Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all so ridiculous now! I want so badly for @HinchesSousChef to be right but more than anything I just want it all to be OVER!! Geeeezus this pregnancy has been longer than the pandemic! 🥱

Reactions: 57
Why does she dress sooooo badly? She’s totally a chav omg I didn’t realise how chavvy she was but it’s on full show at times and that’s the real her!!

Reactions: 39
She’s got some fucking nerve saying “how uncomfortable” she is today, after last nights antics.
She really is a brat isn’t she. Honestly makes me
Rage more and more each day.

Reactions: 48
What if she actually got the nails done in December and that’s why she was saying ho ho ho, then she had the baby in January like hinchsouschef says
Oh yeah, good point. I don't believe she was out that late getting her nails done, probably more tea time that's why it was dark. That means SS copied her nail design

Reactions: 21
Also why does she not make any sense in any of those videos.. it’s like she’s drunk the weird clicking noise when she wobbles the moon bump too

Reactions: 12
Why does she dress sooooo badly? She’s totally a chav omg I didn’t realise how chavvy she was but it’s on full show at times and that’s the real her!!
Is that one of her lounge suit things? The photo where she’s outside makes it look like she’s wrapped an old bedspread around herself! Way too much fabric flapping around

Reactions: 12
I really did not need to know that Jamie wanted to raw dog her the child out on this lovely Friday morning

Reactions: 46
What I don’t understand is why she’s not done any official photos in her loungewear?? I’m assuming that’s what she has on?

Reactions: 34
What I don’t understand is why she’s not done any official photos in her loungewear?? I’m assuming that’s what she has on?
I was thinking this too, surely a campaign as big as this they would want her face on it, but then again.. they had her as a cartoon on the other collabs maybe there’s a reason

edit.. not as big as this as it didn’t really go well but they probably pumped a lot of money into it

Reactions: 15
Put the podcast on while making breakfast (no idea why) and my god it is really shit isn’t it. I know I keep saying it but my god. It is just a couple talking about themselves to each other. For whose benefit? It is beyond pointless!! So self indulgent

Reactions: 26
Whilst it was fun to speculate that she’d already had the baby, let’s be honest, she is clearly still pregnant

Reactions: 41
Lying on your front at 9 months pregnant?? Been pregnant 3 times and that was impossible even with the smallest bump

Reactions: 30
I don’t even believe the nails were done yesterday probably all months and months ago it’s all pre records !

Just noticed that she’s on her front but possibly she’s kneeling on the floor over the bed so it looks like she’s laying.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.