Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC that's just... odd.

Do they still have an IG account? Can't actually find this person with that handle
I assume so, I only looked a couple of hours ago

Hinch messaged her, and shared her stuff on her page, and loved it.
Talk about fuel to the fire- she’s a dance teacher.
I think if we are going to talk about her- in relation to hinch. It’s fair to do so properly.

I don’t think calling her a stalker is acceptable. That implies she is outside her house, following her etc- that’s a serious statement.
And Tattle already is in the tit with influencers remember.

She does it in a slap stick way, so don’t share the only images that suit the “creepy” agenda to her.
I don’t think she’s a stalker. But I think every single picture of her and Hinch are creepy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the days offerings....that lady is really weird, last time she was trying to get Hinchs attention which she did but whereas I understand that maybe stalker is a bit harsh there’s something definitely strange about what she’s doing (again just my opinion)

I hate it when people call me Aunty and I’m not a relation. Even my best friends kids don’t call me aunty and mine don’t with her either. Again if other people do and that’s what they want then that’s great but seriously I think Hinch needs to be more worried about her fans than of us on here.

Reactions: 4
Given hinch has done NOTHING I find it impossible to believe that 7000+ people want to join her page in two days....
It looks as though it goes up by the same sort of amount but days she does a grid post there’s a spike 🤔

The emmvee woman is NOT normal. I disagree with the poster saying it’s just harmless fun. I don’t for one moment think she’s a stalker but it’s indicates an unhealthy obsession which can’t be good for her mental health ultimately.

Saying it’s just fun .... err would you do it? Do you know any grown woman who would?

Reactions: 25
Given hinch has done NOTHING I find it impossible to believe that 7000+ people want to join her page in two days....

I reckon the more the truth is coming out the more she is panicking that she will lose followers so is buying them

I dont know why everyone loves Stacey Solomon just because she posts herself hair a mess etc (real) she has 3 kids. My friends and when my SILs were on baby number 1 were always washed and dressed and kept nice. Newborn babies sleep loads.
Anyway Stacey has an ad for breast pump, her wipes were an ad, her nappies were an ad, her babys co sleeper is an ad and I'd even say the fa t she has the same changing unit as Hinch that will turn out to be an ad too. She also didnt show his face and even blurred it in pictures.
Dont get me wrong I love Stacey I'm not bashing her at all. But I think it's unfair to praise someone who's full of ads and bash Hinch for the same. So long as everything is declared as an ad or gifted that's the main thing.

Reactions: 22
I dont know why everyone loves Stacey Solomon just because she posts herself hair a mess etc (real) she has 3 kids. My friends and when my SILs were on baby number 1 were always washed and dressed and kept nice. Newborn babies sleep loads.
Anyway Stacey has an ad for breast pump, her wipes were an ad, her nappies were an ad, her babys co sleeper is an ad and I'd even say the fa t she has the same changing unit as Hinch that will turn out to be an ad too. She also didnt show his face and even blurred it in pictures.
Dont get me wrong I love Stacey I'm not bashing her at all. But I think it's unfair to praise someone who's full of ads and bash Hinch for the same. So long as everything is declared as an ad or gifted that's the main thing.
I have to disagree to a point. 2 out of 12 of Stacey Solomon’s last grid posts have been ads, as apposed to Hinchs 8 out of 12.
The majority of celeb mums get offered money to promote things, not just baby things.
And I think Stacey is more true to real life. Yes newborns do sleep a lot, they are also up at all hours during the night. As a new mum you are encouraged to sleep whenever the baby does so you arent walking around like a zombie.
Sleep deprivation isn’t a nice thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to disagree to a point. 2 out of 12 of Stacey Solomon’s last grid posts have been ads, as apposed to Hinchs 8 out of 12.
The majority of celeb mums get offered money to promote things, not just baby things.
And I think Stacey is more true to real life. Yes newborns do sleep a lot, they are also up at all hours during the night. As a new mum you are encouraged to sleep whenever the baby does so you arent walking around like a zombie.
Sleep deprivation isn’t a nice thing.
Yes I agree the majority get paid which is why I made the point so long as it is declared.
I also agree that stacey is true to life for a mother of 3 children. She cannot sleep when the baby sleeps as she has 2 other children to care for.
In my experience, Hinch is true to life for a mother of 1. She could easily have a nap at 8am up at 10 showered make up dressed by the time baby wakes at 11 or 12 for next feed.
And that's assuming he is a bad sleeper at night. One of my nephews didnt do any nights. One of my nieces slept 9 till 3 then was unsettled until 6. Another nephew was colic and never slept. All babies are different even from the same mother/routine
In my experience in real life, I have never seen a first time mother, including single mothers, that didnt look fab in the 1st few weeks/months.
Yes i have seen that change as time went on but Hinch is completely true to the FTM I know.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?! I think its quite sad she feels the need to emulate Mrs Hinch. Even sadder that countless people are sharing such idiotic advice regarding Zoflora and the like! I don't think she could rectify this now if she even tried.

Reactions: 5
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?! I think its quite sad she feels the need to emulate Mrs Hinch. Even sadder that countless people are sharing such idiotic advice regarding Zoflora and the like! I don't think she could rectify this now if she even tried.
I agree. The whole thing has gone too far and I don't believe people would listen. The hinch groups are so dangerous

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.