Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the sly drip feed of that fashion label start to invade her stories. Another one too avoid like the plague..

Reactions: 7
Was the photo shoot for this fashion label? Is she branching out into clothing? Cleaning bubble about to burst?
View attachment 7116
I'm thinking they probably supplied the clothes for the shoot for free but I don't think the shoot was for them. Probably just magazine articles to promote her book

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
that’s the cleaning gone out the window , fashion here I come! Wake up hinchers you have been had by a wannabe ?

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen that the trash tidy has shot up in price or now currently unavailable.
If by removing the full bag it meant the next was pulled up and secured then yes I’d probably go for it. Is that how those nappy bins work?
The trash tidy has the potential of being a right dog’s breakfast if the bin bag above it leaks, the waiting bags will also get bin juice on it.
Also sometimes removing a heavy bin bag is a two-hand job so you may not be able to catch the incoming liner, or you have to reach into the bin.
Or just into your under the sink cupboard. The trash tidy just reduces the flapping of bin bags. That sound will be in danger of extinction ?

• Haha
Hi, been lurking as a non registered entity for a bit now.

And I'm so on the same page as most of you.

Who's bin stinks that much

I've always used zoflora and shipped in £1 shops and we all know they have good products at a fraction of the price not a new thing.

She's painfully thin

The daily ritual of spraying this and that with every chemical going can not be good for her health.

I'm just wondering where her real friends are and what she's going to be like when there's a baby in the house.. ha that bin will stink of chicken korma baby nappies!!!

Of course we won't see the real deal will we, poor little Sophie crying in the corner with worzel gunmidge hair and stinking because she has no time to shower haha.

I for one am looking forward to what will unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish I knew how to save that story where she talks about meeting up with hinchers to go shopping. Because then when she freaks out that people are waiting in B&M to see her and starts moaning about it on stories we can be like but I thought you wanted to go buy "bin stuff" with them soph. Shes basically encouraging sone stalking to happen at this point
I recorded it! She must be crazy showing her local magazine and talking about wanting to hang out with randoms. I will wait for the stalker/i'm scared storyline......

Reactions: 6
That’s a good point about her real friends, I’ve not known her to hang out with friends at all but she had a large wedding and bridesmaids and a hen do etc so she must have girl friends?

Have a read of this.... How many of Sophie's go to products are in this list of NON-cruelty-free household products? I got this from @dazlincleaning (another good egg ?)

• Sad
That’s a good point about her real friends, I’ve not known her to hang out with friends at all but she had a large wedding and bridesmaids and a hen do etc so she must have girl friends?
Tracey nails woman is her mate I think...

They're clearly not recycling. Her bag had glass jars or bottles in it. The sound of them banging together as he removes the bag's clear. Jamie tried to cover for it by saying what's in here. She glossed over it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Looking at the above pic, not sure if she has had a gastric band fitted as she nothing like her old pic .she was moaning about the qty in her monster munch crisp last night , I won't be suprised if I find she has a box delivered soon ?

Reactions: 8
Why the sudden rush to move away from his face?

Reactions: 3
duck their skin as long as it smells nice.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.