Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to comment that she should enjoy her maternity leave from her job which is as a cleaning instagrammer. When mat leave is complete continue with her job. Her child has nothing to do with cleaning and should remain out of it. I really really hope she won’t be using the baby for a million ads etc. I would love it if she proves everyone wrong and says “sorry guys my baby isn’t public property. My career is promoting cleaning appliances and products so my child won’t be on here ATB”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I agree the majority get paid which is why I made the point so long as it is declared.
I also agree that stacey is true to life for a mother of 3 children. She cannot sleep when the baby sleeps as she has 2 other children to care for.
In my experience, Hinch is true to life for a mother of 1. She could easily have a nap at 8am up at 10 showered make up dressed by the time baby wakes at 11 or 12 for next feed.
And that's assuming he is a bad sleeper at night. One of my nephews didnt do any nights. One of my nieces slept 9 till 3 then was unsettled until 6. Another nephew was colic and never slept. All babies are different even from the same mother/routine
In my experience in real life, I have never seen a first time mother, including single mothers, that didnt look fab in the 1st few weeks/months.
Yes i have seen that change as time went on but Hinch is completely true to the FTM I know.
Well I’ve seen plenty that don’t. But does it really matter?
Having a new born isn’t a walk in the park whether it’s your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 18th. It’s still the same tiredness and the same feeling like you’ve done 10 rounds with mike Tyson (unless you are incredibly lucky).
I’m not having my wrists slapped for this turning mumsnet, so let’s just leave it there eh 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right, in the interest in a balanced discussion, and given there's downtime right now, and rightly so now the baby is here, I thought I'd try out some of Mrs Hinch's cleaning advice, here is my experience so far -

1. I have a minkeh and a pinkeh, these are cleaning cloths for the newbies and not something I need to go to the GP about ;), anyway, I thought I'd try soaking them overnight in diluted zoflora to see what happens. Firstly, the amazing smell that is always mentioned, yes it smells, but I suppose if its amazing or not depends on if chemically created scents are your bag. I found it a bit overwhelming, despite it being diluted. The other thing I found, was after doing this for a few nights, both cloths started to feel slimey, even after being rinsed through. The pinkeh started to disintegrate!! It's now in the bin.

2. I have bought a bottle of Lenor spring awakenings, I usually go for whatever is on offer, sometimes own brand, Comfort, Fairy etc. The Lenor is very strong and it does seem to linger on bedsheets longer than some of the others, but it is a very strong scent, I'm not asthmatic so would be interested to know if that strength of smell does cause breathing issues for those with asthma.

Anyway, thats my experience, not sure I'll buy Lenor regularly, if I use it again will cut down on how much I put in, probably just do half recommended amount.

Reactions: 17
Right, in the interest in a balanced discussion, and given there's downtime right now, and rightly so now the baby is here, I thought I'd try out some of Mrs Hinch's cleaning advice, here is my experience so far -

1. I have a minkeh and a pinkeh, these are cleaning cloths for the newbies and not something I need to go to the GP about ;), anyway, I thought I'd try soaking them overnight in diluted zoflora to see what happens. Firstly, the amazing smell that is always mentioned, yes it smells, but I suppose if its amazing or not depends on if chemically created scents are your bag. I found it a bit overwhelming, despite it being diluted. The other thing I found, was after doing this for a few nights, both cloths started to feel slimey, even after being rinsed through. The pinkeh started to disintegrate!! It's now in the bin.

2. I have bought a bottle of Lenor spring awakenings, I usually go for whatever is on offer, sometimes own brand, Comfort, Fairy etc. The Lenor is very strong and it does seem to linger on bedsheets longer than some of the others, but it is a very strong scent, I'm not asthmatic so would be interested to know if that strength of smell does cause breathing issues for those with asthma.

Anyway, thats my experience, not sure I'll buy Lenor regularly, if I use it again will cut down on how much I put in, probably just do half recommended amount.
😂 @ your comment about minkeh and pinkeh and gp

Asthmatic here, yes. I’m considered a “mild” case of asthma but chemical smells trigger wheezing for me. I don’t use fabric softener at all. Unscented detergents only and unscented dryer sheets and wool dryer balls if tumble drying.

Reactions: 7

I am currently trying to find products that don't set my asthma off. To be honest, I had never even thought about Lenor. I do cough a lot a night, which is interesting! I can't imagine what it would be like to spray the stuff everywhere!! I was only diagnosed in November, and its really hit me hard.

Reactions: 7
Hinch has encouraged all this stalkerish behaviour saying they're her family, our baby, i love my hinchers so much, we're on a journey together 🤮

I like the competitive towel washing or bed sheet posts, the people that have a fresh towel and bedding every day and pine after everytime the toilet is used
Such an unnecessary waste 🤬 All those chemicals, all that water, and of course the energy used in the process! These people have absolutely no regard for the 🌎whatsoever, all encouraged by her!!!

I am currently trying to find products that don't set my asthma off. To be honest, I had never even thought about Lenor. I do cough a lot a night, which is interesting! I can't imagine what it would be like to spray the stuff everywhere!! I was only diagnosed in November, and its really hit me hard.
Try Ecover Zero, completely unscented! I love it 🤗

Reactions: 4

I have used zoflora a friend commented that it smelled like a public loo
Well I guess that phase is over then 😂

😂 @ your comment about minkeh and pinkeh and gp

Asthmatic here, yes. I’m considered a “mild” case of asthma but chemical smells trigger wheezing for me. I don’t use fabric softener at all. Unscented detergents only and unscented dryer sheets and wool dryer balls if tumble drying.
You can buy dryer balls for use with essential oils I’m wondering if they would be asthma friendly or not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing has changed,the butterfly filter,the collarbones and using sappy words ‘milky time’ WTF? Milky time ?
Am sure there will be studies somewhere by psychologists about personality types which cover those who have a penchant for creating their own personal language, eg handsomes, dorgeous. On face value alone, I find it a bit immature, it's on a par with choosing a name for your child but creating your own spelling for it (apologies to anyone on here who has done that, just my personal opinion)

Reactions: 11
This Zoflora obsession is so dangerous. One of these days someone’s house is going to set alight and where will precious hinch be then? 🤔
Hopefully that person realises the connection, also wtf sanitary towels :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Hinch will be quoting you on that one soon

Has hinch or any “cleaning insta” ever mentioned Zoflora on sanitary towels btw?
i really hope no one is that stupid, but bearing in mind the demographic..😔 I can see the NHS footing the bill for this![/QUOTE]

• Haha

Has hinch or any “cleaning insta” ever mentioned Zoflora on sanitary towels btw?
I haven’t seen Hinch mention the sanitary towels, I can’t comment on any other insta’s as I don’t follow any. But I have seen the craze on a Hinch fb group..... they were all doing it a few months ago... dunno if they still are coz I got blocked from both groups I was in lol

• Haha
  • Wow

This is an old tip, I saw it a long time ago on zoflora addicts. They also put it on tampons and hang them in the bin and behind radiators 🤣 some people told stories about how in the winter they would heat up and drop down the back 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.