Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tit like that the reason why she is probably not revealing him. Who on earth does that?? I hope she doesn’t reveal him if it stops a mad one from instagramming him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s hilarious when the cannot spell her surname correctly.
You know I hadn’t looked at that bit. Lol I remember when Mrs Hinch posted ages ago about people getting the surname wrong. I think it was because although it’s a drawn picture, it was a full face picture and given that nobody (fans/hinchers) have seen the baby, I thought it must have been set up by them in preparation for them wanting one for him in the future. (Reserving the instagram name)

Reactions: 2
These people wanting to obsessively disinfect everywhere are really crazy. Our bodies are covered in bacteria. Our nostrils for example contains thousands of them, and every time we breathe, sniff etc we inhale them into our throat. And this is fine. We are made to live with bacteria all around us and in our bodies.
So long as our homes are clean to a reasonable standard and you disinfect toileting areas and after handling raw meats, absolutely no harm is going to come to us.

Reactions: 18
We’ve got some legs this morning girls. She’s showing his legs

Yeah it’s private
3 posts this morning the break must be over

I really do hope she makes the decision to go green, however I feel she has signed too many contracts so won't be happening any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
All these repost of her picture. Why are people like this? This would seriously creep me out if I was her.
I would also find this really weird if people were regramming photos of me and my baby. Would put me off sharing anything of baby.

Reactions: 15
Her personal account was open for a while but then she made it private. I added her ages ago on her personal and it was fine, mother in law went to add her and it was private but still got accepted so not sure why she bothered to make it private. Maybe she checks who is adding her personal? Like whether they look like fake accounts?

What’s this about? 🤔View attachment 26490
It could be bookmarking the name before anyone else does .... or maybe it was a random that set this account up 🤔🤭🤣😂

Reactions: 3
It’s tit like that the reason why she is probably not revealing him. Who on earth does that?? I hope she doesn’t reveal him if it stops a mad one from instagramming him 🙄
I hope she doesn’t.
He’s got 2.5 million lunatic aunties and uncles who apparently think he’s public property. That would scare the hell outta me if he was my child to be honest.
There’s too many weirdos out there to have his picture splashed about all over the place.

Reactions: 22
Yes I agree the majority get paid which is why I made the point so long as it is declared.
I also agree that stacey is true to life for a mother of 3 children. She cannot sleep when the baby sleeps as she has 2 other children to care for.
In my experience, Hinch is true to life for a mother of 1. She could easily have a nap at 8am up at 10 showered make up dressed by the time baby wakes at 11 or 12 for next feed.
And that's assuming he is a bad sleeper at night. One of my nephews didnt do any nights. One of my nieces slept 9 till 3 then was unsettled until 6. Another nephew was colic and never slept. All babies are different even from the same mother/routine
In my experience in real life, I have never seen a first time mother, including single mothers, that didnt look fab in the 1st few weeks/months.
Yes i have seen that change as time went on but Hinch is completely true to the FTM I know.
As a recently new mother of 1, let me tell you it is not as easy as you're making out. Yes new borns sleep a lot, but my little one will sleep only on me and in the first 2 weeks fed for around 21 hours a day. Sometimes looking 'fab' is a massive cover up for exhaustion and being completely overwhelmed. Hinch is not at all true to the new mums I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As a recently new mother of 1, let me tell you it is not as easy as you're making out. Yes new borns sleep a lot, but my little one will sleep only on me and in the first 2 weeks fed for around 21 hours a day. Sometimes looking 'fab' is a massive cover up for exhaustion and being completely overwhelmed. Hinch is not at all true to the new mums I know.
🙌🏼😘

Reactions: 12
For someone who says they are taking a social media break she’s not doing a very good job is she?? Ffs just go and enjoy ur new baby! Forget about social media and just get on with being a first time mum!
Why does she always say “I know u understand”?? No she doesn’t... she doesn’t know anything about her hinchers. And I reckon she wasn’t even asked to do any magazine deals coz I think she would have done it considering she’s such a money grabber!
She’s yesterday’s chip wrappers! She’s had her moment, now off you go. Bye! Enjoy your gorgeous baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I never said she was true to all mums. I said she was true to the ones I know. And I also know mums with 5 kids who look great all the time. Just like ones who dont look great, the ones who do shouldnt be shamed either.!!!
As I said in my OP. In my experience. In my real life. Dont white wash my experience because it dosnt suit an agenda.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.