Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Henry knows the exact moment the baby closes his eyes and then sits down and doesn't move a muscle until the moment baby opens his eyes again.....YEA OK
I've seen some staged crap but to ask people to buy into this idea your pushing that your dog is now straight out of Disney's Peter Pan and sits there unflinching nannying the Prince Hinch is just frigging stupid - Get an actual grip woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Henry knows the exact moment the baby closes his eyes and then sits down and doesn't move a muscle until the moment baby opens his eyes again.....YEA OK
I've seen some staged crap but to ask people to buy into this idea your pushing that your dog is now straight out of Disney's Peter Pan and sits there unflinching nannying the Prince Hinch is just frigging stupid - Get an actual grip woman.
Plus he doesnā€™t even look that close to the pram? Heā€™s just sat on the step minding his own business šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Henry is not a ā€œbig brotherā€ šŸ™„ and there is something unnerving about the fact he sits next to the pram until the baby wakes. That doesnā€™t sit well with me. It sounds a little possessive and disconcerting. If itā€™s even true at all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Henry is not a ā€œbig brotherā€ šŸ™„ and there is something unnerving about the fact he sits next to the pram until the baby wakes. That doesnā€™t sit well with me. It sounds a little possessive and disconcerting. If itā€™s even true at all
I donā€™t think itā€™s true, even on her supposed social media ā€˜breakā€™ sheā€™s still showing off with her ā€˜perfect lifeā€™ šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Nobody misses her lets be honest. Who knew the world woulD still turn? That houses would still get cleaned or rather spayed with chemicals galore. Jog on lass we're sick to the paps of ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Along with an off the shoulder jumper & collarbones
At least sheā€™s consistent chavtastic šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t think itā€™s true, even on her supposed social media ā€˜breakā€™ sheā€™s still showing off with her ā€˜perfect lifeā€™ šŸ™„
It says more about her really .... any normal person would be using the quality time when baby asleep to give special attention to their other ā€œchildā€. Selfish cow šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 6
One of my dogs used to do this with my granddaughter (she was a staffie) she would get as close as she could to the baby without ever touching her, sheā€™d lie next to the pram when she was asleep, sheā€™d shake the whole time the baby was there. She was totally over protective!
It actually contributed to my dog getting dementia in the end šŸ˜¢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just read a book called ā€˜shame on youā€™ about an instagram influencer. Wonā€™t spoil the story but some people here might appreciate it. It made me feel bad for a bit about posting on tattle, but then I remembered how much she deceives her followers, making them think sheā€™s all sweetness and light, how sheā€™s just Soph the innocent hairdresser and how much they all hang on every word she says. Then I donā€™t feel so bad after all! Especially about how what sheā€™s promoting can hurt people, hurt their pets and their children by spraying all these chemicals around.

Finally have my husband convinced that although fabric softer may smell nice itā€™s really bad for his health and Iā€™m really pleased!

Reactions: 13
I think she's pedaling a version of escapism where everything shines and gleams, babies always sit quietly perched on their parents shoulders and the family dog never has fun chasing a ball in a muddy field but is more a handsome guardian watching over the sleeping beauty.
It's so far removed now from real life that it's easy to forget shes just a person with Instagram who shows how to use cleaning stuff šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.