Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Who called it....
• Black and white photo
• Professional newborn shoot
• Poo explosion and the “hinching” of said poo explosion
• Still just a girl, learning as she goes
• Proof that Henry is still up there in the family hierarchy and is still as loved and spoiled as before
• Acknowledgement that her ‘break’ still included the browsing of Insta

Finished of with the obligatory no tagging of #gifted!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I love how she addresses her ‘hinchers’ about stuff she’s read on tattle
The “hopefully something will be done soon” bit with crossed fingers was hysterical 😂 maybe she’s planning to send her army after us...boy am I scared of a bunch of Zoflora zombies armed with Minkehs and steam mops.

• Haha

Ineedahero

Dear God. Please folks stop sticking people on pedestals. They are flawed human beings just like the rest of us. Is she trying to bask in the reflected glory perchance?

I'm not surprised at the drip feed. SM is addictive and tbh newborns sleep a lot. Lots of people say they're taking a break and it lasts about 8 hours lol
My biggest issue is with the majority of large accounts (not just this one) is the fakery. The need for everything to look perfect. It just feels a pretence and when you have hero worshippers like the picture above its dangerous. I dont feel SM is good for much of our mental health and it needs to be used responsibly, both by us peasants and the upper echelons of SM fame.
I'm rather grateful to have had my kids pre SM. I remember sobbing my heart out over the cot thingy in hospital 2 days after having my first child because I was overwhelmed and no idea what I was doing (the mum next to me came round and hugged me). If I was seeing pictures of perfect new mums I'd feel like shit because I didnt have it all figured out. By all means post your happy moments as long as you are keeping it real and balance by posting the crap too.

• Heart

Ozilla

Hinch is a well established liar and deciever. She could have bound herself tight for the pic. Medically her uterus isn’t even down yet and you can alter videos. I think she might be the most vain, self centred person I have ever come across. People need to remember she is a fake image and stop comparing themselves to it.

• Heart

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Her new story is a boomerang.. 🙄

Can literally not roll my eyes back far enough in my fecking head. Bloody vain peacock. Now every first time mum that's still carrying a bit of weight or a small bump (which is NORMAL) will be in tears over this. 😡😡😡😡😡

F the dust.

VIP Member
Im not fussed how she looks! But there are lots of ways to post about missing her bump...which is fair enough. None of which involve a huge mirror. Trying so hard not to personal etc, but she is a narcissist. In my unprofessional opinion.

Yel

Chatty Member
Defo not a lost one before u all jump on me 🙋🏼‍♀️
The threads about her social media account and what she posts on it. Don't like that people aren't talking about cleaning take it up with the hinch and her lack of cleaning or just scroll on by.
I don't have kids. Can I say what I like?
Anyone can say what they like (within taste and decency) and the easily offended should stay off a gossip site.

Reactions: 24

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I have to ask though... how is that her fault? I didn’t snap back, my friend did... so what? Should she pretend she hasnt? Biologically we’re meant to anyway, it’s our crappy diets and lifestyles that stop it happening. I hate to sound like everyone’s mum ever but... that just sounds like jealousy? It’s not her fault.
She can be happy about ‘snapping back’ but combined with the fact she’s only showing herself with full faces of make up (and filters) and very obviously flaunting her weight loss it’s not showing a true picture of what it’s like just after you have a baby and that is dangerous on social media.

We’ve already discussed on previous threads the fact she seems to attract vulnerable people. Her ‘perfect’ image she’s continuing to promote is dangerous. More mums need to know it’s ok not to be ok. Hinch tries to claim they’re all in this together and she’s just the girl next door...that’s the issue I have with her posts.

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Because she’s just so down to earth you guys. She’s one of us don’t forget! She is just too scared to do an interview, of COURSE it has nothing to do with the fact she can’t have full control over what is printed.

This is the same person who has been on live tv, done radio, has her face is in every damn supermarket...you name it! Things that 99% of us would struggle with!

The same woman who had a garish proposal with a helicopter and a field (what even is a field though?), had a huge white wedding, OTT baby shower, but sure, you are just a ‘scared’ hairdresser from a little village who has no idea how this craziness all happened.

She is SO manipulative. Even down to the love bombing she’s now doing ahead of her return.
Yes Hinchy, you miss your barmy army so badly, and it definitely has nothing to do with missing that swipe up cash 💰💰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
I firmly believe there are so many Hinchers who truly believe the myth that she's just a sweet girl made good. That she's humble and ditzy...who loves to clean her modest home. They don't see the mass manipulation and sale techniques or the fact she is a money grabbing cesspit of greed.

Chakalaka

This bloody drip drip feeding is driving me mad. Who does she think she is. OK Soph we've seen every part of him except his full face, so what!! Has he got 3 eyes or something you don't want us to see. You either keep him private or you don't. Don't pick and choose which bits you want. You are seriously one annoying woman. In fact I'd go so far to say your'e the most annoying person on SM I can think off. You have made a fortune over vulnerable people yet keep throwing them scraps of your pathetic life. Grow the fuck up :mad::mad:

Motherofboys

Probably a very unpopular post now..

I understand mum's feeling hurt that their bodies haven't bounced back. But not everyone struggles to lose that baby belly. I had eating disorders and still struggle now and then with my body. With every one of my babies i did ping back. I looked like I'd never been pregnant with my first 2. My 3rd one I stood up and was flat. My abdomen was checked and my uterus had already deflated down.

What irritates me the most is people shaming mum's for having tummies going back to normal (or in my case mine went concave). What I would have given to have a bit of a tummy after each one!! I was to my face shamed! Being told I'm not a real woman as to how slim I was!! Being told by people I looked like an older sister or an aunt instead of a mum to a newborn!

I'm not looking for arguments on here. Jusy getting my little thoughts out!!

• Heart
She has a lot to answer for doesn’t she encouraging all this
This is ridiculous. The amount of plastic as well.
She has made being completely environmentally irresponsible acceptable and has made a fortune out of low income women. I don’t care about what she looks like or what she does and doesn’t eat, or how she treats or dog or if her mum is doing everything for the baby. But using her platform so irresponsibly promoting such environmentally damaging products, while lining her pockets from, if the FB pages are to be believed women on UC and several of whom are in temporary accommodation. Absolute parasite.

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
She’s said she’s not posting full pictures as she’s scared of the comments about the baby.... if she’s as quick to delete comments when anyone mentions the harm she’s doing to the environment I’m sure the baby comments won’t be a problem for her 🙄
When did she say that?
I understand that she wouldnt post a pic in case there’s nasty comments about the baby ( anybody that makes a nasty comment about an innocent baby needs a slap in my opinion btw 💁🏽‍♀️)
But I dont get the posting of body parts, its just weird! Just dont post anything!