The extensions near done, the Hinches head out for some fun, but Soph’s face looks as fake as her instagram ‘break’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This was posted on Zoflora Addicts today, and nearly all the comments are telling her to rub paracetamol on it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I could be mistaken, but surely those fumes from burnt paracetamol are going to do something undesirable to whomever breathes it in?
Coat it in zoflora?

I might be late to the party on this one but I saw Mrs Hinch cartoon face on bloody tumble dryer sheets today. On the actual box :LOL:

Seriously I will be glad when all this Hinching rubbish has ended.

Reactions: 8
Today’s video featuring a gifted outfit...however the writing is so blurry so can hardly make anything out. Surely this is against the rules??

The writing was clear as day for me, could easily see & click the tagged company

New Thread Suggestion:

Q&A sesh when insta break’s done...but pay no attention to my surroundings, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate myself as I laughed when she said to Jamie ‘do you feel different driving down this road?’ And he said ‘yeah it’s more bumpy’ when she was meaning different because they are parents. It shows where her mind is at showing off on Instagram. The mans just driving down the road, minding the bumps and she’s got the phone out with her Gretal filter on ‘oh look at me, I am a parent!’ [emoji23][emoji23]

She can’t help herself from posting on insta as it’s her meal ticket. She knows she’s becoming irrelevant because cleaning is cleaning, there’s nothing new. Only so many times can one post a story of a clean loo before it gets repetitive. Or how she puts her cloths to bed and dousing zoflora all over the house.

Reactions: 16
The amount of people with payment plans on expensive hoovers makes me sad.
Also they do no credit checks which is obviously the mark of a responsible lender. Setting people up to default on payments as owe them a fortune 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s just been shamed on our local PLAT page for taking 2 spaces in her Range Rover at a local Tesco 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was just coming here to say that as a friend has just shared that screenshot with me 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m trying to upload but it says file too large 😔

Probably felt they needed the space either side of the car to get the baby (and her massive bleeping ego) out of the car
That is one hot mess of a parking attempt. Put her on YPLAC! (You park like a c**t)

Reactions: 6
My husband & I would never address each other as “mate” ..... to me seems very odd. 🤔
Obviously after reading this it got stuck in my head. Just referred to my 14 year old son as mate 🤔 the look of disgust was hilarious 😂😂😂 but... I do like to drop it out every now and then when I'm taking the pee ie. attempting to hide my "posh" upbringing 🙈 (and by "posh" upbringing, trying not to talk like my Brummy family and more like the Scottish side without their accent!! I have a dodgy accent 😂😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.