Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that it’s yesterday’s pic x

Reactions: 8
Does Tracey nail lady have a salon at home or has she just shown Hinch breaking covid rules again? We aren't allowed inside houses until 17th May
Im almost certain she uses a room in her upstairs.
Way back when hinch shared stories with Tracy’s bird it was an upstairs room and she was by a window overlooking a street.

Reactions: 4
Let's be honest, the rules never applied to poor little suffering Sophie, from the start of covid

Reactions: 25
Im almost certain she uses a room in her upstairs.
Way back when hinch shared stories with Tracy’s bird it was an upstairs room and she was by a window overlooking a street.
She used to be based in a salon in Witham high street but it closed down. I believe she is now home based.

Reactions: 9
Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.
But she's literally going to be in hospital soon, to have a baby???? She should be isolating to make fully sure that she doesn't bring anything in to that ward and pass it on to the nurses and doctors

Also, just because it's been said we can go out, it really doesn't mean everyone should, constantly.and what happened to her being so nervous and not ready yet

Reactions: 43
Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT
I thought exactly this!! Absolutely no need to mention sizing when she’s pregnant!! Very weird. Putting a message out to 4 million people “I may be very very pregnant but still smaller than most of you”!! Sure that made lots of followers feel good about themselves this morning…. Not

Reactions: 64
I felt the same way when I saw her jiggling and grabbing it like that and I’ve been fortunate to never have been high risk!
She’s so detached. I don’t think she’s learnt anything from being a mum for two years. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t actually been one. Too many lapdogs/helpers

Reactions: 30
She’s sooooo talllllll she needs the tall section. Her legs are too short for them, look at the bottom of them
I am the same height as her and I sometimes buy trousers that are extra long so that they look the right length when I've got shoes on but she never wears heels so those trousers will always be too long.

Reactions: 8
What a cunt. Look at me I’m heavily pregnant and I’m still only a size 8 & 10.

I always think she looks like she needs a good scrub. She always looks skanky.

And she is living proof that no matter how hard you try, how much money you get & spend, you just can’t mask or get rid of what a massive, classless chav you really are. There’s no masking that Sophlo

Reactions: 54
Are flare trousers still a thing? I haven't seen people wear flares for years.

But has put on 2 stone apparently

Reactions: 10
“Size 8 top and Size 10 trousers because I’m sOoOooo sKiNNyyyy

Didn't she say she’d put on two stone?
This is so wrong psychologically. I hope she’s getting the help she clearly needs and I feel so sorry for anyone watching her who’s pregnant without an eating disorder who now feels somehow they’ve failed by being a larger dress size. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 49
Another thing.... She is no longer 'struggling to breathe' wasn't she really breathless at one point!!!! And this has got better as she has got bigger??? Odd!!!

Reactions: 16
No she did not just want to share that outfit with you guyzzzz she just wanted to show off her self and her super slim pregnancy body so she could get a few more adoring messages. Talk about being in love with yourself and no room for anyone else she’s a mare

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Yeah there’s just absolutely no way you could be a full-time mum and keep a house absolutely spotless with claws like that. No way. The only people she’s fooling are the brain-dead Hunchers.

Reactions: 20
Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT
I was still wearing size 8 tops when I was full term, and I never bought any maternity wear but I thought that the whole point of maternity clothes is that you buy your usual size and the cut of the clothes is adjusted to fit the bump. I wouldn't therefore expect her to be buying anything other than her usual size.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.