Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The baby looks gorgeous from that shot on the personal account. I do hope her maternal instinct and love for her new son will make her realise that she could damage him and wreck his beautiful perfect skin by having him in contact with zoflora and dettol spray residue, constant bleach and pine in the bathrooms etc and stops spraying towels and bedding that he will be near.

I would have given my own skin to protect my utterly perfect newborn son and I hated any chemicals being near him.
I would love to see him being the change that Sophie needs and that he gives her a renewed perspective on what is really important

Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't for a second buy the she's scared to post it. I bet she has a spreadsheet of how much of the baby to share each day. Easy way to easily keep up the engagement give the Hinch mob enough to sustain their interest and have a rest.

Talking of catchphrase does anyone else remember this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I've never seen so many pieces of a baby that I've not actually seen. It's like Build a Baby. Either post a picture of him or don't.
The picture today is alllll about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
She’s said she’s not posting full pictures as she’s scared of the comments about the baby.... if she’s as quick to delete comments when anyone mentions the harm she’s doing to the environment I’m sure the baby comments won’t be a problem for her 🙄

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Gifted photo shoot so of course that’s why Ronnie was a literal jigsaw puzzle before. Couldn’t spoil the big free reveal. But she’s just like us eh? Hair all done. Make up done. Photoshop sorted. I’m not selling my baby?? Ok Soph. Sold him for a free photo 😡😡. ATB

• Heart
  • Sick

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Her latest ‘I miss my bump and his kicks’ story post is just a disguise for a ‘humble’ brag of ‘look how flat my stomach is already’. Yawn.
Yes, “look how slim I am already” is what she really means🙄🙄🙄.

I say this on most threads I’m on, Instagram has created social media monsters from average people on the street and they can reach into the homes of us all , Hinch is one of them.

No one would give her a second thought otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
She's invited 2.6 million people into their lives..her account is public. She has to take the rough with the smooth unfortunately you can't have your cake and eat it. We can't always agree on all posts and opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sorry to clog the tread up folks..but the reason we voice out opinions here is because she'd block and delete if we chose to comment on her grid. So just like saying don't look..don't look here perhaps if you can't scroll past a opinion dissimilar to your own?! Now it's probably time I kept my trap shut😂

• Heart

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Blimey. Looks JUST like Jamie.

Very odd positioning though, as previously said it’s like he has no legs.
There must have been a better one to choose but let’s be honest, there’s no chance she was looking at anyone but herself when she selected it.

She’s definitely one of those people that will post happy birthday pictures of her friends/family but only use pictures where she looks good. Vapid

• Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Bloody Gretal REALLY rubs me up the wrong way! I don’t know how her Hinchers force themselves to love it. This social media break is not going very well, but wouldn’t you think that if she misses them so much, the first time she ‘messages’ them, it would be as herself, even with butterflies, but not Gretal!

Not sure where to start on the mirror selfie. You can still see her bump, albeit very small, but I think she will probably think of it as still pretty large - especially as she is used to being very slim. She may think she is doing the right thing by posting it, along with her nice tan and full face of make up, and demonstrating that she is just a normal girl who doesn’t ping back into shape, not realising that some women’s uterus still makes them look very pregnant, weeks and months after the birth of baby. She’s probably hoping for a “Mrs Hinch flaunts remainder of baby bump, not shy to show what a real woman looks like, post birth” type headline. Having said that, I am very pro, women feeling strong and empowered (at all times) but especially after giving birth. It is such a challenging time and you can question so much about your identity, your body, your looks, the way you mother etc. etc. that, if doing her tan and make up and feeling slim makes her feel good and happy and strong then good for her but I do think because of her huge platform she just needs to be cautious, or at least mindful, going forward.

Tootsiepop86

.....I’ve just read a post where one of the. #army have a picture of her framed in their kitchen 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously?! That’s just a bit unnerving tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Debsy2028

Team Gleam are sending that one straight to the bin.
I guarantee the builders are burying all the stuff the Hinchers send her in the foundation of the new extension “see guys we’re all in this together”

She sent it 3 weeks ago, nothing at all since about a mention or receiving a thank you from her beloved Mrs Hinch?

Oh yeah but Sophie is more than happy to show off her tatt she received from Minkeh - because she’s paid to. Why have Hinchers not seen the light yet??

Gobsmacked

Reactions: 26

BatFace

The emmvee woman is NOT normal. I disagree with the poster saying it’s just harmless fun. I don’t for one moment think she’s a stalker but it’s indicates an unhealthy obsession which can’t be good for her mental health ultimately.

Saying it’s just fun .... err would you do it? Do you know any grown woman who would?

Reactions: 25