Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three things.... Why Ron understands in his own way when the dying dog understood Ron was in her tummy.
why you crying? .. Oh yeah to little to late and your bestie is making you look like the incompetent mother you are.
Stop using Tattle for content. We see straight though you, your not putting us right on anything.... You cant keep up.
Oh yeah... Your a nasty, cruel wicked woman and Karma is going to boot you into obscuruty!!!

Reactions: 34
I think she need to take a serious look at her life. How can she say cleaning windows is living her best life,surely bathing your child interacting with him should be living her best life. They are only little for a while and before she knows it he will be grown up and ot want her to bath him. She makes my blood boil. I would do anything to be able to have a child but after 4 miscarriages and a still born I am no longer able to have any. And here she is living her best life cleaning.
Soph if you are reading get a bloody grip and reevaluate your life.
So sorry to hear this 😔
I’ve had one miscarriage and honestly at the time it felt like my world ended, can’t even imagine how awful that must’ve been/still be for you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s sobbing onto her to oi oi saveloi cos bestest bubs got more likes than her. Bet she’s fizzin’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awwww Ronniedoodahloolahrooroo you'll have a bedroom like that in 5-10 years xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just out of curiosity I don’t follow hinch or have much interest but the whole is she / isn’t she pregnant got me thinking.. if she genuinely isn’t pregnant and has had the baby, what would she do about his first birthday for example? 🤣 like how do you explain that.

Also the older boys hair isn’t the same length and no mention of any hairdressers so I call BS with her latest post.. you can clearly see the difference in his looks and hair length

Reactions: 20
Zoph - no comment hun 👍🏻

Instead I’ve copied what I did write but will wait to post - just helping you with your own content - hth

Reactions: 13
Not a fan of Stacey’s slyness, but cannot fault her for letting Rex explore and be involved. Ronnie needs a couple of week’s vacation at Pickle Cottage sans his parents.

Reactions: 42
It still doesn’t add up though does it. Laying flat on her back. Bump not matching whats shes show us. Not showing her full body. She’s not showing her nails. Ronnies had those pyjamas for a long time. Honestly this could have been any time.
So yeah well done for showing Ronnie with a bump but it’s still not conclusive enough for me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Tomorrow we need the 'newest' nails, bump and tomorrows newspaper saying Man City won, i might believe she's still pregnant then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I spoke to my son constantly from birth as we were on our own a lot due to husband’s anti social shifts. He started speaking really early and is now an 8 year old who NEVER
shuts up. He even talks in his sleep. I created a monster!
Me too. It was just the 2 of us for years snd I used to just prattle away to him all the time. It was great when he prattled back. He couldn’t say “banana” for some reason and called them “brenamas” no matter how often I corrected him. To this day we only have brenamas in our house. 😂😂. It doesn’t look as if the Hinch house do silly things like this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sophs comment on staceys post incoming

something along the lines of

Ronnie can’t wait to make memories in there with you Rex, can’t wait to come round and clean the windows x
‘Can’t wait to see our little men and handsnones grow before our eyes in your field🥰🥰😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.