Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen this from the letshinchandbehappy account?
Talk about kissing someone's arse! 😂 What.a.suck.up! I'm thinking she's rather hoping that Mrs H will invite her around for a brew after all that gushing.....ppl need to get a grip.....anyone who gets this star struck over an instagrammer needs to get a life....admire someone who has actually done something amazing to change the world, someone with talent....it's sad day when this is what is deemed to be noteworthy😡😤😱😫😖

Reactions: 10
Talk about kissing someone's arse! 😂 What.a.suck.up! I'm thinking she's rather hoping that Mrs H will invite her around for a brew after all that gushing.....ppl need to get a grip.....anyone who gets this star struck over an instagrammer needs to get a life....admire someone who has actually done something amazing to change the world, someone with talent....it's sad day when this is what is deemed to be noteworthy😡😤😱😫😖
I’ve got to be honest, I find it incredible that anyone gets so star struck over anyone. I’ve just never got it. Sure it would be nice to say I’d had tea with the queen but if the queue for that is longer than about 10 minutes I’d still pass 😂. So yeah, the whole hero worship thing over someone who posts about cleaning their sink on Instagram is baffling to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I’m well and truly done with this tacky hinch crap now. Can’t believe I even went for it in the first place 😞 feel like an IDIOT. Watching the organised mother really brought me back to myself! I was right on track before it and didn’t even know it. No more dam £2 tat from eBay £4 tatt from b&m. Antibacterial this and artifically scented that......Baskets upon baskets upon baskets to keep all the bargs somewhere (and never look at it again) and then wanting storage built to keep all the baskets in. Wanting an extension for more built in storage to put more bloody baskets in!! It’s nasty and grotesque. I don’t know how I fell for it honestly!! Back to cleaning with a bucket and soapy water just like my grandmother showed me. Soap and water doesn’t cost anything she’d say (usually when someone was smelly but I think it applies here too) 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s following the same tactics as MH. Reviewing products (which is nothing bad I suppose). But she got that tapping of nails on products from MH, giving us the sob story of her life, telling everyone they are her darlings, her firecrackers her absolute lovelies and were in this together. Yep! Looks like shes copied MH to a T!

Well I’m well and truly done with this tacky hinch crap now. Can’t believe I even went for it in the first place 😞 feel like an IDIOT. Watching the organised mother really brought me back to myself! I was right on track before it and didn’t even know it. No more dam £2 tat from eBay £4 tatt from b&m. Antibacterial this and artifically scented that......Baskets upon baskets upon baskets to keep all the bargs somewhere (and never look at it again) and then wanting storage built to keep all the baskets in. Wanting an extension for more built in storage to put more bloody baskets in!! It’s nasty and grotesque. I don’t know how I fell for it honestly!! Back to cleaning with a bucket and soapy water just like my grandmother showed me. Soap and water doesn’t cost anything she’d say (usually when someone was smelly but I think it applies here too) 💁🏽‍♀️
Love this 😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 3
I can understand people having a moan about someone as much as the next person, but what I don't understand is how the people on here feel it's acceptable to put a new mum down. I should imagine that half of the people on here are mums yet you've all got something to say about Sophie and her family. Maybe just try and remember what you all felt like when you was first time mums. How vulnerable you was and just wanting reassurance that everything your doing is ok. Not someone picking on your every word. I should imagine Ronnie is Sophie and Jamie's most prized possession and if I was them I wouldn't want to be airing him to the public knowing that the people on her profile are just going to go ahead and slag them and their adorable little innocent baby off. Who can't even stick up for himself!!! They don't have to "show" us anything! Whether they want to only show his foot or nothing for good then thats their decision! And you should respect it! What happened to mums helping and supporting each other! Just think about the way you could be making Sophie feel!
Who has "put a new mum down"?? So far, all I've seen is people calling her out for editing her body in a photo she posted. People are frustrated that she is quite the hypocrite..."all in this together", shared many moments (that could have stayed private) from her pregnancy and so on, yet she is drip feeding images of parts of her baby. She can post whatever she wants, that's the beauty of free speech, BUT, she has millions of followers that she claims to be her "friends". I know I wouldn't be sending my friends photos of parts of my baby, building up to a big reveal, because that would be just weird.

Reactions: 16
Who has "put a new mum down"?? So far, all I've seen is people calling her out for editing her body in a photo she posted. People are frustrated that she is quite the hypocrite..."all in this together", shared many moments (that could have stayed private) from her pregnancy and so on, yet she is drip feeding images of parts of her baby. She can post whatever she wants, that's the beauty of free speech, BUT, she has millions of followers that she claims to be her "friends". I know I wouldn't be sending my friends photos of parts of my baby, building up to a big reveal, because that would be just weird.
She is no ones friend on insta, do you have any friends that hide things until the reveal can make maximum profit? Or lie to you all the time?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking bugboy has got even fatter 😂🤣
It's all those 'Rate my Plate' roast dinners 🤮🤮,

I can't believe she is still staying at her mums??

Soph your a grown women, why do you feel the need to stay at your mums, (if it's because you don't want to put baby in that hideous thing on wheels, then I understand.) But how about all the other freebees, your not getting to use them??

Time to go home and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's all those 'Rate my Plate' roast dinners 🤮🤮,

I can't believe she is still staying at her mums??

Soph your a grown women, why do you feel the need to stay at your mums, (if it's because you don't want to put baby in that hideous thing on wheels, then I understand.) But how about all the other freebees, your not getting to use them??

Time to go home and grow up.
Its coz shes getting building work done at hers

Reactions: 4
Mummabearshome..talks alot of sense about Hinchers in her stories today! And their contribution to destroying the planet.

Reactions: 7
No I mean about discouraging stock piling etc I wonder what Mrs Hinch thinks of her

I liked the bit about using multipurpose cleaners instead of one spray for one thing only. She talks sense
Ah sorry no didn't see. I don't think Hinch is keen😉

Reactions: 2
I can't with the Facebook group. One person showing off their stash of about 30 bottles of Zoflora (who even needs that much?!?) And another person asking how to use it. Bloody idiots.

Reactions: 10
Babies aren't possessions

I can understand people having a moan about someone as much as the next person, but what I don't understand is how the people on here feel it's acceptable to put a new mum down. I should imagine that half of the people on here are mums yet you've all got something to say about Sophie and her family. Maybe just try and remember what you all felt like when you was first time mums. How vulnerable you was and just wanting reassurance that everything your doing is ok. Not someone picking on your every word. I should imagine Ronnie is Sophie and Jamie's most prized possession and if I was them I wouldn't want to be airing him to the public knowing that the people on her profile are just going to go ahead and slag them and their adorable little innocent baby off. Who can't even stick up for himself!!! They don't have to "show" us anything! Whether they want to only show his foot or nothing for good then thats their decision! And you should respect it! What happened to mums helping and supporting each other! Just think about the way you could be making Sophie feel!

Reactions: 2
Omg I just joined the hinch group on fb to see what crazy things people are doing. Someone posted a pic of their brand new sofa saying how do you get rid of the new sofa smell. Why would you want to do that!!!!! Isn’t the point of having a new one so it is nice clean and erm new????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.