Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so far removed now from real life that it's easy to forget shes just a person with Instagram who shows how to use cleaning stuff 😂.
She wouldn’t know how to clean if Kim and Aggie smacked her in the face with a dishcloth and a bottle of vinegar, let’s face it. She couldn’t show anyone anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 27409
Who called it that it would end up there for a few quid 😂
£2.00 too much..you've been robbed lasso😂

So..just seem MH has her cartoon mug on spring awaking tumble dryer sheets now...isn't that just lovely💩 No-one should need them in this weather! Stuffing them left right and center into every orifice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't forget her cute little nose wrinkle bet she practised that for hours in the mirror I really can see her doing this # Bewitched
I do that in front of the mirror too .... to catch all the random hairs that have sprouted since my last pluck 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone is selling (trying to sell) a signed copy of her book for £14 on a local selling site 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 27409
Who called it that it would end up there for a few quid 😂
Waste of £2 .... better spending the money on a big bar of dairy milk 😂🤣

Someone is selling (trying to sell) a signed copy of her book for £14 on a local selling site 😂
Good luck with that mate 😂😂

She wouldn’t know how to clean if Kim and Aggie smacked her in the face with a dishcloth and a bottle of vinegar, let’s face it. She couldn’t show anyone anything.
That would be worth watching 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are people like this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn’t even properly walking for months after my section, let alone febreezing my whole sodding house
Uhh that beautiful baby 😍. How could cleaning even factor in your mind when you've just produced something so perfect?

Reactions: 19
Why are people like this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn’t even properly walking for months after my section, let alone febreezing my whole sodding house
To be fair all mine were sections & after the first 2 I was up & out within 2 days even did shopping on the 3rd day. 3rd 1 I was in 5 days as my daughter had problems with her lungs. As long as they aren't doing it near the baby or over doing it, it's good to be up & moving

Reactions: 1
To be fair all mine were sections & after the first 2 I was up & out within 2 days even did shopping on the 3rd day. 3rd 1 I was in 5 days as my daughter had problems with her lungs. As long as they aren't doing it near the baby or over doing it, it's good to be up & moving
I think that’s also dependant on the section, I tried to get up and out a few days after but I made myself much worse and ended up with a ruptured scar 😩 I just think there should be more important things on a persons mind when they’ve just had a baby rather than “Hinching”, personally I didn’t even think of cleaning when I had mine

• Heart
Can't think of much else to say about her at the moment other than the pouting and posing to camera reminds me of this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but Mrs Hinch has a lot to answer for! Everyone is different I accept that but come on. She's so heavily filtered in her last post it's ridiculous! She puts that cheesy music on and likes to prove how deliriously happy they're. Maybe they're? but your not telling me Ronnie hasn't tit all over her? or threw up on her. It's always too perfect, Too contrived. Motherhood is wonderful and I don't doubt they are totally besotted, But I can't believe the fake bullshit she wants us to.

Sorry but Mrs Hinch has a lot to answer for! Everyone is different I accept that but come on. She's so heavily filtered in her last post it's ridiculous! She puts that cheesy music on and likes to prove how deliriously happy they're. Maybe they're? but your not telling me Ronnie hasn't tit all over her? or threw up on her. It's always too perfect, Too contrived. Motherhood is wonderful and I don't doubt they are totally besotted, But I can't believe the fake bullshit she wants us to.
It's like The Trueman show and Stepford wives joined up life with Sophie everything is perfect and no bad smells or mess no never!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I kinda hope she continues this blatantly false and obnoxious 'perfect life with baby' act. I think it'll piss a lot of people off, eventually even including her Hinchers. Maybe it'll be the final straw that helps more people see through her lies.

I know we are just mulling along at the moment because there isn’t much going on, she has to go home one day.
I can understand her living with her mum whilst the extension is being done, it would disturb the poor little lad too much living on a building site. But one day, she will have to go home, she won’t have anyone to watch the baby while she showers and does her make up, stupid eyelashes and hair daily.
Reality hasn’t hit yet any of them yet, but it will.
I don’t think we will see anything other than the charade that her life is, but we all know when you have to do things for yourself (whenever that might be) after having a baby, life isn’t a perfect picture 😏😉

Last edited:
100 percent chance that she's reading how annoyed everyone is at her pretending to have a perfect baby life, and within the next few posts will be showing us how he's tit on something or how he's thrown up on something or how tired she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
[ttenclaws84, post: 337519, member: 12365"]
100 percent chance that she's reading how annoyed everyone is at her pretending to have a perfect baby life, and within the next few posts will be showing us how he's tit on something or how he's thrown up on something or how tired she is.
[/QUOTE]
Im absolutely not 100% hoping he shits on her.... promise!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.